PDA

View Full Version : StatikPerformance

CrimsonRockett
02-09-2009, 10:12 AM
I know Henry @ StatikPerformance is new to Zilvia, but he's definitely a great guy.

I purchased my NRG quick release, NRG lock, and 8000k HID's from him last year and have never had a problem with any of my items.(Not to mention NRG stuff serve as great theft deterrents as well.)

Friend also purchased his Function/Form coilovers, NRG hood dampers, and NRG lock from StatikPerformance as well with zero problems.

+1 for Henry!

Always hooking it up with the best deals on some great products.

:)

PMSing Chicken
02-19-2009, 09:38 PM
:bigok: Awesome. Got my stuff 4 days after payment.

noequalibrium
01-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Ordered NRG products from Henry! Great customer service even during the Christmas and new year craziness. I will buy from them again. Thanks for everything!

homeslicej2
03-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Ordered the NRG Combo #5 (short hub, gen 2.5 QR and QR lock) from them a couple months back. got the stuff quick even though they had to get me another quick release. Henry said when mine came in, it had been damaged. I was glad that they didn't just send it out and let me deal with the hassle of returning it to them or the manufacturer. He looked out for his customer and that means a ton. Would recommend them and will check them out for future purchases.

fohahz
01-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Ordered a pair of test pipes for my G35 . Merchandise came within 4 days after payment. Fast shipping, great communication, and cool seller (Henry). Definitely will do business with Statik Performance again, due to excellent customer service.