PDA

View Full Version : This has to be one of the funniest Family Guy Moements yet

exitspeed
11-30-2005, 11:05 AM
http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1131440198/Family_Guy_Osama_bin_Laden

This shit just cracks me up.

ThatGuy
11-30-2005, 11:10 AM
Not bad. I think the clip where Chris get's sucked into the 80's "Take on Me" video was funnier.

omgosh
11-30-2005, 03:49 PM
*brian throws rock, hits peter*
"Brian, you missed!"
"No I didnt, thats for the time you put up the window when I tried to jump in the General Lee!"

best.

EchoOfSilence
11-30-2005, 03:57 PM
i think i was too young to laugh at the take on me video. this was fucking hilarious though

ThatGuy
11-30-2005, 04:02 PM
i think i was too young...

:duh:*Sigh*:faint:

Arsenal of Glory
11-30-2005, 07:09 PM
How about this one from a couple weeks agoFamily Guy: Peanut Butter Jelly Time (http://www.gkko.com/funny-videos/1197/family-guy:-peanut-butter-jelly)

omgosh
11-30-2005, 07:31 PM
How about this one from a couple weeks agoFamily Guy: Peanut Butter Jelly Time (http://www.gkko.com/funny-videos/1197/family-guy:-peanut-butter-jelly)

lol, that wouldve been good around 3 years ago.

even my highschool step team picked it on it before family guy.

anthony240
11-30-2005, 07:33 PM
peanut butter jelly
peanut butter jelly

hahaha, there's so much i don't think there's a funniest moment.

like when Peter starts at the Pawtucket Patriot and says
"Finally I have one of those jobs that I look forward to every morning, like a dairy cow" then they show a dairy cow getting milked and it says "OOH OOH YA OH YEA OHHH YESS YESS YESSSS!" hahaha, damn funny.

or the contest where they drink some kind of medicine that makes you throw up and whoever lasts longest before throwing up wins, then they go for 2 minutes of barf, NASTY SHIT

bottom line: Family Guy is the BEST.

breakindrifts
11-30-2005, 07:44 PM
I like the one where he has a farting contest with Michael Moore.

SimpleS14
11-30-2005, 09:09 PM
^-- eh that was an okay one

I think one of the funniest clips is in a recent episode too... its when Stewie and Brian ride Lois's parents down the flight of stairs and that ball in the cup commerical shows.

But yea....too many funny moments.

Arsenal of Glory
11-30-2005, 09:12 PM
lol, that wouldve been good around 3 years ago.

even my highschool step team picked it on it before family guy.

then i guess you can say all the GAG jokes on Family Guy are way outdated.....one of the main drives of the show....

Phlip
11-30-2005, 09:18 PM
I prefer the one the doctor called in Peter and a barbershop quartet to sing to a patient the song "you've got AIDS" because he "sucked at giving bad news," as he put it.

boosteds13
11-30-2005, 09:29 PM
"Wow! It looks like Michael Jackson is coming right at me!"

that, or....

"Vagina Junction, what's your function?"
"Takin' in sperm and spittin' out babies!"

kazuo
12-01-2005, 12:10 AM
This season, the best moments were:

- Chicken Fight, continued
- Brain (sic) throwing the rock at Peter for "closing the damn window of the General Lee"
- Chris getting sucked into the A-Ha video. "Chris, where were you?" "I DONT KNOW!"
- Peter forgetting how to sit down.
- Brain (sic) saying to Tom Tucker, in front of his son: "This whole thing has turned Chris' life upside-down face," and then Stewie's reaction.

Previous seasons had way way way way better funnies.

scir16v
12-01-2005, 05:09 AM
Yeahh 911.
It's me again.
No, it's stuck in a window this time.

Hey Meg, you 18 yet.
No.
Hey Chris, how's it goin?

So, is there still some tread on those tires, or is it like throwin a hotdog down a hallway?

Sil-Abc
12-01-2005, 09:42 AM
the a ha clip was hiliarious

exitspeed
12-01-2005, 09:51 AM
"Hey look. It's me in an 80's movie"

hahahahahaha

srpowered240sx
12-01-2005, 01:52 PM
the movie was the best, where lois makes peter scream that he loves eating red carpet, and quagmire passes out outside the window...giggity giggity......goooooooo

luckie2hav3her
12-01-2005, 02:15 PM
peter forgetting how to sit down!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Andrew Bohan
12-01-2005, 02:53 PM
Brian saying to Tom Tucker, in front of his son: "This whole thing has turned Chris' life upside-down face," and then Stewie's reaction.

i rather enjoyed this one

exitspeed
12-01-2005, 02:58 PM
When the guys are playing the game "Drink if have ______" on the boat. And Quagmire has to keep drinking, and their saying the most rediculous things ever. And Quagmire is like "Oh come one who hasn't done that!" . And there's like 30 bottles of beer around him and everyone else is sober!

SimpleSexy180
12-01-2005, 03:54 PM
Not bad. I think the clip where Chris get's sucked into the 80's "Take on Me" video was funnier.

hahahaha that ones awesome too

"chris where have you been"

"I DONT KNOW!!!"

A Spec Products
12-01-2005, 04:29 PM
family guy is by far the funniest cartoon in a long time, so much more wit than anything else.

i like when peter injures himself then makes the ouch noises for like one minute.

i liked the kool aid man busting in the court room

"peter, im sentencing you to life in prison"
"oh no!"
"oh no!"
"oh no!"
"OHHHH YEAHHH!"

SR240DET
12-01-2005, 04:59 PM
*WARNINGdumpalink ads have personals on there but there not nekkid....

haha i dunno but i like this one.. he kept saying giggidy (MAY NOT BE WORK SAFE)

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1131015072/Family_Guy_Spanish_Quagmire

i liked this one (POSSIBLY WORK SAFE)

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=2674

haha and here is a compilation of season 4

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1130329592/Best_of_Family_Guy

Quagmire Compilation

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1129377989/Quagmire_Compilation

anyways more here...

http://www.dumpalink.com/search?submit=submit&term=family+guy&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

SimpleS14
12-01-2005, 08:43 PM
This is kinda off-topic....

I hate those adultfinder ads since none of the girls are local. haha....but that "sexy tongue action" vid is HOT!!!!

kazuo
12-01-2005, 11:40 PM
the movie was the best, where lois makes peter scream that he loves eating red carpet, and quagmire passes out outside the window...giggity giggity......goooooooo

That's actually from Season 2 or 3. I forget.

Anywho, Futurama > Family Guy.

ya I said it

EchoOfSilence
12-01-2005, 11:46 PM
nope i'll have to disagree. family guy > futurama. yeah, i refuted you

HyperTek
12-02-2005, 12:19 AM
my favorite momments is from the movie "Stewie Griffen, the untold story"..

where they are like "we found Saddam" and its stewie dress like him lol..

and the part where stewie is shaving his "coin purse" and brian walks in. lol

Widebody S14.5
12-02-2005, 03:21 AM
To add to all of the hilarious episodes you guys mentioned,
I will throw up another good one that had me laughin for a while.

[The episode Brian dates Chris' black Teacher]

Peter: "whos that on t.v?"
Peter: "That a dog?"
Peter: "Huh, boy?"
Peter: "That a dog?"
*knock at door*
Peter: "Whos at the door?"
Peter: "somebody at the door?"

Meg: "I'm not a dog you fat bastard!"

sw20>>s14
12-02-2005, 04:50 AM
dont know what season, but the one where theres the bachelor and cleveland is the last contestant so peter strips him nekkid...brian gets the part and in the waiting room, peter just corn rolled clevelands hair and theyre both in the nude...

Jcb890
12-02-2005, 10:22 AM
the osama one is pretty funny but nothing special really.

SochBAT
12-02-2005, 11:29 AM
I liked the episode ( i guess it was season 1?) where stewie dates that one baby chick, just for his juice.

Or even, the Pregnancy Ward one. Where peter and brian put all the preg. women's hands into warm water. Few seconds later, you hear babies crying.

Ward Manager : "whats your name?"
Peter : "uh.... "
*sees a pea on a plate*
"pea... "
*Sees a girl crying*
"tear...."
*Randomly a griffin flyes into the room*
"Griffin!"

Widebody S14.5
12-02-2005, 01:09 PM
I liked the episode ( i guess it was season 1?) where stewie dates that one baby chick, just for his juice.

Or even, the Pregnancy Ward one. Where peter and brian put all the preg. women's hands into warm water. Few seconds later, you hear babies crying.

Ward Manager : "whats your name?"
Peter : "uh.... "
*sees a pea on a plate*
"pea... "
*Sees a girl crying*
"tear...."
*Randomly a griffin flyes into the room*
"Griffin!"
reminds me of the psychic episode.
"your name starts with an A.(no) b?(no) c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,P (Peter! Its Peter!) your name is Peter? (man youre the best sorcerer)"

eh, or some shit, cant remember peters exact words about the sorcerer comment

santacruisin
12-02-2005, 01:10 PM
My favorite moment was when the family left and the evil monkey did his trademark point and sneer at chris as they drove away. Then the monkey rolled a doob and put on some 70's rock. I had to laugh on the inside cuz i'm a total weedhead and my sister was sitting right next to me. "Slow ride, take it easy"

Phlip
12-03-2005, 02:31 PM
and a few I found from our pal, Glenn Quagmire:
Quagmire: Hey there, sweetie! How old are you?
Connie: 16.
Quagmire: 18? You're first!
Connie: MOM!
Quagmire: I like where this is going! Giggidy, giggidy, gi-guh-dy!

Auctioner: Our first item is a pair of panties confiscated from a prostitute.
Quagmire: Fifty bucks.
Auctioner: She had nine STDs.
Quagmire: Forty-five bucks.
Auctioner: And when we caught her she wet herself.
Quagmire: (pause) Fifty bucks.

Postwoman: Package for Mr. Glenn Quagmire?
Quagmire: Oh, hold on a moment... (walks away and comes back wearing nothing) Yeah, and I've got a package for you too! (Postwoman sprays him in the eyes with pepper spray) Nice try, but I've built up an immunity! Oh!

unwed_transient
12-03-2005, 03:23 PM
cleveland, peter, joe and quagmire were sitting the surveillance van listening in on lois. peter turns the knob up too high:

Quagmire thinking to himself: damn this itches. i wonder who gave it to me. it must have been that slut i gave a ride to the gas station. that's the last time i do anyone a favor. oh god, they must have heard me! oh god I can hear me! Dunt da! Da da da da da dunt da!!!!!!

Ghettokracker71
12-03-2005, 04:39 PM
cleveland, peter, joe and quagmire were sitting the surveillance van listening in on lois. peter turns the knob up too high:

Quagmire thinking to himself: damn this itches. i wonder who gave it to me. it must have been that slut i gave a ride to the gas station. that's the last time i do anyone a favor. oh god, they must have heard me! oh god I can hear me! Dunt da! Da da da da da dunt da!!!!!!

hahaha isn't that the one where the police van auto cuffs the suspect? Peter trys it,then cleveland steps under it and their like "CLEVELAND NO" and i t starts beating him up and calling for backup

SimpleS14
12-03-2005, 06:08 PM
^-- lol yup that's the episode

monkey7
12-04-2005, 01:27 AM
Did you see the new one when stephen hawkins and the wife having paraplegic sex. Now that cracked me up. Its when Brian had to go back to School to get his degree.

OMGWTFBBQ
12-04-2005, 01:35 AM
ball in the cup comercial had me holding my sides

or the wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man from the FG movie was great too

revat619
12-04-2005, 02:22 AM
One of my favorites is from the new season i think. Its when Brian gets on that bachlorette show or whatever and at the end he's sitting on the couch next to stewie and stewie tries to cheer him up by talking about how it would be good for his (brian's) novel or something. His voice keeps getting higher and higher for a good minute or so then finally in normal voice he says "i look foward to reading it." Somebody HAS to find that clip! I was crying i was laughing so hard!

Family Guy owns. :bow:

YakuzaS14
12-04-2005, 02:34 AM
i wouldnt say its the best i m sure there is better ones out there... very funny though

sw20>>s14
12-04-2005, 05:27 AM
One of my favorites is from the new season i think. Its when Brian gets on that bachlorette show or whatever and at the end he's sitting on the couch next to stewie and stewie tries to cheer him up by talking about how it would be good for his (brian's) novel or something. His voice keeps getting higher and higher for a good minute or so then finally in normal voice he says "i look foward to reading it." Somebody HAS to find that clip! I was crying i was laughing so hard!

ahahaha...that shit was so funny! he went on for like three minutes...

"maybe-maybe you have a protagonist...or maybe, maybe a little lust between friends, i dunno...or maybe..."

SimpleS14
12-05-2005, 05:15 PM

Here you go...I'm going to host it for a short time....so someone d/l it and upload it somewhere else...

*right click, save as*

http://home.comcast.net/~pyankson/tmp/FG407.wmv

I can swap this out for another clip by request since I have all the episodes from Season 2 to present

s13 dirk
12-05-2005, 05:48 PM
"To the Hinden-Peter!"
*KAAAABOOOOOOM!*
"OH MY GOD!"
"Joe I am so sorry!"
"HOW CAN YOU AFFORD THESE THINGS?!?!?"

that one had my sides hurting from laughing so much!

s13 dirk
12-05-2005, 05:54 PM
another great one. The "vomit clip"

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-familyguypukingscene.html

revat619
12-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Here you go...I'm going to host it for a short time....so someone d/l it and upload it somewhere else...

*right click, save as*

http://home.comcast.net/~pyankson/tmp/FG407.wmv

I can swap this out for another clip by request since I have all the episodes from Season 2 to present

Awesome!!! You rock! :bigok:

95Blue240sx
12-06-2005, 12:21 AM
"Yeah we get it RON you're a guy."

theicecreamdan
12-06-2005, 12:45 AM
the show is hilarious, but these clips SUCK... it seems less random.

spicydicy
12-10-2005, 01:14 PM
the one where they are drinking on the boat, playing "i never", in it Peter says ive never given a reacharound to a spider monkey while reciting the declaration of indepedence..... quagmire says "oh, cmon!"

also, cant remember which episode it is, but Lois has to go find Peter, so she goes to Quagmires house, Quagmire opens the door, and Lois asks for his car keys so she can use the car. Quagmire says, "hold on a sec, ill get em", and starts jerking off right in front of Lois, for like 30 seconds. thats was good.

Upside down face,
Peanut butter Jelly,
Stewie drunk jumping off shelf,
Stewie telling Hajib that hes been randomly selected for a search on the plane,
Stewie telling the guy hes too old for braces,
Peter, Michael Moore Fart off,
The fire trucks,
episode when they first came back, listing off all the crap fox shows....

oh there are so many, i cant even list them... just the greatest show ever.... by far the funniest cartoon, and the most un-pc.