PDA

View Full Version : 1989 S13 240sx SE Clean Title with extras

DRFT
12-26-2005, 03:02 AM
1989 240sx SE Midnight blue

-Clean title

-~150xxxx miles on the chassis, but it shows 14xxxx on the cluster i replaced.
When i got the car, the original cluster stopped at 130xxx

-The chassis is straight, never been in a accident.

-AS a SE, it has PS,PW,PD moon roof and AC.

-i replaced about 75% of the interior with black because mine originally came with bad blue interior. it had a cracked dash. now the interior is looking good. only the front half of the car has been swapped. the hatch area was left alone. spent alot to swap all that. Car also has a HUD digital cluster, working!~

-Car used to be auto, but i swapped in a manual tranny in it. roughly around $600 spent on that.

-i recently replaced, the injectors with seals, o2 sensor, Spark plug and wires, and the starter.
-Car will come with 5 lug swap along with some mesh wheels and pretty new falken azenis
st115 tires. spent roughly 1200 on this total. I will also include an extra set of 300zx na wheels and extra tires also, for those who drift

-For the sound, Alpine detachable head unit and kenwood speakers

the bad:
-no 240sx over 10 years old is perfect of course. The car can use a paint job because the paint is faded. I got a new hatch lid on it because the original one had a spoiler on it and it had rust on it.

-Car is running a bit rich because all it needs is a coolant temperature sensor which is only $20 from the dealer.

-the windshield has a crack on it, but nothing extremely huge. and the car has dents here and there. but none that cant be fixed.

-This is my honest description about the car. If you have more questions feel free to ask me.

-Give me a email or PM if you want some pics or want to meet up to take a look at the car

Give me a reasonable price for this car. and we can work something out
Car is located in Sacramento, Ca

88fc
12-27-2005, 12:09 PM
any pictures?

88fc
12-27-2005, 01:36 PM
[email protected]

silvia_rps13
01-04-2006, 03:10 AM
any pictures email at [email protected]

FLCL