PDA

View Full Version : The worst bands/performers ever...

Jcb890
11-15-2005, 07:09 PM
Okay, so in light of the recent musical debate in the 50 Cent thread I decided to make a new thread for people to post up who they think sucks. Could be a rapper, a rock band or whatever. You can, but don't have to list your reasons why they suck.

RULES:
- don't flame each other too much so it doesn't get locked
- post one band/performer per post

I'll start...

Ashley Simpson - she's a waste of air and should be terminated. 2 great examples are from the college bowl game where the entire stadium "BOO'd" her, which was awesome and on the SNL (i think it was SNL) show where she was caught lip syching... that was wonderful as well. She's a piece of shit and the world would be better off without her.:axe:

CONTINUE ON!! :)

Jcb890
11-15-2005, 07:14 PM
I'd like to add Fallout Boy to the list. They're fucking terrible and so are all their fans, which are all collar popping douchebag pieces of shit.

enen11
11-15-2005, 08:39 PM
i don't get why people bash ashley simpson so much. yeah she got caught but who cares... most live performances are lip synced anyways. no way can one person sing and dance at the same time and have their voice crisp and clear. if you look at mtv or vh1 performances you can easily tell who lip syncs and which songs. you try belting out a song and dance at the same time for 5 minutes. I bet half way you'll start losing breathe in your pronunciations

Jcb890
11-15-2005, 08:42 PM
stop sticking up for ashley simpson immediately.

ALTRNTV
11-15-2005, 09:30 PM
^

You just said not to flame each other. WTF mate?

Jcb890
11-15-2005, 09:35 PM
only i'm allowed to :) haha, jk. this isnt a thread to stick up for the bands/performers that people think suck balls but rather to rant about the ones you hate and why.

ALTRNTV
11-15-2005, 09:41 PM
I can't stand EMO music or the people who "act" emo.

syrupninja
11-15-2005, 09:45 PM
Weezer. Jesus their new shit is total garbage. Blue Album was badass, Pinkerton was ok, but now....just utter shit.

omgosh
11-15-2005, 10:01 PM
Agreed, they (weezer) have definately gone downhill. I dont know if theyre the worst ever, lol, but definately worse.

Jcb890
11-15-2005, 10:05 PM
I can't stand EMO music or the people who "act" emo.

they should all be terminated. :rl:

Phlip
11-15-2005, 10:09 PM
I got one:

how long has it been since Limp Bizkit mattered?

ALTRNTV
11-15-2005, 10:11 PM
"Limp Bizkit's soft.."

I forgot what song that came out of.

enen11
11-15-2005, 10:53 PM
i'm not sticking up for her. whether she sucks or not i don't care..i have not heard her music nor do i care too. but i'm just stating the fact the bashing on pop singers who lip synch is stupid. everybody does 1 once in their careers

enen11
11-15-2005, 10:54 PM
and yes i agree emo is gay. they should all die! punk > emo

zaneithan
11-15-2005, 11:22 PM
punk is dead, has been for a long ass time now and terrible little bands like good charlotte and simple plan just further prove it

enen11
11-15-2005, 11:42 PM
good charlotte and simple plan are nothing close to punk. whether its dead or not, i could care less. old school ska & punk still sounds better than crap new bands put out these days.

good music does not reflect the trend in pop culture.

syrupninja
11-15-2005, 11:55 PM
I'd like to beat all of nickelback with a golf driver.

Var
11-15-2005, 11:55 PM
I think Nickelback should DIATBA

revat619
11-16-2005, 12:07 AM
That idiot with the rediculous "trendy" hair.....Ryan F'ING Cabrerra or however the hell you spell his name. He's got some show on mtv. I'd like to bash him in the face with that acoustic guitar of his. I CANT STAND that guy!

kazuo
11-16-2005, 12:23 AM
emo fucking sucks donkey balls.

I also dislike:

- Jay-Z (except for "Dead Presidents," the songs where he talks about smacking hoes & pimping them, and Danger Mouse's "Grey Album" remix)
- Fifty Cent
- The Game
- G-Unit
- All Southern Crunk Rap/Derivative Junk

I <3 Ashley Simpson. She's so hot. I don't care if she lipsyncs.

kuramaya
11-16-2005, 12:33 AM
I Still have no clue what Crunk is...

ALTRNTV
11-16-2005, 12:39 AM
^

Southern rap music. From the likes of Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz.

kingsol
11-16-2005, 12:46 AM
in apathetic monotony: "everyone."

Jcb890
11-16-2005, 12:53 AM
aaahhhhhh skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet

if given the chance i'd kill nickelback. i'd kill good charlotte and simple plan too... i'd like to kill a lot of people in actuality... :)

Jcb890
11-16-2005, 12:58 AM
Kanye West is also a piece of shit and a terrible lyricist. too bad he recovered from his broken jaw and was able to rap again. i wish he had to live "Through the Wire".

Romeyo07
11-16-2005, 06:55 AM
whoever sings that "laffy taffy" song needs a beating with my 440cc golf driver (as mentioned above). this is NOT rap, it is absolute garbage.

Phlip
11-16-2005, 06:58 AM
Kanye West is also a piece of shit and a terrible lyricist. too bad he recovered from his broken jaw and was able to rap again. i wish he had to live "Through the Wire".

I am disagreeing with you there, I will not calling him the best lyricist of all time, he is quite far from the best even in the group of people he surrounds himself with. I WILL say that he is witty and pays close attention to how his songs are written, even in the cases where the song is backdropped by a REALLY busy beat, and he knows how to make them entertaining.
You don't like him, you don't like his music, so what? That is why EVERY one of us has our own subjective opinion with which we will decide what we do and do not like. I happen to like Kanye's albums, just as I am sure that there are people that you like that I dislike with every fiber of my being.

whoever sings that "laffy taffy" song needs a beating with my 440cc golf driver (as mentioned above). this is NOT rap, it is absolute garbage.
I DO agree with you on that, I would embrace the genocide of those motherfuckers, I swear. And the beat of the song is absolutely horrible. Shit like that is why I do NOT listen to the radio or watch videos, I have never even set the radio presets in the car... EVER

Jcb890
11-16-2005, 08:53 AM
I am disagreeing with you there, I will not calling him the best lyricist of all time, he is quite far from the best even in the group of people he surrounds himself with. I WILL say that he is witty and pays close attention to how his songs are written, even in the cases where the song is backdropped by a REALLY busy beat, and he knows how to make them entertaining.
You don't like him, you don't like his music, so what? That is why EVERY one of us has our own subjective opinion with which we will decide what we do and do not like. I happen to like Kanye's albums, just as I am sure that there are people that you like that I dislike with every fiber of my being.

right, that deals with the production end of the album with the beats and all that shit... for the most part at least. his production is good, i have nothing against that, i hate him and i hate his music itself not his producing.

oh, and this is what the thread is for, opinionated hating on bands the person thinks sucks.

cali240sxdrifter
11-16-2005, 09:46 AM
i'm really picky when it comes to music... I could like this one band's music, but then soon after they come out with a new song and it sucks... Or a band that I dont like comes out with a pretty cool song...

but really emo music does suck, too depressing for my taste hehe. A lot of the mainstream artist in the rap and hip-hop genre I tend to not like. Like all these so called real gangsters, its a lot like wrestling type storyline where they put up this character, but in real life they are nothing but greedy bastards.

SimpleSexy180
11-16-2005, 10:10 AM
my chemical romance sucks live

Jcb890
11-16-2005, 11:29 AM
My Chemical Romance sucks period.

syrupninja
11-16-2005, 12:07 PM
Chevelle is garbage live as well. Their recordings rock, and they sound just like the cd when they play live. If I wanted to hear that I'd stay home and listen to it.

Papa Roach is a horrible band, but they put on a good show.

altitude
11-16-2005, 12:31 PM
good charlotte and simple plan are nothing close to punk. whether its dead or not, i could care less. old school ska & punk still sounds better than crap new bands put out these days.

agreed.

and let me add Our Lady Peace to the list of bad performers.

Mr.S14
11-16-2005, 12:44 PM
MCR sucks period....you know who really sucks HIM i cant fucking stand HIM, but Rockabilly and pyschobilly all the way baby!!!

unwed_transient
11-16-2005, 03:50 PM
well it's pretty much a given that emo=trash.

i like HIM. they're pretty good for scandinavians. lets throw cky in there w/ the good group.

on teh suck side:

john mayer
dave matthews band
mars volta
rage against the machine
and the list goes on and on....these are what i can think of now.

Var
11-16-2005, 04:03 PM

i like HIM. they're pretty good for scandinavians. lets throw cky in there w/ the good group.

on teh suck side:

john mayer
dave matthews band
mars volta
rage against the machine

umm....

dave matthews and mars volta are among the most creative groups that have come out this decade that actually made it on the charts.

Jcb890
11-16-2005, 05:45 PM
dave matthews has skill. Rage Against the Machine is awesome.

HIM sucks.
Mars Volta sucks.

TheTimanator
11-16-2005, 05:59 PM
Chevelle is garbage live as well. Their recordings rock, and they sound just like the cd when they play live. If I wanted to hear that I'd stay home and listen to it..
there live dvd sounded albsolutely horrible... if a band sounds like there CD and there CD rocks....how do they suck live? Unless your talking about the show aspect, like they just stand around and don't even move or something....

Anyway....
my biggest problems is when a band can't perform to level of there recordings or at least close. In the studio..a turd can be polished...live we are not so lucky..

supportTHEezln
11-16-2005, 06:25 PM
"Limp Bizkit's soft.."

I forgot what song that came out of.

Got yourself a gun - Nas

And I would like to agree that Fall Out Boy cannot hang live.

EDIT: Limp Bizkit's oldest cd was cool though, can't hate on that, in particular "stalemate"

kingsol
11-16-2005, 06:29 PM

on teh suck side:

john mayer
dave matthews band
mars volta
rage against the machine

whoa... leave Rage out of this man.

ALTRNTV
11-16-2005, 06:32 PM
Got yourself a gun - Nas

LMAO. I'm a huge NAS fan and I forgot about "Get Yourself a Gun." Hahaha

cali240sxdrifter
11-16-2005, 06:57 PM

^ I agree... Rage rocks

Var
11-16-2005, 08:07 PM
I can't disagree with rage sucking most of the time.

AFSil80
11-16-2005, 08:57 PM
no way can one person sing and dance at the same time and have their voice crisp and clear. if you look at mtv or vh1 performances you can easily tell who lip syncs and which songs. you try belting out a song and dance at the same time for 5 minutes. I bet half way you'll start losing breathe in your pronunciations

Go to Warped Tour. You'll think differently.

That being said, down with emo, long live the true punk rockers. :fawk2:

unwed_transient
11-16-2005, 09:16 PM
umm....

dave matthews and mars volta are among the most creative groups that have come out this decade that actually made it on the charts.

the first few songs may have been creative. but after a while they all sound the same.

a band can be creative and still suck.

unwed_transient
11-16-2005, 09:17 PM

nope. because commies aren't cool. :rofl:

enen11
11-16-2005, 10:57 PM
Go to Warped Tour. You'll think differently.

That being said, down with emo, long live the true punk rockers. :fawk2:

thats a different genre of music so its totally different.
i'm talking about like gospel music or what not were you have to fine tune your vocal muscles and stomach muscles and have proper breathing for the right note and tune to sound good. people could care less if some punk/metal/hip hop etc etc... band screams something off note, but you don't see girls falling in love with nsync because they sing offnote or scream on certain parts of the song

kazuo
11-17-2005, 12:41 AM
+2 for Var.

Mars Volta (although bizarre) and Dave Matthews are good bands.

Also, Rage does suck most of the time, although they have some KICKASS songs (like "Bulls on Parade"), and the only commie in the band was Zach, and thats why they broke up.

gorgasm
11-17-2005, 12:52 AM
rage against the machine.

kingsol
11-17-2005, 12:57 AM
me love commies. me love zach. me love rage. :)

revat619
11-17-2005, 02:09 AM
thats a different genre of music so its totally different.
i'm talking about like gospel music or what not were you have to fine tune your vocal muscles and stomach muscles and have proper breathing for the right note and tune to sound good. people could care less if some punk/metal/hip hop etc etc... band screams something off note, but you don't see girls falling in love with nsync because they sing offnote or scream on certain parts of the song

Thank you for pointing that out. I've tried explaing this to some friends and they dont get it. Like, i can sing gospel, r&b, whatever and they know that. And im like look how easy it is for me to imitate this punk/emo crap/metal, etc......and the rest is history. Granted, i sound like a completely different person, but i can do it, and it sounds just fine. This isnt to say that i dont like rock music because i love it, but it doesnt take AS MUCH skill or voice training to do it well.

LOL :rofl: , wouldnt that be funny as hell! A black guy as the front man of some punk rock band! hahahaha. I'd do it too if i got paid! Dont lie to yourself. Nowadays, its not about the music anyways, its about the monaaay! :D

sideview_180sx
11-17-2005, 02:16 AM
blink 182 sucks. deftones are okay (lead singer was beyond drunk and was dealing with case on larinjitis as the show I went to). chester rocks, singer from mudvayne is awesome, serj is awesome(like I have to say what band he is in). seriously the voice they project live is almost exactly like the CD. fuk everyone else who doesn't train to sound good live

Arsenal of Glory
11-17-2005, 02:26 AM
i nominate pretty much anything from the Bay Area bands within the last few years to be the worst bands and performers with the exception of a few bands like Impaled, Exhumed, Testament ahhah and of course Buckethead....

The Bay Area scene died when Thrash died in the early 90's....since then theres been a few crust/grind/real hardcore bands put out anything decent. But for the most part is nothing but garbage.

revat619
11-17-2005, 02:30 AM
blink 182 sucks. deftones are okay (lead singer was beyond drunk and was dealing with case on larinjitis as the show I went to). chester rocks, singer from mudvayne is awesome, serj is awesome(like I have to say what band he is in). seriously the voice they project live is almost exactly like the CD. fuk everyone else who doesn't train to sound good live

Now i will definitely agree with you on that. Blink sucks although, travis is a good drummer. Chester is awesome. When i saw them live for the first time, i was skeptical as to whether he could really scream like that AND be on key, but sure enough he was. Now that kinda screaming takes talent and a lot of training. Its a completely different way of breathing, muscle tension, and how you're using the vocal chords. My voice was gone after messing around doing 2 songs of that stuff!

TheSnail
11-17-2005, 02:53 AM
"We! are! all on druuuugs yeaaaaaah....." That has to be the most annoying song I have heard in a while. It's as if they were trying to make it annoying, or got Lumburg to sing the "yeah" part. They get an F- raised to the f power!

zhins50
11-17-2005, 03:01 AM
western music sux all together but hey it makes money

revat619
11-17-2005, 03:04 AM
western music sux all together but hey it makes money

Care to elaborate?

Jcb890
11-17-2005, 08:37 AM
Thank you for pointing that out. I've tried explaing this to some friends and they dont get it. Like, i can sing gospel, r&b, whatever and they know that. And im like look how easy it is for me to imitate this punk/emo crap/metal, etc......and the rest is history. Granted, i sound like a completely different person, but i can do it, and it sounds just fine. This isnt to say that i dont like rock music because i love it, but it doesnt take AS MUCH skill or voice training to do it well.

LOL :rofl: , wouldnt that be funny as hell! A black guy as the front man of some punk rock band! hahahaha. I'd do it too if i got paid! Dont lie to yourself. Nowadays, its not about the music anyways, its about the monaaay! :D

it goes both ways though about imitating R&B and rock.

Var
11-17-2005, 10:19 AM

I forgot which band it was but there is a black frontman to a punk band. Also there are black singers in Death Metal nowadays. And other types of rock. Remember Sevendust? Sepultura?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/westboroughpimp/zilvia/sevendust-8-99web.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/westboroughpimp/zilvia/sevendust.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/westboroughpimp/zilvia/Julio20com20o20Sepultura20r.jpg

syrupninja
11-17-2005, 11:30 AM

Agree with everything here. The new SOAD cd rocks, the guitarist does a lot more singing and he sounds great. Chino has gotten much better, after he stopped getting coked up and drunk before he went on stage. Their new stuff is pretty shitty IMO, but everything White Pony and older rocks. I saw them after White Pony came out and that show was awesome.

To the suck list - Cold, Breaking Benjamin, Crossfade.

To the awesome list - Tool, APC

syrupninja
11-17-2005, 11:31 AM
The lead singer of Skindred is a British black guy, and those guys are fucking crazy.

revat619
11-17-2005, 11:58 AM
haha yeah i remember all those bands, but i'm talking like one of the ones thats like on mtv all the time. Its sounds so shady, but if i was offered, i would seriously make crappy music to market to the retarded masses if i was gonna be making a 7 figure number at the end of the year. Dont act like you wouldn't cuz you know you would! :D

To get back on topic...

In today's r&b world, what male artist besides usher can actually sing without the aid of a synthesizer or a pitch machine? The list isnt very long, i'll tell you that much.

Var
11-17-2005, 12:22 PM
I think all R&B sucks pretty horribly. Everything except Usher of course. He's got real vocal skills, but besides that his music is good. Some guys out there got great voices but the end product is wayyy too generic.

Jcb890
11-17-2005, 01:03 PM
Agree with everything here. The new SOAD cd rocks, the guitarist does a lot more singing and he sounds great. Chino has gotten much better, after he stopped getting coked up and drunk before he went on stage. Their new stuff is pretty shitty IMO, but everything White Pony and older rocks. I saw them after White Pony came out and that show was awesome.

To the suck list - Cold, Breaking Benjamin, Crossfade.

To the awesome list - Tool, APC

i agree with your suck list but i think the new SOAD cd sucks balls. BYOB and the other song on the radio suck balls.

Jcb890
11-17-2005, 01:04 PM
Skindred is terrible.

unwed_transient
11-17-2005, 01:18 PM
Also, Rage does suck most of the time, although they have some KICKASS songs (like "Bulls on Parade"), and the only commie in the band was Zach, and thats why they broke up.

correct. i didn't mean to imply tim and tom and the drummer (can't remember his name) felt like zach does.

so then are the musicians of rage redeemed in audioslave? i really liked soundgarden (most grunge actually). so while they still retain most of Rage's sound, the lyrics are replaced by those that don't spew rhetoric.

thoughts?

syrupninja
11-17-2005, 01:23 PM
i agree with your suck list but i think the new SOAD cd sucks balls. BYOB and the other song on the radio suck balls.

I think they're both good, but I don't listen to radio for the simple fact that the few good songs they actually do play, they play until my ears bleed. The new CD took a few listens to grow on me, but granted it's not as good as their previous efforts. The single from the cd that's not released yet is genuinely bad.

Franz Ferdinand rocks. I really dig their new album, despite the fact that it's quite a bit different from their self titled. It took a few times through to start to enjoy too.

Jcb890
11-17-2005, 01:53 PM
I think they're both good, but I don't listen to radio for the simple fact that the few good songs they actually do play, they play until my ears bleed. The new CD took a few listens to grow on me, but granted it's not as good as their previous efforts. The single from the cd that's not released yet is genuinely bad.

Franz Ferdinand rocks. I really dig their new album, despite the fact that it's quite a bit different from their self titled. It took a few times through to start to enjoy too.

Franz Ferdinand is fucking horrendous.

Mr.S14
11-17-2005, 01:53 PM
nope. because commies aren't cool. :rofl:

Commies are cool, Republicans arent cool, damn religious assholes AKA FCC damn for taking away HOWARD STERN!!!!!!!! damn yous all to helll!!!!!, but cant blame him for Joining EZLN in Mexico god speed little man god speed

Arsenal of Glory
11-17-2005, 02:00 PM
I forgot which band it was but there is a black frontman to a punk band. Also there are black singers in Death Metal nowadays. And other types of rock. Remember Sevendust? Sepultura?

long before Sevendust and Sepultura there was an all black punk band called Bad Brains....also cant forget Hirax from the early 80's....

its funny how back in the early-mid 80's it was perfectly acceptable there were all black punk/metal bands and now today people deem it as taboo.... :bash:

revat619
11-17-2005, 02:17 PM
^^^ Tell me about it. I hate stereotypes. I HATE that crap with a passion.

Jcb890
11-17-2005, 02:23 PM
howard stern sucks. he's not funny at all.

Var
11-17-2005, 02:29 PM
^^^ Tell me about it. I hate stereotypes. I HATE that crap with a passion.

I freakin love stereotypes. I'm not afraid to admit it either. They are funny and true bwahahahah

Jcb890
11-17-2005, 02:30 PM
I freakin love stereotypes. I'm not afraid to admit it either. They are funny and true bwahahahah

i will agree with you there. most stereotypes are hilarious.

revat619
11-17-2005, 02:42 PM
Well, yeah they are funny. I kinda generalized that statement. My fault. The stereotypes i hate is when black people do it to other black people. I guess its a certain type of, well, stereotype. Like back in high school being made fun of for being an honor student instead of a thug or drug dealer. Being talked about because you're well spoken and dont talk like you got slapped with a brick as child. The minute one of us gets some sense and starts trying to make things better, our own damn people pull us back down. Its ignorance like that that keeps us as a people in the same damn cycle. AND THEN they want to complain about it and blame it on "the man." Dumbasses.... Its our damn people you ass clowns!

back on topic

black eye peas sucks balls. I dont care what anybody says. I swear if i hear that "my humps" song one more friggin time....

Var
11-17-2005, 02:52 PM
back on topic

black eye peas sucks balls. I dont care what anybody says. I swear if i hear that "my humps" song one more friggin time....
lol! skeet

DRFT
11-17-2005, 03:17 PM
black eye peas, period!

i cant stand these mother fuckers! well i do like their old song jam & joints, joints and jams?

and to add to insult,

http://www.youtube.com/?v=oMC26mvwQHM

EDIT: dammit revat beat me to it

sykikchimp
11-17-2005, 03:57 PM
Good Charlotte is HORRID..

I saw sevendust as an opener for Korn in 98.. Un-fukin-believable show.

nissantuner22
11-17-2005, 05:27 PM
pretty much any band i hear on the local "rap" station sucks. and sucks bad. Laffy taffy? are you kidding me?

I can not stand nickelbacks new stuff. It makes me want to stab my ears.

Worst live performance I've seen? dunno... ive seen a bunch that ROCKED.

Oh, and ashley simpson is the worst singer of all time, lets not deny it. if she didnt have jessica simpson as a sister, she'd be asking for your drink order and if you'd like an appetizer at your local Fridays.

enen11
11-17-2005, 11:32 PM
[QUOTE=Var]I forgot which band it was but there is a black frontman to a punk band. Also there are black singers in Death Metal nowadays. And other types of rock. Remember Sevendust? Sepultura?

Candiria's front man is black too or one of them is...though its not death metal.

crap i find annoying playing on radio is that latin/rap song "gasolina" or however it goes...sounds like plain ol' trash

revat619
11-18-2005, 12:44 AM
crap i find annoying playing on radio is that latin/rap song "gasolina" or however it goes...sounds like plain ol' trash

Oh you're talking about reggaetone!! or however you spell it. That music sucks MAJOR ASS times 11ty gajillion. 110% pure garbage.

Jcb890
11-18-2005, 12:56 AM
reggaetone is fucking shit. i want to choke out every single person who makes it, listens to it or likes it... fucking pieces of shit. why can't they just call it spanish rap? thats all it is. they dont need to make a fucking name for it.

kazuo
11-18-2005, 01:13 AM
correct. i didn't mean to imply tim and tom and the drummer (can't remember his name) felt like zach does.

so then are the musicians of rage redeemed in audioslave? i really liked soundgarden (most grunge actually). so while they still retain most of Rage's sound, the lyrics are replaced by those that don't spew rhetoric.

thoughts?

Well, don't get me wrong, the other members of Rage were also fairly left-leaning, but they weren't fucking Che Guevara wannabes with dreads like Zach...

Audioslave's first CD was pretty dope, for the first 5 or 6 tracks or so.. actually, who I am fucking kidding? The first 5 or 6 tracks on that CD kick so much ass its out of control! hahahaha Seriously. Its that good.

Their new CD is crap.

Mr.S14
11-18-2005, 02:36 AM
howard stern sucks. he's not funny at all.

no he doesnt well yea, but i only listen for ARTIE and Studdering john ahahahahahaha I I I I I I I I I I I I I I ahahaha fucken hilerious!!!

SochBAT
11-18-2005, 11:01 AM
Stupid trendy kids and their BEP, MCR, and MCST.

no one listens to garage bands anymore?

DSB, TEAS, DearLife, AugustHouse?

I like that kinda junk.

Methods
11-19-2005, 11:43 PM
half of you dont know what real music is, so keep shut, you suck

perfect circle sucks cock
as does gwen steffani
as does 50 cent
as do most rappers (go hiphop)
pharrell is getting annoying

http://emoorangesmovie.ytmnd.com/ i agree with everyone, just fix what you think emo is and it works

good ? the arcade fire, hot hot heat, at the drive in, beastie boys, co/ca, fall of troy, green day, no doubt (gwen sucks alone), glassjaw + head automatica, led zeppelin, mars volta, red hot chilli peppers, the strokes, older u2, audioslave, queens of the stoneage, and tatu ;)

SR240DET
11-20-2005, 12:17 AM
i really hate people who hate people that like emo..... if those cry babys wanna cry... let them cry... without emo.. they will be those people in trench coats listening to neo-nazi music and hate everybody.... then eventually go out and shoot us all..

i notice when blink 182 was getting big at the high school i went to (fuck you niceville high) those freaks hung up there hate crimes and trench coats and started crying... it was great...

Jcb890
11-20-2005, 12:50 AM
half of you dont know what real music is, so keep shut, you suck

perfect circle sucks cock
as does gwen steffani
as does 50 cent
as do most rappers (go hiphop)
pharrell is getting annoying

http://emoorangesmovie.ytmnd.com/ i agree with everyone, just fix what you think emo is and it works

good ? the arcade fire, hot hot heat, at the drive in, beastie boys, co/ca, fall of troy, green day, no doubt (gwen sucks alone), glassjaw + head automatica, led zeppelin, mars volta, red hot chilli peppers, the strokes, older u2, audioslave, queens of the stoneage, and tatu ;)

do you realize you said you don't know what real music is and you listed Hot Hot Heat, At the Drive In, Green Day, Glassjaw, U2 and Tatu all as good? :doh: :cj:

nissantuner22
11-20-2005, 11:01 AM
id have sex with the girls from tatu, so i suppose that pick is ok.

head automatica is sweet.

Methods
11-20-2005, 12:36 PM
do you realize you said you don't know what real music is and you listed Hot Hot Heat, At the Drive In, Green Day, Glassjaw, U2 and Tatu all as good? :doh: :cj:

tatu, eh, some shitty music, but i would fuck

the others? music, and music that is enjoyable, that took time to make, that is a little bit more serious then most music.... you cant touch those bands.. seriously...

Phlip
11-20-2005, 01:03 PM
I guess it is a good thing that I do not find those tatu broads to be terribly attractive personally, it makes it easier for me to not like their music.

Jcb890
11-20-2005, 01:36 PM
tatu, eh, some shitty music, but i would fuck

the others? music, and music that is enjoyable, that took time to make, that is a little bit more serious then most music.... you cant touch those bands.. seriously...

lol... sure.

unforgiven
11-20-2005, 02:46 PM
tatu's english version songs suck.... the russian ones are ill... russian techno owns

RSP13-Sideways
11-20-2005, 08:53 PM
Speaking of European bands. Depeche Mode, The Smiths, New Order (Joy Division, Warsaw) are all some of my favorites.

I'm mostly into the 80's new wave and new love. When Blink182 first came out I liked them, now they suck big dizzle.

anyone go to the Depeche Mode Concert this past Friday at the SJ Pavillion? I was thinking of going down to LA (staples center) to watch them for a 2nd time.......not sure though .

enen11
11-20-2005, 11:56 PM
^good music

theronin
11-21-2005, 08:09 PM
killswitch engage's frontman is black.

Jcb890
11-21-2005, 09:06 PM
killswitch engage's frontman is black.

their old frontman was WAY better than their latest one. their newest frontman sucks balls.

kazuo
11-22-2005, 12:24 AM
Depeche Mode fucking RAWKS!

I love that old 80's synthesizer rock weirdness stuff.

unforgiven
11-23-2005, 06:28 PM
Speaking of European bands. Depeche Mode, The Smiths, New Order (Joy Division, Warsaw) are all some of my favorites.

I'm mostly into the 80's new wave and new love. When Blink182 first came out I liked them, now they suck big dizzle.

anyone go to the Depeche Mode Concert this past Friday at the SJ Pavillion? I was thinking of going down to LA (staples center) to watch them for a 2nd time.......not sure though .
didn't blink182 break up... and yea, the earlier albums were not bad

RSP13-Sideways
11-23-2005, 06:31 PM
Depeche Mode fucking RAWKS!

I love that old 80's synthesizer rock weirdness stuff.

They are the kings of synth pop some say. And you have my <3 now

SochBAT
11-23-2005, 11:05 PM
Tainted Love!!!

kazuo
11-23-2005, 11:47 PM
They are the kings of synth pop some say. And you have my <3 now

haha right on.

You know (or anyone else, for that matter) any similar-style bands?

I so love Depeche Mode.. I'm listening to "Enjoy The Silence" as we speak.