PDA

View Full Version : For sale suggestions ( used to be in "Stop The 'free Bump' Posts")

kuramaya
11-20-2005, 08:37 PM
One of the common complaints I have heard from a few people is that your for sale section is only (1) Category. This way if something is for sale, it falls way down the list behind a thousand sets of used tires and wheels within just 1 day sometimes. Is it possible to break the For Sale Category to like

Audio/Visual Items for sale
Wheel/Tires for sale
Aero Parts/Cosmetic Items for sale
Interior Parts for sale
Performance Items for sale

Just an Idea...
Late
Daryl

zero.counter
11-20-2005, 08:51 PM
That's a great idea, but I have a feeling that I know what the response may be. But good idea nonetheless. :)

IMHO, it does seem a bit on the specific side I must add. But that is a good thing.

FaLKoN240
11-20-2005, 09:32 PM
Sectioning off the sales section has already been done. I like the way it is now perfectly fine. The people interested in buying things can see the titles of the threads they haven't already looked at in bold.

Jeff240sx
11-20-2005, 10:19 PM
No. There are enough sections and subsections on this forum that don't get moderated as it is. For instance, I have Volks on my car. With new tires. I never venture into the "Wheels and Tires" section unless a link takes me there. I can tell when rules are broken by post count of threads, but when I don't enter the forum.. it goes unmoderated by me. Further sectioning into subforums I could care less about will only exaggerate this issue.
-Jeff

NemeGuero
11-21-2005, 12:19 AM
Or you can search INSIDE the for sale forum to find your 'specific' needs.

evrae205b
11-21-2005, 09:55 PM
Or you can search INSIDE the for sale forum to find your 'specific' needs.
:werd: why is everyone lazy.