am i a loser for going by myself on friday? lolol

who else is going ? both days?

Irukandji
12-11-2005, 11:41 PM
what's d1?

(sar)

AllenRPS13
12-11-2005, 11:56 PM
I have planned to go with my friends... but my final exam makes me give up... damn!!! i wanna go...

BayS13
12-13-2005, 06:00 PM
im going riiiiiiiiiiiiight..........now.

bye yall see you there. (going with racetune THATS WHY IM LEAVING EARLY)

bye

A Spec Products
12-13-2005, 06:31 PM
we got a booth as usual

come peep it, grab some of our new stickers (charcoal / gray / blue sparkle) and a lanyard

we have a bunch of stuff on special, lugnuts, seat rails, shift knobs, suspension arms, etc, bring your cash!

introduce yourself!

gorgasm
12-16-2005, 09:07 PM
we got a booth as usual

come peep it, grab some of our new stickers (charcoal / gray / blue sparkle) and a lanyard

we have a bunch of stuff on special, lugnuts, seat rails, shift knobs, suspension arms, etc, bring your cash!

introduce yourself!

missed you guys today. see you there tommorow.

FaLKoN240
12-16-2005, 10:17 PM
DAMN!!! I wanna meet Logan!!!

infinitexsound
12-16-2005, 11:33 PM
whos logan and whats d1?

SimpleSexy180
12-17-2005, 12:35 AM
we got a booth as usual

introduce yourself!

shoulda asked for a sticker when i went to get my springs lol

SochBAT
12-17-2005, 12:56 AM
People should wear custom shirts with their Zilvia names on em.

You'll see the ugly guy Sochbat there.

And he'll be happy.

blu808
12-17-2005, 12:57 AM
(this is andrew)

fuckin henry from ncda was in driver search and he thought he didn't make it. he was all the way back in SF when he found out he made it...

94cc0rd
12-17-2005, 01:37 AM
if you don't have tickets to D1, is there a way you can still go and get in???

sw20>>s14
12-17-2005, 10:37 AM
(this is andrew)

fuckin henry from ncda was in driver search and he thought he didn't make it. he was all the way back in SF when he found out he made it...
hahaha....oh gawd that sux...

does anyone have pics?

samms95s14se
12-17-2005, 10:55 AM
if you don't have tickets to D1, is there a way you can still go and get in???

At the gate!!!! I'm on my way up there right now............

leftyteck
12-17-2005, 11:12 AM
anyone know where mike peters is hangin out... im pretty sure he's supposed to be there?

btw i'm glad henry made it, he was seriously one of my favorite and one of the funnest to watch yesterday, definately great.

gorgasm
12-17-2005, 08:43 PM
i got 2 stickers! haha. now where to put them...

oh and mustangs suck :rolleyes:

SochBAT
12-18-2005, 12:26 AM
I'm happy Vaughn won.

leftyteck
12-18-2005, 12:38 AM
yeah he was untouchable... i really wanted to see rhys tho :X

A Spec Products
12-19-2005, 05:50 PM
i got 2 stickers! haha. now where to put them...

oh and mustangs suck :rolleyes:

man, musta just missed me

i didnt even get to watch, only about 30 minutes in the afternoon...it was cool though, had a media pass so i was two barriers from the action :)

-usmd-180sx
12-19-2005, 08:14 PM
it was rigged... rofl.. =)

Lets see the real action in Feb!

POOR NOMUKEN!!! =(***

Kazama NEVER UNDERSTEERS!! NEVER!!

terribleone_t1
12-19-2005, 08:30 PM
it was rigged... rofl.. =)

Lets see the real action in Feb!

POOR NOMUKEN!!! =(***

Kazama NEVER UNDERSTEERS!! NEVER!!
this d1 event was a fuckin set up. Vaughn must of paid a shit load 2 win this event i think. NOMUKEN WOULD OF KNOCKED HIS ASS OUT IN THE BEST 16. POOR NOMUKEN. "Let's see the real action in feb!" we will see the real action in feb.

Azntypezero
12-19-2005, 08:38 PM
Well well someone cannot accept reality. People make mistakes, even the "great" Kazama can make mistakes and same thing with Nomuken. We are human after all

FaLKoN240
12-19-2005, 11:24 PM
That sounds like BS to me. You're trippin. American drivers will NEVER be as good as the Japanese ones. They've been doing this shit for well over 30 years.

That shit is rigged. D1 is a bunch of politics and bullshit. I'm going to the real show in Feb as well.

kazuo
12-20-2005, 12:48 AM
D1 is rigged. The sooner you guys figure it out, the better off you'll be.

Kazama doesnt lose in February. Guarantee it.

PS - Nomuken sucks.

!Zar!
12-20-2005, 12:56 AM
D1 is rigged?!? Lies! That's like telling me neon underglow won't make your car faster!!!

infinitexsound
12-20-2005, 01:07 AM
i say it was rigged just got done watching the vid, how can 2 top drivers lose to vaughn, the whole video didnt seem right at all....... this is probably gonna boost sales for ford by the way.. for the upcoming fnf3 video..

Dousan_PG
12-20-2005, 01:10 AM
you guys are so sad
if you've never seen these guys understeer you obviously dont know much or watch much drifting.
rigged? hahaha
keep up with your conspiricy theories. go watch more xfiles too while your at it
no japanese driver looks forward to lose to an american, someone with far less expirience and seat time.

jr won fair and square.
deal with it.
your japanese gods of drifting arent as good as you think they are EVERYTIME they drive. some days are better then others.
every dog has their day.

and there's this poor FAN BOY

this d1 event was a fuckin set up. Vaughn must of paid a shit load 2 win this event i think. NOMUKEN WOULD OF KNOCKED HIS ASS OUT IN THE BEST 16. POOR NOMUKEN. "Let's see the real action in feb!" we will see the real action in feb.

hahaha
yeah nomuken PLANNED on putting his car into the wall
yeah
hahahahahaha so sad.
poor nomuken
nomuken is a dirty drifter when it comes down to it. hes done some crafty shit (ie: nomura vs imamura --not yoichi, nomura vs hibino)
HELLO
go away fan boy.

FaLKoN240
12-20-2005, 01:15 AM
no japanese driver looks forward to lose to an american

I'm sure they don't look forward to it, but it is all worth it. When that big ass check comes through.

You're saying that ALL the JPN D1 drivers were having a bad day? I find that hard to believe.

Dousan_PG
12-20-2005, 01:19 AM
you obviously dont know much about d1 eh?
not every day or event do they win or do well
sometimes they go to last rounds sometimes cut in first.
its like ANY DRIVER anywhere

all jdn divers? no not all. fukuda kicked ass but the person he went against did better.

you gusy are a bunch of sorry fan boys because your gods didnt do well.
oh no whatever will we do!! world must end
deal with it whiners. i didnt see any of you out there driving.

big ass check?
ugh obviously you dont know whats going on behind the scenes.

FaLKoN240
12-20-2005, 01:27 AM
I would argue this further with you, but you're like a brick wall. We'll see how it goes down in February, when it matters.

kazuo
12-20-2005, 01:28 AM
hey aaron, normally I'd agree with what you're saying, but today you've exceeded your use of the "fanboy" card, particularly because of how well you "know" the American drivers.

One could flip the fanboy card on your end, but thats a different discussion for a different day. Refrain from personal attacks (like callin people "fanboys")

You're gonna seriously tell me Vaugn > Kazama? If so you crazy. Obviously Vaugn got "lucky," and by "lucky" I mean "they rigged that shit."

But really, who gives a shit? This is like getting mad cause Hulk Hogan lost to the Ultimate Warrior, you know the shit is fake, stfu.

And I know you werent refrring to me with that fanboy bullshit, cause the reason I guarantee Kazama wins, is cause the shit is rigged.

You gonna tell me Kazama beat Rhys last year at Irwindale? Cause he didn't when it comes down to it.

Why did Kazama win?

Shit is fixed.

Just like figure skating, as soon as you bring in subjective judging, its not a legitimate competition. Politics, personal conflicts, everything plays a role in how these events turn out.

Shit is fixed.

PS - I didn't see you out there driving either.

Dousan_PG
12-20-2005, 01:31 AM
brick wall? sorry im not a fan boy who roots because the monkey man is funny
irwindale is a nasty place.
it was JRs day
deal with it
come feb when it matters? rhys will kick ass, as will JR.
also, please dont think keiichi liked the outcome either. he wasnt at the awards ceremony.

you need to understand japanese feel that drifting is THEIR SPORT.
also keiichi didnt even congratulate JR. he was yelling at the japanese drivers.

Dousan_PG
12-20-2005, 01:35 AM
i didnt drive because i have no interest in driving in d1gp
or formula or feeder FD
i enjoy not depending on sponsors for events, tires and doing what they say. my car is clean simple and i can do what i want with it. i know how the sponsor system works thru friends. id rather enjoy what i do and have fun then worry about my stickers not being big enouhg or in the right places.

i NEVER SAID JR was a better driver then Kazama
it was just JRs day.
he was on the ball and in the zone. he was doing gret all day
accept it
quit being haters

Sil Beer S13
12-20-2005, 03:06 AM
^ right on.

Aaron know wtf he is talking about.
Why is every one talking about Feb? How will that be different??

Did you ever see the recent autopolis(sp) where 2 newcomers were the last to battle it out.

Stop crying. I didnt see any of YOU driving out there.

FaLKoN240
12-20-2005, 07:52 AM
Once again, YOU weren't driving there either (stop trying to make it a point). If I was I would probably be bitching more. Just stfu. I also personally dislike Nomuken.

240_sx
12-20-2005, 09:26 AM
you guys are so sad
if you've never seen these guys understeer you obviously dont know much or watch much drifting.
rigged? hahaha
keep up with your conspiricy theories. go watch more xfiles too while your at it
no japanese driver looks forward to lose to an american, someone with far less expirience and seat time.

jr won fair and square.
deal with it.
your japanese gods of drifting arent as good as you think they are EVERYTIME they drive. some days are better then others.
every dog has their day.

and there's this poor FAN BOY

hahaha
yeah nomuken PLANNED on putting his car into the wall
yeah
hahahahahaha so sad.
poor nomuken
nomuken is a dirty drifter when it comes down to it. hes done some crafty shit (ie: nomura vs imamura --not yoichi, nomura vs hibino)
HELLO
go away fan boy.

No one is denying jr's skill, but you also can't deny the politics that are involved. You can speculate all you want on how it was legit and others can speculate that it was fixed.

Brian
12-20-2005, 12:41 PM
Something that is based on subjective judging will ALWAYS be vicitim to those who say it is "rigged"

Round one is in March. March. March. March.
February? no. March.

Everyone did awesome.
JR did awesome
Japanese dudes did awesome.

It's drifting. Relax.

1 88 U
12-20-2005, 01:41 PM
I would like to see american drivers commit to some japanese events