PDA

View Full Version : Beer | Wine | Spirits Thread

WERDdabuilder
02-18-2008, 03:43 AM
LETS TALK!

just turned 21 in dec and taking full advantage of it since i never got a fake ID.

went wine tasting last month down in temecula, CA on a tour. enjoy myself very much. bought 2 bottles to take home with me. didnt get a headache like some people do when drinking wine. still need to get my pallet going. thinking about making a trip to Santa Barbara later on this year for some tasting up there.

beer..i love it. beers ive tried and liked a lot:

-blue moon/seasonal
-orion(not a big fan of jap beers but this one..is great)
-fat tire(has a taste of cherries in there)
-sam adams/seasonal(cherry wheat is so good, if youve had almond jello well thats how the beer smells)
-guinness but only cold from the tap.
-MGD cause it's the champaign of beer.
-rolling rock
-dos equis
-hefeweizen
-new castle
-sapporo
-cider from BJ's restaurant

ive drank other big name beers but who hasn't tried those. next beer i'm going to try is Lost Abbey: Gift of The Magi.

not a real fan of hard stuff. but im always down for shots.

i know some of you tried Necros14's punch at the VRT party, how was it?

edit: mods can you change spirts to spirits, typo.

opponheimer
02-18-2008, 06:46 AM
I love blue moon w/ slice of orange... Just about all I drink... Then comes guiness... fuck light beers..

Josh
02-18-2008, 06:59 AM
Go buy Pyrat XO Reserve. It will give you boners.

Edgar
02-18-2008, 07:01 AM
Blue Moon is good, with the orange of course.

Heineken
Corona Extra (con limon i sal - with lime and salt)

Not really into Bud Light for some reason, I like a Cold COORS light sometimes.

Steel Reserve 211 (when on budget)
PBR PABST Blue Ribbon (when I am totally broke)

soreballz
02-18-2008, 07:49 AM
i know some of you tried Necros14's punch at the VRT party, how was it?

Lonely Driver's Lucious Liquid was decently tasty. lol

exitspeed
02-18-2008, 07:54 AM
MGD is not the champagne of beers, High Life is.

For beer, I prefer good ol Miller Lite.

The wife and I like to indulge in wine. Our favorite is a very inexpensive bottle actually. It's Bella Serra Cab. Really good cab for $8.

Dirty Habit
02-18-2008, 08:06 AM
Labatt Blue for the win!

s13silvia03
02-18-2008, 09:10 AM
Some that I like

Blue Moon (only thing that sucks is that my local distributor only has a couple cases on hand in like a week)
Sam Adams Octoberfest (when its in season)
Miller Light (cheap and plentiful)
Yuengling Lager (love it on draft)
Lions Head (when I'm real broke and need something for around $11.00)

2fast4y0u
02-18-2008, 09:41 AM
Coors original - bottle (leaving for Vail, Co today - fresh coors for me!!!)
Blue Moon - in a glass
Guiness - draft only
Fat tire - bottle
Linekugals Sunset Wheat - bottle
312 - bottle
Corona - bottle
Pretty much any wheat beer

and definetly have to represent with Colt 45! LOL

white wines
basically and Reisling
Relax
Fun f
those two are my fav

CAPTAINNEO
02-18-2008, 10:12 AM
as far as beers, i LOVE red stripe.

not sure where in Cali you are (assume somewhere in So Cal...), but if you ever wanna go wine tasting on a whim, you can always hit up San Antonio Winery in Downtown LA. Family owned, been around for several generations. They're off the 5 and Main Street (just south of the 5/110 junction). Food is awesome there too. They also have a location off the 60/15.
I'd suggest the one in LA...they give tours and stuff, that's where they do a majority of their bottling.

hotlavaflow
02-18-2008, 10:12 AM
Beer:
Sapporo
Heineken
Heineken Dark
Red Stripe (Hey I'm Jamaican)

Hard:
Jack Daniels
Iceberg Vodka
(or what evers free)

Wine:
Hakutsuru Sake
Beringer White Zinfandel

At home I usually drink sake and Sapporo. Outside it's normally Jack Daniels on the rocks with a Heineken back.

i need tires
02-18-2008, 10:38 AM
on my top list! and I usually only drink it during the holidays

Dog Fish Head Brewery... they do a lot of seasonal beers i love em!

http://beeradvocate.com/im/articles/720-1.jpghttp://skaroff.com/blog/img/beer.jpg

WilloW
02-18-2008, 11:17 AM
Heineken, Red Hook ESP, Red Tail Ale, BJ's Piranha, Pyramid's Hefeweizen, Guinness, Gordon Biersch.

KiLLeR2001
02-18-2008, 12:15 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about how you got drunk and claimed to see spirits floating about.

IStop4NoMan
02-18-2008, 12:24 PM
I have a hard time finder Pilsner Hef. man that is a good Hef

also had some czhekloslavakian beer or however you spell it. it was a great lager and has gold foil on the neck. i think it was called czhecks.

ESmorz
02-18-2008, 12:31 PM
Corona & Lime + 3 G's Tequila + The Beach = :naughty:

jfc3po
02-18-2008, 04:58 PM
Newcastle
Blue Moon
Yuengling
Kirinichiban
Saporro
Red Stripe
A local brewery here in Raleigh, NC (i forget the name) has 2 beers i really like....The Bad Penny and Hell's Belle's....good shit

I hat anything budweiser and pretty much anything domestic (except yuengling)....Corona is shitty mexican beer...Modelo and Dos Equis are both a million times better....I only like Guiness with Irish Car Bombs, and i can drink those all night....

Heineken=Garbage

Helghast
02-18-2008, 05:18 PM
Wine is THE SHIT.
that is if you actually get the good stuff.

Better Homes and Garden has a wine club where they send you 2 new wines a week + Recipes to eat with the wine.

Shit's bomb.

Be cultured people!

..imagine taking out your date and drinking soda instead of wine.

um..

FAIL.

s13gold
02-18-2008, 05:21 PM
you should try the "Piranha Ale" from BJ's brewhouse!

raen419
02-18-2008, 05:25 PM
New Castle is my favorite.
Guinness is good cold.
I like most of the Modelo beers.
Corona if its free.
PBR when I'm on a budget.

If I feel like getting hammered, shots of Jager or Surfer on Acid is good.

I don't do wine. Just not my thing.

MadMaverick
02-18-2008, 05:48 PM
Wine is THE SHIT.
that is if you actually get the good stuff.

Better Homes and Garden has a wine club where they send you 2 new wines a week + Recipes to eat with the wine.

Shit's bomb.

Be cultured people!

..imagine taking out your date and drinking soda instead of wine.

um..

FAIL.

Are you saying beer is not cultured?

Last time I checked, beer has been around for a lot longer than wine. The only reason beer has a shitty reputation in the US is because of prohibition (before which there were over 1400 operating breweries in the US). For me, beer is where its at!

+1 for the guy who mentioned Dogfishead (ill take a 120min IPA sir). If you are a fan of blue moon, I would recommend Fransicainer (sp?) hefewiesen, but ditch the orange. Its fresh out of Munich and is known the world over as a great wheat beer.

Your best bet is to find a local store that has a variety and start tasting. Your pallet will change as you drink more. Many places will allow you to pick and choose a 6 pack. Some breweries and beers to look for:

Dogfishead (there IPA's are especially great)
Stouts
Yards
Unibreu (Maudite, La Fin Du Monde)
Magic Hat (Hi.P.A and #9)
Red Hook (ESB)
Victory (Hop Wallop, Hop Devil, Prima Pils, Storm King Stout)
Long Trail (double bag)
Chimay (all are good, blue is my fav)
Duvel

Geez, there are so many more...Find a brewpub near you and go nuts.

89singlecamnoob
02-18-2008, 06:32 PM
Glenmorangie or GlenFidditch...Single-malt from Scotland...yes, it's expensive, but it's some smooooooooth stuff, tell you what :D

WERDdabuilder
02-18-2008, 06:50 PM
MGD is not the champagne of beers, High Life is.

For beer, I prefer good ol Miller Lite.

The wife and I like to indulge in wine. Our favorite is a very inexpensive bottle actually. It's Bella Serra Cab. Really good cab for $8.

oh yeah forgot it was high life. that miller shit got me all mixed up.

um on the wine tasting. how long did you drink wine before your pallet actually picked up all the different "flavors"?

anyone tried almond champagne? when i was on the tour, one of the vineyards we visited produced it there and it was great. goes good with chocolate.

Pank
02-18-2008, 07:16 PM
I haven't even drank beer in the last few trips to the bar. (3 times a week).

lately its been seven and sevens, scotch and water, scotch neat.

or alternately, $1.50 coors light drafts x 10000

djkowai
02-18-2008, 07:22 PM
long hammer IPA from redhook would probably be my favorite, its always a good beer no matter what imo.
second would have to be asahi super dry..i dont know i drank it a lot in japan and its cheap and delicious

Naughty240
02-18-2008, 07:25 PM
Harp and Killians. Draft Beer is the only way to go. Also a bud light guy

Rnz520
02-18-2008, 08:35 PM
Due to the budget constraints of trying to build a 240 I have been relegated to Natural Light and Milwaukes Best :rawk:
But I enjoy Blue Moon and the good old Heineken when dad buys his share.
As for liquor, Black Label whisky FTW.

eastcoastS14
02-18-2008, 09:00 PM
im in college so its bud light/coors light or any other shit like that cause we play a lot of games and heavy shit sucks for that

hard liquor ive really narrowed it down to jager, I used to drink a lot of vodka, rum and other shit like that but i really just cant do it anymore

02-18-2008, 09:13 PM
NewCastle, Shiner Bock, Stella Artois or Peroni are usually what I drink when I go out.

I don't drink mixed drinks or cocktails, but if I feel like them its either a Ketel 1 dirty martini (not at a club or bar... usually at a nice restaurant or hotel bar) or a Absolut Mandarin and Soda (slice of lime.... or slice of orange if available).

My shot of choice is always Rumpleminz.

Edgar
02-18-2008, 09:51 PM
I so forgot

Red Stripe

I like too

Twinchy
02-18-2008, 09:55 PM
Guiness
Corona
MGD
Arrogant Bastard
Stone Ale Guardian
New Castle
Pyramid

i just started drinking arrogant bastard and stone ale guardian.. what usually drink is Guiness or corona

WERDdabuilder
02-18-2008, 10:23 PM
anyone get beers shits/farts after a good night of drinking? thats why i stopped drinking so much jager. those gave me the squirts.

had my first arrogant bastard on new years and that made my resolution to never drink one again.

ESmorz
02-18-2008, 10:26 PM
anyone get beers shits/farts after a good night of drinking? thats why i stopped drinking so much jager. those gave me the squirts.

had my first arrogant bastard on new years and that made my resolution to never drink one again.

Woah deja vu.

and yes Arrogant Bastards make the mornings bad.

BustedS13
02-18-2008, 11:08 PM
i still enjoy something different now and then, and i'll try something new if i see it, but i don't go out of my way. i go to a bar, i'll stick with some standard domestic shit. but then again, the brewery is like down the street from the bars i frequent. so the AB products are always tasting great.

standard issue:
Amber Bock
Bud Select
Bud Light

other:
Guinness
Blue Moon
Schlafly Pale Ale (Schlafly brewery is right there too, we hit the bottleworks every month or so)
Boulevard Wheat
Sam Adams
Beck's
Rolling Rock

shitty shit that's shitty and cheap:
Colt 45 (in 40oz bottles ONLY)
Miller High Life (by the case or 40's)
Mickeys (40's only, the grenades aren't worth it)
Busch (it's really not bad, if it's on sale i go for it)

breakdown by event:

working on car: Busch
mowing the lawn: Busch
getting shithammered: Bud Light
drinking at a bar: Bud Select or Amber Bock
getting shithammered for cheap: two 40's of Colt, taped to hands

now then, spirits... fuck, who cares. i drink three drinks. white russian, rum and coke, and jungle juice. and that's fucking IT. white russians are great for when i'm working on the computer, rum and coke is great for getting hammered when there's an open bar, and jungle juice is the best for parties. i still know people who think beer is "icky", so you have to pander to those pussies sometimes.

eastcoastS14
02-19-2008, 12:05 AM
lol that arrogant bastard shit looks nuts...never seen it before and i dont think they sell it at liquor stores around me

ESmorz
02-19-2008, 12:51 AM
kaslklasbfjabsf go down a post.

double post on accident...

ESmorz
02-19-2008, 12:54 AM
lol that arrogant bastard shit looks nuts...never seen it before and i dont think they sell it at liquor stores around me

I could be very wrong, but I think it's mostly a west coast deal, cause the Stone Brewery is San Marcos, it's also a really nice restaurant (full garden and koi ponds and fire pits and stuff, pretty neat).

I never saw any when I was back east so...

jworks
02-19-2008, 02:52 AM
I had Harp off the tap at some bar with my co-worker and it was pretty good.

full house
02-19-2008, 03:17 AM
here a beer wine and spirits site.

http://www.beerwinespirits.com.au/splash

SHIFT_*grind*
02-19-2008, 08:45 AM
I almost always drink beer now, sometimes wine, mixed drinks almost never.

Beer

For the money, there's simply nothing better than Yuengling. As cheap as Bud/Miller/etc and so much better.

Mexican beer: Sol, and that's it. Maybe Dos Equis or Modelo. Fuck Corona.

My favs:

Blue Moon
Allagash white
Warsteiner
Aventinus (ferments in the glass ;))
Widmer Bros. Hefeweizen
Stella
Bass

I've been wanting to try Fat Tire but haven't yet.

I tried Delirium Tremens and Chimay Blue, since they were voted #1 and #2 best tasting beers in the world a few years back...but wasn't that impressed. At least, not for the $8 or $9 it cost for the bottle :eek3:

Wine
Used to work at a Melting Pot and learned a few things about wine, but I think I've forgotten most of it. I try different things. My wife likes white wines almost exclusively so we don't try a lot of reds. Favorites:

Villa Lenata Moscato (reallllllly sweet)
Horton Viognier
Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling

Reds:

Banfi Rosa Regale (almost like red champagne)
Martin Pinot Noir
Carroll Shelton Monga Zin (ohhhhhh so good, I can never find it though)

Also, a tidbit of information......Cristal isn't very tasty. I'd rather have a $5 Verdi Spumante from the grocery store.

shmiddy
02-19-2008, 08:55 AM
new casel, blue moons, and hinie's is all i drink. not a big fan of coronas anymore

MadMaverick
02-19-2008, 11:04 AM
I could be very wrong, but I think it's mostly a west coast deal, cause the Stone Brewery is San Marcos, it's also a really nice restaurant (full garden and koi ponds and fire pits and stuff, pretty neat).

I never saw any when I was back east so...

Nah, we get arrogant bastard and all their other brews over here in Jersey. You just gotta find a good bottle shop. Any heavy, hoppy brew like that is gonna make you stink the next day. Im a hop-head so I just revel in it. Im surprised so many people on here are into corona, aka worst beer ever.

xTomKx
02-19-2008, 12:39 PM
Try Yeungling Black and Tan.

Or Stella - "the wife beater"

If you want to get it a totally crazy mood get some Wild Turkey scotch

downshift_sideways
02-19-2008, 12:51 PM
Apricot hefeweizen FTW.
Red Stripe
New Castle
Fat Tire

I drink some local ale. (If you like Fat Tire, These pwns it)
-Downtown Brown
-Eye Of The Hawk

PM ME, I can send some to you ;)
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/AntzPrincess/DSCN0512.jpg
Local beer from:Ukiah,CA and Humboldt,CA

s13poop
02-19-2008, 01:06 PM
beers:
new castle (weapon of choice)
40 oz's of mickeys (hard week at work)
old english (looking for trouble)
dos equis brown and green (chillin at my brothers pad)
redstripe (?)
miller chill (drinking at the beach)
hieneken (party drink)
corona (hot day)
tecate/ light (when i have lime and salt around)
budlight (beer pong)
modelo/ modelo negro (with my pops)

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1246/1228170801_c8c7ab7707.jpg
imperial beer from costa rica is bomb

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/jpramin/beer_bottled_pacifico_2.jpg
pacifico from my mom's hometown in mexico is bomb their 40's are called "ballenas" which means whales in english :keke: pretty funny

wines:
i just pretty much like pinotgrigio still have to try more wine :hs:

liquor:
captain morgan
grey goose
belvedere
jack daniels

patron, casadores blah blah blah :w00t:

xTomKx
02-19-2008, 02:26 PM
beers:

old english (looking for trouble)

Nothing like Ol-E :yum: It brings back many good old memories.

samvia
02-19-2008, 02:44 PM
Due to the budget constraints of trying to build a 240 I have been relegated to Natural Light

Heh, I drank that shit most of last summer....it's stupid cheap, awesome! Sampled plenty other American beers, pretty weak mostly but they go down easy, its all good. I liked your bigger bottles, but your cans are tiny! Usually just drink Tennents lager here, but been on heavier stuff since I got home, Guiness, Belhaven Best, Tennents Velvet, John Smiths etc....less gas, easier to drink more!

Drink a lot of Cider here too, I had a fuckin nightmare trying to find any in the US! My local places only sold some weak expensive crap, finally found some Strongbow in a dodgy wee shop...it was like finding water in the desert :yum:

And of course, the mighty Buckfast! If any of you guys are ever over here you need to try some. Keep it in the freezer then drink it quick before heading out, like a really sticky sweet wine but 15% (not proof, the other 1) and more caffeine per 100ml than red bull...starts more fights than Stella :loco:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckfast_Tonic_Wine

02-19-2008, 02:59 PM
Or Stella - "the wife beater"

Good on ya for calling it the "wife beater."
I didn't know you Yanks knew that term. You must be special.

downshift_sideways
02-19-2008, 03:03 PM
Natural Light.

Hahaha, That beer is so cheap. I remember the first time I drank that shit, I chucked the can like 50 feet down the river lmao. (river rafting trip)

Another time, My buddy wanted me to help him out with his SR swap. I told him to buy me some beer.
Foo showed up with a 12 pack of natural light..lmao. I made him drive me to 7/11 to get a 40z of 211.

eastcoastS14
02-19-2008, 03:06 PM
I would love to get better beer but it sucks that they sell them in such small quantities....wtf am i gonna do with a 6pack on a thursday night??? itll be gone in 5 minutes and ill still be sober....Id rather just pour $12 worth of bud light into my head...I do like good beers tho but we always end up going out so it makes it tough since most of the other shit id just buy if i we were hanging out....maybe ill switch it up this weekend, probably time for a change

EDIT: so many ppl around here drink natty light or natty ice haha went to my friends house the other night and a kid was drinking bud ice lol didnt even know they still made that shit. One of my friends who is a real lush came up to chill at my school and went to the store and bought some canadian beer, it comes in a red and black box and its $8 for a 15 pack lol....technically its a 12 pack with "3 bonus cans" according to the box hahaha

grey
02-19-2008, 03:10 PM
it's hard to find a good english beer in Maine but i have been mostly drinking in no particular order.

Harp
Newcastle brown Aae
Hobgoblin
Boddingtons
And Bass pale ale.

Hobgoblin is expensive and damn hard to find up in Maine.

Taniguchi_Is_#1
02-19-2008, 03:32 PM
Beer:

carlsberg
yuengling - brewed here in PA, oldest brewery in the US, good stuff if you can get it
tusker - kenyan beer (good shizz)
warsteiner pilsner - german, can only get on tap
spaten premium - german, good if you like full body beer
spaten oktoberfest - german, again full body beer
kronenbourg - french, my personal fav - real smooth
krusovice - czech, comes in a cool gold foil labeled bottle
la fin du monde - quebecois beer, really fruity and weird, it's hard to explain, but it doesn't taste like beer.
tsingtao - chinese beer, real light flavor
miller lite - the staple beer pong beer, drinkable, cheap, not natty
natty light/ice - the shit of beer. if watered down carbonated urine had a flavor, this would be it. staple of college parties that freshmen frequent.
sam adams cherry wheat - usually, i hate wheat beer (german saying: weiss beer, scheiss beer) but this stuff is good.

Liquor (my stomach can't take liquor anymorez):
Southern Comfort - 100 proof, so it hurts, but i like it.
Bacardi 151 - if someone tells you to try it straight, tell them to go fuck themselves. don't do it, it's not worth it. furniture varnish never tasted so good.

Mixed Drinks (i don't really drink anything but these two):
gin and tonic: the greatest chill drink on earth. ever. ever.
disaronno and orange juice: the OJ kills any trace of alcohol taste. good for getting drunk and not realizing it.

Wine/Champagne, not really a wine person, but i like champagne, so:
Moet (champagne): good. really good. and not just because biggie said so.
Martini Sparkling Wine (champagne): good if you're ballin on a budget, sweet.
Korbel (champagne): DRY DRY DRY. not good if you don't like dry wines.
Sho Chiku Bai (sake): DRY. good warm, not that great cold. good for sake bombs, but beware if the beer used in sake bombs is good beer, it will taste like shit. use miller lite or lesser quality beer with this.

there's some others i think, there's a german tavern here in philly that we go to when everyone feels like blowing money on imported beer and i'm in college. that's about all i have to contribute.

PF ALL DAY
02-19-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm the type that likes to sit and enjoy a decent beer. Heres a list I of my preferred drafts.

Beer:
Samuel Adams (My favorite. Best flavor, and natural taste.)
Budweiser Original (I like that it has a simple, natural flavor.)
Miller MGD (Good taste. Not too hard.)

As for the harder stuff I go for the strong smooth flavors. Usually the one's that go well with the beer I'm drinking.

Hard Liquor:
Jack Daniels (My first pick. Can be chased with almost anything.)
Southern Comfort ("Don't judge a book by its cover" definitely has its exceptions.)
Bailey's Irish Cream (A great drink either by itself or blended with a morning coffee. This easily makes it into my top.)

As for my wine, I haven't really been able to experiment very much with it. Hopefully I can find time for it once I'm of legal age. As for now, any red wine will do, as I'm a big steak fan. White wine is great by itself, or just relaxing with some fine women. That is all!

:wiggle:

samvia
02-19-2008, 06:14 PM
yuengling - brewed here in PA, oldest brewery in the US, good stuff if you can get it

Yeah that wasn't bad, tried it a few times. Found a party with a load of people from PA and they fed me Lionshead stuff from up there... I remember it being pretty nice, but I was smashed out my box so it could have tasted like bleach or ketchup for all I know.

alindeman1989
02-19-2008, 08:16 PM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l316/alindeman1989/IM047248.gif
need i say more.

VROOOM
02-19-2008, 09:20 PM
for beer i like
pacifico
molson
heineken
newcastlle

hard stuff
jack and coke

mehsilvia
02-19-2008, 09:32 PM
Beer:
http://www.ratebeer.com/beerimages/2319.jpghttp://www.ratebeer.com/beerimages/1978.jpghttp://www.ratebeer.com/beerimages/132.jpg

Liquor:
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t282/mehsilvia/herraduras.jpg

jfc3po
02-19-2008, 10:23 PM
drank nothing but newcastle and blue moon tonight....

$2.50 pint night is fucking awesome....anything on tap at Fox and Hound is $2.50....Irish car bombs=$5 each on sundays....

I've had warsteiner before...pretty good shit....

BustedS13
02-19-2008, 10:31 PM
drank nothing but newcastle and blue moon tonight....

$2.50 pint night is fucking awesome....anything on tap at Fox and Hound is $2.50....Irish car bombs=$5 each on sundays....

I've had warsteiner before...pretty good shit....

ah warsteiner. they had a sale on those little fridge kegs of it for a while at the grocery store up from where i used to live. it was all we drank for almost two months...

downshift_sideways
02-19-2008, 10:53 PM
When it comes to Hard liquor.

its all about JACK DANIEL SINGLE BARREL.

Fuck the bullshit.

http://www.geocities.jp/tapucaldina/LIQUOR/JACK/jack_daniels_single_barrel_small.jpg

norcal_black240
02-20-2008, 12:24 AM
My favorite beer is leffe hands down. After that in no order its blue moon, corona, and asahi.

Ca_laurier
02-20-2008, 12:31 AM
OOOh this is my type of thread

For beer:
MGD is my #1 choice no matter what
bud light, great for hot sunny days
coors is a good beer but it needs to be ice cold to be the best
heinekin is a great beer, but when you get that 1 skunky bitch it turns me away from it for a bit

wine, well there is only 1 type i buy (which is rarely), wolf blass - yellow label

http://www.webwombat.com.au/lifestyle/food_wine/images/wolf-blass-merlot.JPG

The hard shit

vodka, personally grey goose is the only thing i like. everything else tastes like gas. vodka red bulls are always a good choice

rye, ussually i pick up crown royal for rye ginger press's. yes when you get a rye ginger, press it cause it makes a world of a difference

shot, lol what ever gets put in my face. 1501 is always a good choice to see who has the balls to keep it down

WERDdabuilder
02-20-2008, 02:12 AM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l316/alindeman1989/IM047248.gif
need i say more.

god, last time i had that i got s-faced. i dont know how but i only had like 2.

ALTRNTV
02-20-2008, 03:03 AM
Beer:
Corona
Hefeweizen
Heineken
Hornsby's

Wine:
Cabernet Sauvignon
Blush/Rose

Spirits:
Grey Goose/Belvedere
Jagermeister
Tanduay (Filipino brand)
Remy Martin XO

GotDriftS14
02-20-2008, 03:46 AM
i don't really drink much beer, but two of my favorites are Tecate and Hefeweisen. there's also a local bar & grill place here in town that brews their own stuff that's pretty good, i like the Valley Brew Pale Wheat. similar to Hefeweizen, yet distinct in flavor.

http://www.valleybrew.com/html/beers.html

dert420sx
02-21-2008, 05:22 PM
Beer:
1. Young's Double Chocolate Stout (i've only found this at springdale liquor in garden grove, they have a huuuge selection of beer) = more tits than fat tire.
2. Humboldt Hemp Ale = cause if i can't smoke it, drink it
3. Red Horse = strongest filipino brew everrrr, find it at asian markets in so cal.
4. Big Sky Breweries' Moose Drool = i've only found this one at BevMo for like a lil over 6 bucks a six-pack. it's a great ale

Hard:
Jack Daniels - It's all about the Jack - i love Single Barrel and Gentleman Jack on the rocks or with cola at bars cause beers just dont buzz ya quick enough

dirtdiggler666
02-21-2008, 05:41 PM
damn you guys have some crappy taste in beer

ok to drink bud light,miller,corona ect is ok if your on a budget but if you really think its good beer i feel sorry for you, crawl out of your little box and try some real beer:bigok:

ill try and take some pics their is too many to list

opponheimer
02-21-2008, 05:44 PM
Ichiban is the shit as well.

nevaland9
02-21-2008, 05:48 PM
my Z and big wheels keeps me pretty frugal...so Miller High Life all day..$6.99 a 12 pack..theres nothing bad about that. My roommates brother has a mini fridge converted into a Blue Moon keg/tap..delicious

dirtdiggler666
02-21-2008, 06:25 PM
if you can find this stuff buy it drink it love it:drool:
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e398/dirtdiggler666/beer1.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e398/dirtdiggler666/beer2.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e398/dirtdiggler666/beer3.jpg

xTomKx
02-22-2008, 08:06 AM
^
Looks like a good night of drinking.

dirtdiggler666
02-22-2008, 10:14 AM
ya ha ha

just so everyone knows thats all beer and they are about 8% 12% so no need to drink a 12 pack and feel like a fat fuck:eek:

xTomKx
02-22-2008, 10:57 AM
My work bench gets stacked like that with heineken bottles after few nights of working on the cars. Beer is the shitz :yum: