PDA

View Full Version : Girl's Intention

Rob's S14
12-06-2007, 12:49 PM
This is mainly for girls, but I know some guys will have experienced this too so please respond.

If a girl (not your gf/wife) is calling you (a guy) at 2AM is she:

A. Lookin for some action.

B. Needing to talk to a friend.

The reason I ask is because there's girl that my buddy has been talking to for a while now, and I told him to ask her out or go for drinks or something, but he's not sure if he should. They talk all the time but haven't done anything yet.

diomedes
12-06-2007, 12:59 PM
IMO, I say she definitely wants to be more than just friends.

azndoc
12-06-2007, 01:08 PM
This girl that's like a whatever friend called me at 4am once.

She didn't think it was a problem and thought she would just say "hi"

Two things comes into mind when a girl calls me at 2am or 4am.

1.) She wants some action
2.) She got stranded some how on the side of the road and now wants me to pick her up and I'm hoping that it leads to number one above.

TheRonTom31
12-06-2007, 01:14 PM
girls call me in the middle of the night all the time. 90% of them want my balls. the other 10% are really upset and need me to comfort them or need my advice or need my help. Generally 2 am calls that don't require help mean she was thinking about you when she was alone....which leads to her wanting your balls

kensreliableb18b
12-06-2007, 01:35 PM
it depends tho:

do you two talk a lot? if not, then yea, it might mean she was thinking about you and stuff.

if you two talk all the time then its not that out of the ordinary. means nothing.

third, if you're the type of person that helps everyone out (i have a friend like that) then it seriously means nothing; just using you <--lol sucks if its this one.

good luck! hope you get raped by her! :)

TheRonTom31
12-06-2007, 01:40 PM
third, if you're the type of person that helps everyone out (i have a friend like that) then it seriously means nothing; just using you <--lol sucks if its this one.

:)

That's me but usually girls are always like ohh your such a good guy and fall in love with me:kiss:

Rob's S14
12-06-2007, 01:41 PM
it depends tho:

do you two talk a lot? if not, then yea, it might mean she was thinking about you and stuff.

if you two talk all the time then its not that out of the ordinary. means nothing.

good luck! hope you get raped by her! :)

Well, it's not actually for me, but they do talk quite a bit, but it's normally during the day at work. Anyways, thanks for the responses. I think this might motivate him to listen to me and make a move. Keep em comin.

kensreliableb18b
12-06-2007, 01:45 PM
That's me but usually girls are always like ohh your such a good guy and fall in love with me:kiss:

yea and then they dump your ass a few days later cuz you're too nice! :keke: j/p witcha

OP, tell him to go for it. fuck it i say, u only live once! its not like either one of them will remember this 10 years from now *knock on wood*

TheRonTom31
12-06-2007, 01:54 PM
watch her have a boyfriend and that is why she is so friendly with him...or she is so friendly cause in her mind he has no chance at all i.e. the gay best friend

Rob's S14
12-06-2007, 01:58 PM
watch her have a boyfriend and that is why she is so friendly with him...or she is so friendly cause in her mind he has no chance at all i.e. the gay best friend

Actually, he knows she's single. The gay friend thing would suck though.(cause he's not gay, not because being gay sucks) He's not the type to be mistaken for that though.

TheRonTom31
12-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Then I say two thumbs up......... her ****** for him!:boink:

xamraci
12-06-2007, 02:41 PM
the girls I know...are like guys that can keep their mouths shut...

certainly a call for some KIAK...

4thHorse
12-07-2007, 02:46 AM
If you have to ask then your just friends.

downshift_sideways
12-07-2007, 02:52 AM
To the OP:

That is the whole fun part. Talking on the phone, and getting to know each other...its like butter+popcorn before the movie.

I'm sure in time, they will go out...

then later have sexual encounters...

then later end up hating each other...or so forth.

yusuke1923
12-07-2007, 08:57 AM
lol... only an all guy vote will make this "get some action" lol!!!

bigOdom1
12-07-2007, 12:10 PM
the question is are they worth answering the phone for at 2 am

ttiwwop

swift_style
12-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Yep, she's definitely looking for some action.

txrxs
12-07-2007, 01:56 PM
That is the whole fun part. Talking on the phone, and getting to know each other...its like butter+popcorn before the movie.

false. That is the bullshit that everyone thinks they have to go through in order to get ass.

Rayne
12-07-2007, 02:06 PM
The answer depends entirely on the conversation.

Rob's S14
12-07-2007, 02:28 PM
Just curious, have any girls voted yet? Sorry if I don't know by looking at the sn. It's basically turning out as I expected, but he's still kinda skeptical. Thanks for the votes. +1 for all participants.

EDacIouSX
12-07-2007, 03:12 PM
I hate talking on the phone. when a girl calls me i just ignore her until she hangs up with me. But then..... i'm super picky so it's not like i enjoy talking to ugly girls who wants a piece of me... haha

anyway, yea that girl is interested in your friend.

steve shadows
12-07-2007, 03:18 PM
she probably just wants to use you for some stupid shit

mnmax
12-07-2007, 04:23 PM
the question is are they worth answering the phone for at 2 am

ttiwwop

i agree with this completely... usually these girls end up being fuggin psycho... she might be nice now, but just wait til later when she pulls out the bi-polarism card... (too many a one niter gone bad)

adrians_s13
12-07-2007, 06:52 PM
yeah.. either shes really interested in you...

or

shes a coke addict and doesnt know wtf time it is

qwikspool
12-07-2007, 07:08 PM
a chick calling me at 2am it means that she want some action or she is in trouble. it really depends on the situation.

TheRonTom31
12-07-2007, 07:49 PM
yeah.. either shes really interested in you...

or

shes a coke addict and doesnt know wtf time it is

Dating a coke addict has its advantages... You know she isn't going to gain weight. and coke addicts are always willing to suck d!ck for a few bucks for more coke.:goyou:

stinky_180
12-07-2007, 11:33 PM
its definately action if the girl is drunk as hell leaving a club....

motorsnail
12-08-2007, 11:37 PM
She wants to join team RamRod. If he is your budy tell him that pussy doesnt bite so go get some. Or just step in and put her on your back burner so she calls you at 2am.

Rob's S14
12-09-2007, 03:59 PM
thanks for all the votes everybody. hopefully this will convince my buddy to do something.