PDA

View Full Version : I need s13 parts

NorCalEvo
01-17-2006, 01:46 PM
Sup everyone,

So i just picked up a 1990 s13. And "I NEED PARTS" So whatever you may have and want to sell to me, i would greatly appreciate it. I currently am looking for the following:

twin cam Ka24de or SR20DET (red top prefered)
full exhaust
full body kit
wide body panels ( 50mm would be nice, but will consider 30mm)
any and all suspension parts

I dont need a transmission i just got one of those last night. But if i get a motor i will need all the fixins with it. I.E. harness, ECU, etc...

So let me know what you got and how much. I will consider all offers.

Thanks and i hope i put good use to my new 240. I am really excited about it. Hope to see all you fellow owners on the road. I live in NorCal. So if you are local let me know so i can pick up parts and save on shipping. Oh and of course i would prefer aftermarket parts instead of stock. So keep that in mind.

Thanks

Oh and by the way. Hit me on AIM at NORCALEVO or e-mail me or send me a PM or something if you got anything i can use for sale. Pricing, pics, and where you are located would be awesome.

NorCalEvo
01-20-2006, 11:46 AM
so thanks for the initial offers everyone. They have been very helpful. I still need parts though. So hit me up if you have anything for an s13 that you might want to sell. I have plenty of cash in hand so just drop me a line.

AIM- NORCALEVO
e-mail- [email protected] or [email protected]

I really want to get my car up and running.

I dont mind paying for shipping either as long as its something i need. Let me know.

Thanks again.