PDA

View Full Version : anybody need parts from socal or norcal?

sw20>>s14
11-15-2005, 06:34 PM
well, im going to socal with a big ass ram to pick a few things up...i figure its such a waste of a huge bed if i just come back with a few things...so...if any norcallers want parts from socal or vice versa...im willing to bring some stuff back and forth...im already bringing davis' rims down for image976...if your really serious, paypal me in full (or the seller) and ill bring stuff up/down for you...no this is not commercial or whatever, just trying to help people out because i know how frustrating it is wanting parts from socal, but not wanting to spend on shipping...

i am legit too...if you dont trust me, thats fine...ship the stuff...people can vouch for my good intentions...

also, if you are serious, work it out with your seller...keep in mind im delivering, but not delivering delivering...meaning the seller/buyer would have to meet me where ever i may be...shouldnt be too hard though because im going to be all over the place...torrance, LA, costa mesa, OC, long beach, irvine, willow springs event, etc...

let me know and PM me with details...

Sil-Abc
11-15-2005, 10:50 PM
heh r u goin to go to some junkyards down in socal?

!Zar!
11-17-2005, 12:28 AM
Can you deliver a r33 for me. ^_________^

sw20>>s14
11-17-2005, 02:32 PM
paypal me the money in full first =)

no ones interested? thought i could help out with really cheap shipping for you guys/gals...

nismo-S14
11-18-2005, 07:52 PM
I have a S14 Wing if anyone wants one, I'm in Los Angeles

sw20>>s14
11-20-2005, 07:18 PM
dammit, i am NEVER doing a 24 hour parts run again...that shit sucked...24 hours of driving, running around, non stop activity, etc...all fueled by mentos and coke...three major accidents on the way back up...took me 7 and a half hours...such a bitch...at least i got most the parts i want and met a lot of people...whatever, im going back to sleep...

dct223
11-21-2005, 02:51 AM
thanks for bringing those rims down for me