PDA

View Full Version : Whats Up Again...

BEISSEN
01-21-2006, 02:25 PM
Hey Im back again long time,I am in the process of tring to get someone to sell my 03 Eclipse GTS to or trade it in and take a loss.But I wanted to say whats up I am now in Iraq until july-sept timeframe.I am looking into another 240SX can't get over my last one man I miss it.

ALTRNTV
01-21-2006, 02:30 PM
Welcome back!

Phlip
01-21-2006, 03:16 PM
This just goes to show... People sell their 240s, they wreck them, they're stolen, babies are born, people are deployed, ANYTHING to cause them to not have a 240SX.

... they come back, they always do

BEISSEN
01-21-2006, 03:25 PM
This just goes to show... People sell their 240s, they wreck them, they're stolen, babies are born, people are deployed, ANYTHING to cause them to not have a 240SX.

... they come back, they always do

Well actully I finaced it with my family and they were suppose to use it so I made a deal you pay while I am in Korea at least that was where I was at that time and I pay when I get back.Well they never did so MR.REPO man came along and take my car errrr.When i found out I was short cash to get up on payments and well the car was gone.Now I want a s13 unless I get a deal on a S14 and I want to turbo the KA.I can at least then pass smog and shit here/there where I will live in DC Just have to crank the boost down and drive and put that engine crap i it forgot the name off hand.But its a Co2 reducer.

unwed_transient
01-21-2006, 09:03 PM
welcome back...be safe over there

unwed_transient
01-21-2006, 09:03 PM
welcome back...be safe over there

m072514
01-21-2006, 09:44 PM
welcome back, and thanks for your service. im in the military, too. not far away from DC (annapolis). im also very much into my S-chassis. if you wanna hang out and talk cars sometime, send me a PM or something. talk to you later.