PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1995 Nissan 240SX S14 Zenki 109k great cond.!

rod0921
01-05-2006, 04:22 PM
FIRST 3600 TAKES IT

-auto
-109k miles
-dark red/maroon color
-pwr locks
-pwr mirrors
-pwr windows
-spoiler

located in rockville, md...willing to travel a little to meet up if youd like to look at it.
great condition, PM or reply to this thread with inquiries

FIRST 3600 TAKES IT

suhster85
01-05-2006, 07:13 PM
I dont think you are allowed to link to ebay auctions

rod0921
01-05-2006, 09:34 PM
well i guess then im just posting it up for sale out of auction here, but have all the info in the link

silverarrow27
01-05-2006, 10:53 PM
Still no ebay links allowed I believe. You need to copy and paste all information.

rod0921
01-08-2006, 08:54 PM
heres all the info:

Up for Bids is an Automatic 1995 240sx Base Coupe. Please read the following item description as well as the terms of sale before bidding. PLEASE DO NOT BID without fully reading everything below. In the following I will try to describe the vehicle as best as possible. Please note that this vehicle is being sold AS IS and that despite this description thier is no guarentee or warranty given nor implied. I have only owned this vehicle for a few months so I am unaware of anything the previous owners may have done. Interior: The interior is super clean with only a couple small cigarette burns on the passenger seat and the rear passenger seat. Although not pictured below, the burns are very small and almost inconspicuous. The power windows, mirrors and locks are all functioning well. The only exception to this is the drivers side window which rolls up and down smoothly but appears to be a little loose and slightly misaligned. I have read the service manual and it appears to be a pretty simple fix but I am not very mechanically inclined so I will not attempt to fix it. The gauges and interior are all in good working order with the exception of the gas guage. The gas guage appears to be working from time to time but is not very reliable in properly noting the amount of fuel in the tank. I have no idea whats wrong with it or how to fix it. Exterior: With the exception of a few small dings here and there, the exterior is in near perfect condition. The car appears to have been freshly painted a burgundy color with a racing stripe up the middle. This work along with the after market spoiler were both done by the previous owner so I have no idea where they were done or receipts for any of the work. The car has been fitted with after market Optima Alloy 15 inch chrome rims. Three of the rims are wrapped in a Yokohama S305 tire. These tire have a little over 50% tread left. The front passenger wheel is wrapped in Michelin Redline XSE/ MXV 4. This tire appears to be brand new and has at least 75% tread life left. Engine: The engine in this car is running strong. Like most KA24DE engines, there is a slight rattle when the engine is first started up which seems to fade out as the engine warms up. I have owned a couple 240s in my life and this is most likely caused by the timing chain. There are several ways to fix this including some kits that are sold here on ebay. Some recomended simply removing the plastic guides within the engine. This problem does not appear to have any effect on the performance of the engine but I felt it would only be honest to address it. The automatic transmission in this vehicle is strong and is shifting extremely smoothly. Other Notes: The front passenger shock appears to need replacement. I believe (but am not sure) that the previous owner hit a pothole and most likely blew the tire (most likely why this tire is different than the rest). I have been to Auto Zone and have been quoted 75 -125 bux for the replacement part. The windshield has a small chip in it. I have attempted to take pictures of it unsuccessfully( Come out to blurry) but can send some to you upon request. I am unsure as to whether this can be fixed or that this can be replaced. I have replaced the windshield on one of my other 240s and it ran me about 175 bux installed. Terms of Sale. Winning bidder is to make a $200 deposit through paypal within 48 hours of auctions close. PLEASE DO NOT pay the full amount through paypal. Anyone who attempts to pay the full amount through paypal will have there money refunded immediatly minus the $200 deposit. I only accept Cash, Wire Transfer or Money order for payment of balance. If buyer wishes to pay through paypal they must first contact me and will be subject to a 3% processing fee. NO DEAD BEAT BIDDERS anyone with less than 5 feedback must contact me before bidding. I reserve the right to cancel any bids at any time for any reason. Buyer is responsible for vehicle pick up. I would prefer that the car be picked within two weeks of auctions close. If this is not possible please contact me before bidding. THANK YOU and Happy Bidding.

2 Days to go!

rod0921
01-09-2006, 08:25 PM
1 day to go!

rod0921
01-10-2006, 05:01 PM
2 hours left!!! get your final bids in!!!!

rod0921
01-10-2006, 07:20 PM
Auction Cancelled First 3600 Takes It

KHAN0119
06-29-2006, 01:21 AM
I Will Take The Car First Show Me Pics

Thanks