PDA

View Full Version : University of Minnisota, or Twin Cities People?

Mr. Spool
11-25-2005, 11:48 AM
Hello All, I am on my way the weekend of the 3rd 4th and 5th, to visit the University of Minnisota's campus and the rest of the Twin Cities. I have to go there for marketing research, I work for a company that is looking to open more college campus based stores and since I am college age I get the job. I am hoping that someone from the board either goes to UofM or lives in and or around the Twin cities and can possibly show me around; and possibly stop by some good bars or parties on campus. If there is anybody that could help me out shoot me an email at [email protected] or just leave a post here. Thanks alot guys, and I look forward to meeting some of you.

lucky7
11-25-2005, 12:36 PM
*MinnEsota

i lived around there for 15 years. just roam around campus, ull find something to do. bring WARMER clothes than you have already. where in MI you from?

Mr. Spool
11-25-2005, 02:42 PM
I am from Ann Arbor. I hear it gets alot colder up that way. However the city there is pretty nice and I hear campus is awsome.

lucky7
11-25-2005, 03:21 PM
it is very nice there. great place to live contrary to popular belief. summer weather is AWESOME!

anyhow, you live in A2 eh? what are you driving? ever come to any redline meets or post on xceed?

ALTRNTV
11-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Regional Section.