PDA

View Full Version : Progress in rollout, CMS Live!

West
12-09-2005, 09:18 PM
We are now in the 2nd phase of the series of upgrades for the site! I know it’s been a headache as the site has been down sporadically. Stick with us as it’s a long process and the end result will benefit us all.

Our next phase is to upgrade and integrate the Gallery and Reviews sections. You will notice what is done, and what is being worked on by looking at the site navigation box on the homepage. An unlinked item means we are still developing those sections.

There is still TONS to be done, so don’t get to comfortable!

KwKouki
12-10-2005, 01:16 AM
West I have a suggestion for the gallery. I know you breakt it down into categories, but what about breaking it down even further, like this

S13
fastback
coupe
sil-80
onevia

S14
zenki
kouki

ect ect

West
12-10-2005, 07:19 AM
I think that is a great idea. It really cluttered as it is right now. It will just take a grip of time to sort like that :) Any volenteers? :D

KwKouki
12-12-2005, 12:40 AM
I cant promise 24 hr work days, but I can help out if you like. lemme know

tastyratz
12-13-2005, 10:20 PM
I've noticed lately home and user cp seemed swapped and to me thats confusing as no other forums are like that. This seems to make me aim for the control panel and accidentally just go to the forum home instead. Just my 2c.

West
12-14-2005, 05:35 PM
There needs to be a way to go back to the Homepage and to the Forums from each section. This is the only logical way. In the forums pages there will be a Forums Link, and on the Homepage there will be a Forums Link. Should be easy enough to get used to :)

tastyratz
12-14-2005, 05:53 PM
Yes this is true the link being there is needed I was simply referencing the fact that its in the upper left corner. If the link to the forums and control panel swapped places it would be easier just because on most forums its instinct that upper left corner is the control panel. Think of it like switching the gas pedal and clutch locations on a car. Both are still there but every time you try to pop the clutch you rear end someone :p

Realchaos1
06-18-2006, 03:15 PM
ugh, I struggle with CMS's all the time. I hate them, I HATE them. A lot of them dont have good support or just dont have good enough options and/or cant intergreate with the user database.

But yeah, I just went with the stock portal on IPB