PDA

View Full Version : Need info on turbo lines

Hitawall
12-18-2005, 11:09 AM
I just swaped out my gt2871 for a gtss to get a little better response and i used taka lines , now my mechanic seems to have messed up . i told him to just cut the oil line coming from the back and just clamp the new take line w/o the an fitting to it . i think he pulled some bolts out from by the tranny under the manifold and there is a bung that looks like a breather or something and its spitting oil out so i really dont want to start the car till this taken care of . if anyone has a clue what i am describing pleez lend a hand for a brotha , a picture of the bottom of a running car from the driver side right at the tranny and motor would be great . thanx in advance !

Hitawall
12-19-2005, 12:02 AM
come on , ain't this zilvia ? can get some love ? man , she pissing blood and the clinic dont know how to help her .

NemeGuero
12-19-2005, 01:10 AM
Or why don't you just take it back to your mechanic. If you paid to have it done, it should at least be done right.

Hitawall
12-20-2005, 11:55 AM
my garage , they quit to work for midas and they did'nt no shit ,the trouble i was having was with the an line from taka , but there alright now . ineeded to put on a lift and see the undernith to get it together

NemeGuero
12-20-2005, 12:47 PM
What?

bgindn
12-20-2005, 06:16 PM
The lines you bought would have worked on your new turbo.

harp