PDA

View Full Version : Fully Built SR20DET w/0 miles and other brand new parts

boostedawd
02-01-2006, 10:52 PM
The engine was built to handle 500+whp reliably.

CP PISTONS & RINGS 87mm 8.5:1
EAGLE RODS (good for 940hp)
GREDDY OIL PAN
4 OEM NISSAN ROD BEARINGS
5 OEM NISSAN MAIN CRANK BEARINGS
COMETIC 1.1mm HEADGASKET w/custom 87.5mm hole
ARP MAINSTUDS
ARP HEADSTUDS
3 ANGLE VALVE JOB
SHIMS SERVICED(measured exactly to factory specs)
GREDDY VALVE SPRINGS
GREDDY ROCKER ARM STOPPERS
8 OEM NISSAN 7mm VALVE GUIDES
8 OEM NISSAN INTAKE VALVE GUIDE SEALS
8 OEM NISSAN EXHAUST VALVE GUIDE SEALS
ALL 8 INTAKE VAVLES REPLACED W/ OEM NISSAN
2 EXHAUST VAVLE GUIDES REPLACED W/ OEM NISSAN
JGY CUSTOMS ALUMINUM FLYWHEEL PULLEY
ENTIRE ROTATING ASSEMBLY WAS FULLY BALANCED

-This entire build was performed by JGY Customs. The motor was bored using their "TORQUE PLATE" which they have one of the only torque plates for the SR20 in the nation. Using a torque plate during engine boring prevents the block from twisting and becoming untrue. Which will give better headgasket sealing and less wear. The SHIMS are within (.0002) of each other. JGY only builds the SR20 and specializes in all aspects of this engine. From other JGY customers I have spoken with they have been extremely happy with their results. JGY has built hundreds of reliable 400+WHP SR20DET engines.

WHY AM I SELLING? I have been waiting for this engine since August. JGY is soo busy that my expected delivery date of Thanksgiving is long overdue. Since this build began I lost my job and I'm attending school. The REASON FOR SELLING is to pay off my huge credit card debt.

The engine ships out this week so I have no pictures as of now but there are several guys on here that know my build up that can vouch for me. Once again it has 0 miles on it.

Now I would be interested in trading for a good running low mileage SR longblock. I also have many other parts for sale that I'll post seperatley. I want to return my s13 back to stock or possibly just SR for now. I'll include intake and exhaust manifolds, wiring harness,ecu and transmission for a trade+ cash for a stock good running KA with engine, tranny, wiring harness, and ecu. "remimber though a KA motorset is worth $500 tops)

SERIOUS inquiries only. I will be willing to deliver or ship for the right price. Don't waste my time with lowballs. I have over $4400 into this engine build alone not including the price of buying the stock engine. The wait to have one built by JGY is more than 4 months. I've done the waiting and someone will get a sweet engine built to handle 500+whp.

I might as well post prices for the other gobs of parts that I have as well. ALL FOR S13. all obo and brand new never installed

GREDDY RSPL FMIC KIT $900
MSD 72 lb injectors w/ inline resistors and connectors $360
JGY top feed Fuel Rail for 72lb injectors $130
JGY SR20DET Chromoly flywheel 10.6 lbs $269
NISMO engine/tranny mounts for $200
GREDDY 5 bolt SR Turbine outlet pipe $189
GARRETT GT3076R .64 A/R T2 FLANGE $1250 http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbo...R_700382_12.htm

downshift_sideways
02-01-2006, 10:54 PM
very nice setup..sweet shit

boostedawd
02-01-2006, 11:15 PM
Thanks. I wanted to do it right the first time but the funds are low and we all know what that means.

shoes59
02-02-2006, 08:44 AM
I've done the waiting and someone will get a sweet engine built to handle 500+whp.

If it runs at all. Jason Garret Young (JGY) has a terrible reputation with the FWD SR crowd. He's screwed countless people with bad builds and piss poor service. Good luck with your sale.

killjoy
02-02-2006, 08:56 AM
Thats what I was thinking. If it indeed even got built. Have you seen it? Why someone chose to let them touch something you own in a free country is beyond me. Did they lure you in with that, "We are the only ones with a torque plate" shit?

boostedawd
02-02-2006, 10:12 AM
Thanks guys for the bump. You don't have to buy it if you don't think it's built right. NO need to trash a thread if you aren't interested.

TheWolf
02-02-2006, 01:45 PM
Just letting you know I've got a torque plate for a sr20det... and I know 3 shops in Florida that have one... mine atleast cycles hot oil through it and preheats the block upto 180 for realistic conditions... good luck with the sale...

MAX Power SR
02-02-2006, 05:19 PM
ill give you you 700 for the turbo

BoLLeH
02-02-2006, 10:00 PM
damn, sorry about the problems. same thing is happening to me. lost my job and school is getting expensive, especially the ridiculous math/science books. good luck

Inland180
02-08-2006, 04:47 PM
what cams are in this set up?

Ghettokracker71
02-08-2006, 08:10 PM
W/only 5 posts....makes me wonder about this engine...and the whole BS 'torque plate' thing....