PDA

View Full Version : 92' 240sx Black 120K miles, $4,000 OBO Charlotte, NC

sykikchimp
11-26-2005, 01:42 PM
Well, I'm looking to upgrade and it will be much simpler for me if I can just sell the car with all parts on it. Don't really want to part out, so please do not ask.

Paint needs a refresh as there is some oxidation on the roof, and hood and a few scratches and chips around. It is the original paint. Car has never been in a collision.

SE model with power windows, AC blows cold. 5-speed. Engine runs strong. Has had Amsoil run in it every 2500-3000 miles. Also has amsoil transfluid.

Starter replaced about 2 years ago. Other than that, I have had NO problems with the car.

Mods:
Power:
5zigen exhaust
Injen CAI

Footwork:
5-lug conversion using GTO front hubs, and 300zx rear hubs.
Nismo LM-GT2 Wheels (VERY RARE)
S14 SE wheels with almost brand new Falken Azenis tires
JIC FLT-A2 coilovers with 5K, 6K and 8K springs. (these have NEVER given me a problem, and the dampening is still perfect)
JIC pillowball RUCA's
Cusco frotn tension brace
Cusco CF front strut tower bar
Cusco rear Triangle bar
Dspeed pillowball t/c rods
Whiteline adjustable sways front and rear
S15 HLSD
300ZX front brakes
Stainless brake lines
ATE Superblue brake fluid

Interior:
Keyless entry and alarm
S14 mc Seats
Momo steering wheel w/ quik release huib (horn does work)
Pioneer DEH-P7200 CD/MP3
Custom pedals
15% tint

Also have BRAND NEW items that I would let go with the car:
Jun Chromoly Flywheel (KADE)
ACT Street disc/HD Pressure plate
S15 480cc injectors
bottom mount turbo manifold for T2x and HKS style elbow
86' 300zx MC and 96 s14 rear calipers I bought but never installed to really complete the braking system.

I love this car, and it will be very difficult for me to let it go. Many people on this forum have seen it, and can vouch for it. The way it is setup now, it is very quick on a track and plenty reliable as a daily driver. Perfect low cost dual purpose vehicle.

Email me at [email protected], or PM me, or just post here if interested.

again, I am asking 4000 obo for everything.

elixirvtec
11-26-2005, 05:03 PM
Can you send pictures to [email protected]

jdizzy204
11-28-2005, 03:31 PM
please send pics to [email protected] can i come look at the car?

RUdriftn240
11-28-2005, 03:45 PM
i am at radford viginia 2 n 1/2 hours from you if you could pm with ur phonenumber i would like to call u n talk to you about the vehicle i am interested thank you

elixirvtec
11-29-2005, 03:16 PM
still waiting on pics

sykikchimp
11-30-2005, 03:53 PM
I'm really sorry about the delay in contact. I was a little premature in posting this. I thought I had another car lined up but that sale fell through. Once I have another car to drive then this one will be for sale as advertised. It will likely be a couple weeks though.

Once it it ready to go again, I will email all interested parties with pictures.

Again, sorry for any inconvienence.
-
If you would like to call me, my number is 704-995-3198.

these are the most recent pics of the car I have. Since these pictures, the hatch was replaced with one with the wiper, and painted black to match the car. Looks like stock.
http://charles.sykikchimp.org/images/Nismo/

Thanks!
Charles