PDA

View Full Version : 1991 240sx for sale tristate region (NYC, NJ, PA)

maz2001mp
01-21-2006, 07:30 AM
Some info: The car is a hatchback, has 150,000 miles on it, and its an automatic. Carfax is available and the carfax has a clean slate also!!! It runs perfectly with slight overheating at idle without the heat on. The car has just had a brand new OEM exhaust put on it and the auto transmission was partially rebuilt. It has also had a recent tune up. The exterior is black and light grey interior with gutted rear seats and trunk (still have seatbelts parts, etc.). The cars also has no power windows or locks, but does has the AC option in the car. I was originally going to work this car but I currently have moved on to another project so this car needs to go.

The car has NO RUST at all. I also installed a Walbro 255 fuel pump about 10 days ago and replaced the dirty old fuel filter with a brand new Nissan 300zx unit. I had also replaced the knock sensor. I put brand new OEM NGK sparks in the car and also replaced the plugs wires with brand new 7mm's. The car will also include a used, but very well taken care of pioneer head unit with digital entertainment display and a DCsports front strut bar.

If buyer is interested I also have a ton of extras sitting in my house. I have a 99 % complete manual conversion, an engine and transmission with 70,000 miles on it (KA24DE), brand new SPL subframe aluminum spacers, brand new Koyo performance radiator, brand new B& M shifter and a ton more!!!!!

If interested please email me at [email protected], car is in Staten Island, NYC 10312.

Im asking $1,500 for the car itself NEGOTIABLE. I will possibly trade for a clean mustang fox body or newer. I'm waiting for transferred title from DMV so it's been on its way for a few weeks now. If buyer is interested in parts then we can work out a good deal. Thanks!!!