PDA

View Full Version : WTT my built 89 S13 widebody coupe for stock 5spd S14 SE (pics!)

meatish
11-20-2005, 03:26 PM
My car is an 89 240sx 5spd coupe, stock sohc, with about 190xxx on the clock. It runs good and strong, has had it's oil changed almost every month since I bought it over 2 years ago. 3rd owner. Clean title and reg. The car is very unique, and you wont see a lot of the stuff on this car ANYWHERE else. The engine has no problems, and will definitely run reliably for a long time. I have driven it hard at drift days and on the street for over 2 years, and still no problems. Good and solid. Perfectly straight frame. Good condition body, but it has battle scars, nothing TOO obvious though. Okay, now the mods:
Outside:
Car has kouki typeX front bumper (rare-i am ordering the sidepieces for them, or i'll just give you $100 and you can order them yourself) and oem S13 sideskirts(pretty rare), chargespeed front wide fenders, and big rolled stock rear fenders (somewhere around 40mm over stock), I painted it with rattle can, so you can either keep it this way (easy to paint over accidents) or repaint it, and also sleepy eyes--like i said, there are battle scars, so i can email you pics of them if you are interested, but they really are minor-most people dont notice them
Inside:
GREAT condition inside, car has R32 GTR seat (great seat, kinda rare), nismo shifter, Nardi steering wheel with extended hub and quick release, Kenwood KDC 8013 flip face CD player, and otherwise full stock interior.
Power mods:
Not much here, car has a full custom catback 2.5" exhaust with a big magnaflow muffler and dual 3" tips. Really nice tone, kind of loud. The engine is stock as can be, with a recent tune up. I replaced everything in the ignition system, including platinum spark plugs, wires, distributor, and alternator. Car also has 1 new fuel injector(one shorted out a year ago). Car has had oil changed a lot, after every drift event.
Brakes:
Full upgrade on stock brakes, including slotted powerslot rotors, Hawk brake pads, stainless steel lines, and high performance brake fluid.
Suspension:
This is where all my money went-- Car has Apollo race coilovers, these are stiff (12kg/mm front, 10kg/mm rear) dual height adjustable coilovers (not damping adjustable, but who needs that if they are valved right in the first place..) with ZEAL imported upper camber plates. Also, car has adjustable tension rods, currently set up with 6 degrees of caster, and Hicas model (quick ratio) steering rack. Car has JIC front and rear strut tower bars. Suspension has been aligned to good specs for drifting, though you can change it, everything is fully adjustable. Also, car has j30 VLSD, which is strong as hell, still locks up great, and has a lot of life left.
Wheels:
RARE centerlines, 4x114.3 15" wheels. They are 8.5" with a -15 offset and huuuuge lip. Matching set. These are pretty much the widest and lowest offset you can fit on this car without doing a lot of body work. Also, the plus side with running this wheel size is that tires are really cheap (es100's run me about $85 a tire, falken azenis are about the same). Car has good condition ES100's up front at the moment, 205/55/15 perfect fit with no rubbing, and ok condition falken st115 on rear 205/60/15 perfect fit with no rubbing due to the huge fender pull. Also comes with 15X7 riken mesh for drifting spares
Extra's:
I have a bunch of stuff that i'll throw in if you want it: 6(!) extra wheels (for drifting), 4 of them are SE wheels, 2 steelies. Some of them have good tires still. Stock front bumper, and 4 15X8, -27 offset Prime (super RARE) wheels that need to be redrilled for 4x114.3 bolt pattern, they are domestic bolt pattern. They will fit perfectly flush on the rear, and have a huuuge lip as well.
Thats all I can think of. Total investment in car: Well over $7k, as well as the priceless time i spent on all of the DIY stuff like fenders and alignment and putting the car together.

Your Car:

S14 SE. 5 lug. 5 speed. Preferrably Kouki. Fairly low mileage, good condition body. No engine problems. Nothing mechanically wrong with the car. Must be reliable.
Stock or not, depends on how tasteful your mods are, i'll decide. Id prefer a stock exhaust. I just want something that I can daily drive right now, and build up over the next year to my preferences.

This is a fair trade. My car is very unique, with room still for you to make your own choices. Put any size wheels you want on it, paint it whatever, put whatever engine in there, etc. without worry.
There will be no cash involved here, unless you have a kouki, then i might be willing to drop some cash if its what im looking for. Im pretty picky, and only put the best stuff on my car.
If you want to buy my car, then you're probably looking at $7k, and i'm not sure i want to sell it, im looking for a trade.

Located in SOCAL. Willing to drive a fair amount, if the offer's good enough.
Anyone interested can either PM me or email me at [email protected] if you want more pics or information.
Im open to any offers, but dont offer if you arent serious.
That is all for now. It's sad for me to let my baby go, but it's too intense for me right now. It's a race car, and i need something softer.
Pics-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/meatish/240001.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/meatish/240002.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/meatish/240010.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/meatish/240007.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/meatish/240008.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/meatish/240005.jpg
Action shots (to get your blood running) note: these are with SE wheels on back
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/meatish/101_051112dd29_9529_JC.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/meatish/060_051112dd29_9448_JC.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/meatish/051_051112dd29_9420_JC.jpg

GripR
12-02-2005, 01:41 PM
Bump for a nice as car (seen in person) why you want a s14 for?

.::SR20_240::.
12-02-2005, 10:44 PM
sexy ass car seen it at DC1.. why you selling it?? i have a s14 its at the dealership right now geting the motor wiring fixed and the brake calipers replaced. we can meet up, im in san diego, look for my posts on SDDRIFT.COM (same SN) here are the newist mods that i have not listed since i posted my car on there...i got a new OEM zenki SE front end, driver door, and trunk.. when i get it back from the shop it will need nothing but a paint job.

the pics are from when i bought the car and the car looks WAY better now.

Methods
12-04-2005, 01:23 AM
so.......when u gonna show us the widebody pictures?

meatish
12-07-2005, 04:04 PM
so.......when u gonna show us the widebody pictures?

So.... when are you gonna shut the fuck up? Its not some ricer widebody with super fiberglass shogun kit. Widebody is meant in the sense that it can fit wheels that are substantially larger than an unmodified body. In this case, it refers to the widebody front fenders and rear fender pull which is equivalent to a 40-50mm fender flare. Peace.

philly blunt
12-07-2005, 07:59 PM
So.... when are you gonna shut the fuck up? Its not some ricer widebody with super fiberglass shogun kit. Widebody is meant in the sense that it can fit wheels that are substantially larger than an unmodified body. In this case, it refers to the widebody front fenders and rear fender pull which is equivalent to a 40-50mm fender flare. Peace.
lol this is true and i might say that is the nicest cleanest biggest rear pull ever good luck man i know id hit it:wiggle:

iwishiwas-all*
12-07-2005, 08:35 PM
wana sell ur front bumper or trade for something?

mistaanime
12-07-2005, 10:15 PM
nice ride..i bet it would rub if you had the centerlines on the back on drift day hehe..

Methods
12-08-2005, 01:51 AM
actually i dont know when im gonna shut the fuck up, let me check my schedule first....lets seee, says here i'll be free on friday, around lunchtime, oh wait no, i'll actually be busy laughing at your "widebody"

free bump for a nice car, minus the widebody aspect

PEACE.

240meowth
12-08-2005, 01:31 PM
There's a PINK CRAB in the passanger side door!!!

Alan_no.1
12-08-2005, 03:46 PM
u want the sell ur car for 7k???.......

Alan_no.1
12-08-2005, 04:07 PM
good luck

meatish
12-08-2005, 11:45 PM
I wish i was- No, the front bumper stays, sorry man. It was kinda hard to get ahold of, along with the sideskirts.
Mistaanime-Actually the rears dont rub at all. I pulled and used a hammer so there is no contact.
Methods-Shut up bitch your mom is fat. I dont see anybody complimenting your car so, uh, you can keep talking, but nobody cares. No hard feelings though, cause arguing on the internet is fucking stupid, and anyone can act all tough behind a keyboard, so I understand your position.
240meowth-Yeah, my car has crabs, always use protection..

sblack13
12-09-2005, 12:17 AM
trade for a 5spd s14 zenki? only downside is the salvage title.

Chasmoore04
12-09-2005, 01:32 AM
gnar fendar

yea this car is pretty badass.

meatish
12-09-2005, 09:36 AM
At this point i've had 2 offers for cars with salvage titles. I am not interested in trading for a salvage title, they are too hard/expensive to insure. Thanks anyways, man, and good luck.
Chasmoore-Haha! Gnarfender=My new favorite word.

Chasmoore04
12-10-2005, 06:33 PM
its hawt

floodshark
12-15-2005, 01:48 PM
Tyler, maybe trade for a 200sx turbo? ;)

Oilcover
12-27-2005, 08:44 PM
your car is teh rox. I 'member pre-rattlecan days.

p.s. method is teh sux; hypermegarearpull for the win!

Sonic Motor
12-27-2005, 09:52 PM
livin' on hopes and dreams(wanting to trade a S13 for S14)...I think i tried something like this(S13 trade for S14) b4, didnt turn out like how i wanted tho lol

gl!

drifts135
12-28-2005, 07:33 AM
bump for a nice car. Ignore Methods, he's a total douchebag who has been banned from every 240sx site out there, regional or global.

S14DB
12-28-2005, 09:54 AM
Lets have everyone "shut the fuck up"
Way to many bumps for a FS thread
FS threads are not a discussion thread. If not interested in the car and asking questions to get more information on the sale Don't Post.

I see half a widebody kit. I see wide front fenders with rolled rears. Need rear over-fenders to be a true widebody.