PDA

View Full Version : Here's a funny thing that happen to me a few months ago. v.crankcallers

TRUENOCOUPE
11-30-2005, 06:51 PM
It was my wife's BDAY and we just got out of the club. I get this call from some french accent dude telling about tires sponsorship. Told him to get off my phone and call me tomorrow. Its 2 fucking AM who the fuck calls for sponsor shit around that time with a 510 #?

But this motherfucker was one dumb motherfucker. The first time he called me he didn't block his #. Then THEY called right back again but this time with a block #. They start talking some shit and I hear atleast 5-6 people laughing from the back.

So I called back in an hour and the person who answered the phone was the same guy that just called me. Damn Frenchy.

After a few weeks I get the same call from the same Frenchy guy. Motherfucker left like a 5 minute VOICEMAIL. I ask myself of what does this Frenchy want from me... I couldn't ask "Hey man whats your problem" cause you know... I can't look like a bitch.

I ask a few of my friends that works at Verizon if they can track this #. No luck, its a sprint # I believed...

And I had this idea with GOOGLE... Google finds everything on the intarnet!!111 haha!1111 I decided to Google the 510-684-3907 phone # and look what came up!

http://samuraifiles.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1163

Ohhhh Its Xander from SHOCKDRIFTING.
http://myspace-895.vo.llnwd.net/00232/59/87/232267895_l.jpg

Hey motherfuckers. If any of you has any problem with me give me a ring or email me at [email protected] and we can settle it however you fucks want it to be. Next time you try to crank call my phone, make sure to block your # and don't be a fucking idiot and I really hope we don't see cross each other in the future.

-Al

sonnysmr2
11-30-2005, 06:55 PM
hahahahhah, xander got caught slippin...........

projekt_s13
11-30-2005, 07:05 PM
Own3d!!!!!! Lol

Drunk Bastard
11-30-2005, 07:08 PM
hahahahahaha

ThatGuy
11-30-2005, 07:39 PM
This is not appropriate for Zilvia. Learn how to block numbers from calling you if you have a problem. This is the same as a grievance thread for a problem in the For Sale Section, and Zilvia.net is not a grievance forum. If you have a problem with a member, please settle it outside of the forums, or at least in PM where it doesn't clutter the forums.

:lockd: