PDA

View Full Version : type x bumper help

ranger240
10-05-2006, 09:25 PM
this is a long shot but whatever,

im trying to find a 240sx parts website sells 180sx type x oem body parts

in the description they have a light blue s13 with each different piece color coded... the front bumper was like photoshopped bright pink, side pieces bright yellow ect...

went to this site a few months ago but cant find it now
does anyone here know which site im talking about?

thanks

[edited to clarify thread]

mrmephistopheles
10-05-2006, 09:28 PM
is there a question here?

or a statement?

wtf is this crap?

blackflag_Rms13
10-05-2006, 09:34 PM
A sort of request I guess... Idk, but I know what pic you were talking about...

Here...

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/phase2motorsports_1917_58010459

atom
10-05-2006, 09:45 PM
I think he's talking about Phase 2.

nissantfsx
10-05-2006, 11:05 PM
i know this is off topic, but how much does it cost to have a type-x front bumper w/ the two pieces on the side and the optional add-on lip, side skirts and rear bumper add-on lip? I have only seen it once on the freeway in sacramento...that car is nice.

crazyikimasho
10-05-2006, 11:19 PM
i know this is off topic, but how much does it cost to have a type-x front bumper w/ the two pieces on the side and the optional add-on lip, side skirts and rear bumper add-on lip? I have only seen it once on the freeway in sacramento...that car is nice.

We sell all the 180sx front end parts here (prices listed)
http://www.mynismo.com/products/?id=3724
Unfortunately most parts are not in stock at the moment. They are all enroute from Japan.

initial_drifter
10-05-2006, 11:19 PM
All put together it'll turn out to be around $550 ish including the lights and brackets

sorry to thread jack
justified2.4
when do you think you'll have the front end parts and kouki tails in stock?

also, do you guys have the oem moonroof covers that everyone loses? the one that screws onto the moonroof itself.

-nick

crazyikimasho
10-06-2006, 12:28 AM
All put together it'll turn out to be around $550 ish including the lights and brackets

sorry to thread jack
justified2.4
when do you think you'll have the front end parts and kouki tails in stock?

also, do you guys have the oem moonroof covers that everyone loses? the one that screws onto the moonroof itself.

-nick

I just sold out of bumpers today, I should have more of the front end in 2-3 wks. The moonroof cover is easily obtained since its a US part. Just hit me up on PM for any parts you want.

back to the topic...