PDA

View Full Version : new forum!!!

s14kouki44
03-14-2007, 02:53 AM
:aw: i know this doesn't apply to all here on zilvia, and i am surely not trying to take people off of here, i just wanted to put a heads up about a nor cal forum aka: norcaldrift.org

it's just in the making and it needs memebers so if ur from nor cal, join and we'll see what it becomes. it should be cool. i like the idea of keeping things local so parts sales and meets can be easily reached by all members. AGAIN!!! I AM NOT TRYING TO KILL ZILVIA!!! i love this forum, but i'm sure i'll get flamed doing this, but i just wanted to make my intent clear. feedback is welcome :)

infinitexsound
03-14-2007, 11:54 PM
theres already a ncda forum.... unless they shut it down..... most of bay area 240 owners are on zilvia.... and since when was there really a monthly drift session goin on since ncda got shut down? thats my question

FaLKoN240
03-15-2007, 01:10 AM
Umm drift battle? LOL.

Yeah dude, Zilvia pretty much is NorCal and SoCal anyways.

infinitexsound
03-15-2007, 01:49 AM
yeah but jay doesnt do it on a monthly basis.... unless im not keeping up with it... the keyword is monthly here... its really unfair that socal gets so many events and have their ranking system set.... and norcal is so dis organized... about it... theres alot of guys out here who need seat time...

FaLKoN240
03-15-2007, 02:40 AM
yeah but jay doesnt do it on a monthly basis.... unless im not keeping up with it... the keyword is monthly here... its really unfair that socal gets so many events and have their ranking system set.... and norcal is so dis organized... about it... theres alot of guys out here who need seat time...

I believe this year Drift Battle is gonna be a monthly thing, I agree with you that SoCal has it the best. Alot of us NorCal guys get lost in the crowd because a lack of events organization and overall interest.

infinitexsound
03-15-2007, 03:22 AM
hmmmm sounds good... if it is monthly... Ill talk to jay next time i see him.... i would love to help him organize more... and work the track as a flagger or tech...

pr0ject TRUENO
03-15-2007, 12:36 PM
theres already a ncda forum.... unless they shut it down..... most of bay area 240 owners are on zilvia.... and since when was there really a monthly drift session goin on since ncda got shut down? thats my question

negative on NCDA forum.

s14kouki44
03-16-2007, 12:25 AM
drift battle starts 4/15. i was at a practice session last sunday...just watching though

infinitexsound
03-16-2007, 06:40 PM
good stuff...