PDA

View Full Version : Test Sale: '97 240sx se (SF Bay Area Sale)

Serpent
11-27-2005, 09:23 PM
$9,500
Beautiful Pearl White paint
85,000 miles
Automatic
Oem Front lip
otherwise bonestock, comes with original 3 disc changer/radio.
SE so its power everything, alarm/keyless entry, clean inside & out.
trying to guage how many people would be interested, LOCAL sale only (BAY AREA).
Will be heading off to Marine bootcamp in San Diego, so i might sell it when i get back (around march) or who knows!

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/3747/nov27f8wh.jpg

Full size pics & night pics available upon request :)

MrBrightSide
11-28-2005, 09:44 AM
want to part that lip out? willing to come by and pick up as well... get back at me

Serpent
11-28-2005, 09:21 PM
no part outs sorry.
what price should i lower it to for more people to get interested?
ill consider it, (lower then 8k forget about it)

vspec15
11-30-2005, 04:00 PM
ill give you $8,000 if it has a clean title. email me [email protected] , and title email as "1997 240SX"

maxim240sx
12-01-2005, 03:10 PM
I sold my metallic green kouki w/ 98k for $5300 last summer minus the oem front lip. And it was in great overall condition. Had it on here for 2 months for $6k obo. Price is pretty steep for a auto. Swap a stick in and you could prolly get your asking price.

vspec15
12-01-2005, 06:53 PM
gotta keep in mind the location of where you live too. cost of living is pretty high in san francisco in comparison for example, philly.

gijoe69
12-02-2005, 12:38 AM
sup RECRUIT! I've been threre, what you are about to experience which is hell and fucking alot of stupid shyt....MCRD San Diego Sucks! don't let the drill instructors get to your head...just remember bootcamp doesn't last forever..well I'll tell you how its gonna go.. you start at the MEPS to Airport to San Diego Airport then you wait until midnight at the BSO (try to get some sleep b4 u go, you'll need it) wait until a drill instructor starts going crazy saying everyone on the fucking bus then you go on the bus put your heads down and from the San Diego airport to MCRD is less than 10 mins away.. (BTW MCRD is right beside the San Diego Airport) then you arrive at MCRD San Diego get off the bus stand at the footprints at a position of attention 45* angle..you will read the article's then you go get your head shaved and get your contrabands taken away (all your belongings inspected) then you will get your Trousers, & gear and goto Receving company (Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrout, Golf, Lima)..try to get with Alpha company there the easiest company...echo & golf is fucking hard companies! you stay awake for 24 hrs no sleep........you will goto medical the next day get alot of fucking 7 unknown shots and you get very fucking sick then you run your IST (Initial Strength Test, make sure you get atleast 3 pull ups, 44+ crunches, and a run time of 1 1/2 miles within 13:30 then its your Black Friday...from there I won't tell you whats gonna hapenn...alot of fucked up shyt will happen...also if you feel so sick don't goto medical alot cause you'll get dropped from your training company and goto STC (Special Training Company) such as MRP1,2 or 3 (Medical Rehabilation Platoon)..and your graduation will be delayed...also b4 you goto bootcamp try to memorize all the 11 General Orders & 5 articles of conduct & rank system...trust me you'll be very smart if you do also...when you speak you speak in 3rd person prospective don't say I, Me, You..you talk like "Recruit, Shitehead, requests permission to speak to Senior Drill Instructor Staff Sgt. Shithead" never say I, You, Me always talk in 3rd person...trust me you don't want to get fucked up or die or get killed! well good luck...make it to the reaper and be proud to be a DEVIL DOG! HOOORAAAAH!!!! KILL! also you'll learn the word "HANUS" in bootcamp haha

Serpent
12-02-2005, 10:48 PM
hoo rah im f'n ready to get out of this shit hole!

my 240 is a 100% clean title, i bought it from a dealership in sacramento back in april '04 with 67k, it now has close to 86k. (its originally from las vegas). dont worry the paint is still f'n awesome, i get alot of looks which is why i wish i got the side windows tinted.
right now there is a blaupunkt head unit, thats coming off (have stock 3 disc changer/radio, but everything else you see (even the cheap ass dash cover) is included along with the nice lip.
keyless entry, alarm (wont start unless you disarm). the alarm goes off by horn, not the cheap multiple sounding alarms.:smash:
& yea prices for cars in cali are pretty expensive, the cobra i want around here usually costs $28k and up, everywhere else its about $26k.

vspec15
12-03-2005, 11:53 AM
so what do u think about $8k? im also in the bay area, so we can definitely meet up. I had a white 98 240sx se also, but fish tailed and hit a divider. So i wanna replacement for it!

Serpent
12-03-2005, 12:58 PM
ahah not ready yet man, i havent even left, its a test sale, just wanted to know the ballpark some people are interested in.
you might get impatient and buy another one by then, sorry about that.
hopefully i leave soon, itll be stored under a cover in the garage.