PDA

View Full Version : Lol!1 im back on teh intrenats...

citizen
11-25-2005, 04:35 PM
Been away for a month working and got a day off and access to the intarweb.
Browsing around for a car to buy when i get back. Although I might be leaving again in a few weeks to deliver a boat to Puerto Vallarta. But, I wouldn't mind picking something up before i left if that happens. Anyways, I got 5 grand to drop looking for something rwd, ok on gas, room for a subwoofer, don't want another car thats too uncomfortable. Some things i've been looking around for already:
datsun 510 (2 door, with ka24 would be sweet)
datsun s30
bmw 325is
toyota cressida (sort of ugly and would have to swap for 5spd)
miata

Any other ideas? Of course if i could find something for less that suits my needs i wouldn't mind. i could treat myself to xmas early lol.

Al_S14
11-25-2005, 04:44 PM
datsun 510s are sweet as hell but i wouldnt go as far as callign them a comfortable car plus they are quite old . miatas are sweet too but they are so tiny no leg room and you feel like everythign around you can sqash you like a bug :Ownedd:

i'd go with 3 series bimmer

Phlip
11-25-2005, 04:49 PM
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=95352
... there's a 510 for ya, buddy.

citizen
11-25-2005, 04:52 PM
my definition of comfort. not feeling like it hits a brick wall while going over pot holes and cracks in the road, being able to hold a conversation while driving and listen to music. i'm pretty easy.

citizen
11-25-2005, 04:55 PM
that wagon doesn't look half bad, but i would then again im in the bay area atm, actually upriver in sacramento right now and i won't be back for another week.

Ritz S14
11-25-2005, 05:04 PM
How about investing that 5grand in to something that can grow?

Dunno.. I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to call it quits.

citizen
11-25-2005, 05:07 PM
if it ain't a car, its gonna be a boat. and if you think tuning is expensive wait till you see how much people spend on boats lol.