PDA

View Full Version : carpet

s13240sx
01-01-2003, 11:06 PM
Hey
Ive got a s-13hb and its time for some new carpet wondering if they have carpet kits for them i havent been able to run across any?
thanks for the help
Justin

SRSiL80
01-01-2003, 11:20 PM
I too have looked for carpet kits for an s13 240 and havent found anything aftermarket. JC Whitney has a carpet kit but its for 95+

You can always order just sheets of carpet and do it youself; takes a little more effort and know-how but itll do the job. I opted for finding one in a junk yard that was able to be cleaned and used that. Had to use the steam-vac to clean all the dirt dust stains etc out of it but it cleaned it up pretty well. It was the dark grey blackish carpet tho so hard to see the stains anyhow.

misnomer
01-02-2003, 12:49 AM
http://www.autoupholsterykits.com/

Anybody else?

mixedwell
01-02-2003, 01:53 AM
yeah man i like autoupholsterykits.com cuz they look like nice people and their prices arent bad either. another good company to got to would be ACC or auto custom carpets or something like that. they can hook up your s13 for $200 and it includes the padding with the carpet. i thnk both are good. i need new carpet in my car too, but i'll waiht till i wrap up my dash. sigh.

mixedwell ;)

remember ACC carpets.

misnomer
01-02-2003, 03:03 PM
Well, carpet padding is cheap enough, not worth the $100 difference for that alone. Got a website for ACC?

s13240sx
01-02-2003, 03:10 PM
yeah its www.accmats.com the website says its only for the coupe but then they say they have carpet for the rear section so i dont know if its for the coupe or the hatch, does the coupe and hatch have the same passenger area.