PDA

View Full Version : Black 1997 S14 - Cheap

Rcs476
11-15-2005, 09:22 AM
The car is a black 97 240 base model with approximately 132000 miles. The last 80k were heavy hwy miles traveling back and forth from NY to Maryland for 7 months then having a 60 mile daily commute to work (in NY and Maryland). The body is in pretty good condition for an 8/9 year old car. There are a few door dings and hardly noticeable scuffs. The paint itself is in good condition. The dashboard plastics are all in great condition as I have replaced quite a few pieces. The engine runs great, the transmission shifts smoothly with no grinds. As far as factory options, it has power windows/mirrors and locks and the 15” split spoke alloy wheels. (Like the G20 or 180sx Type X). In terms of aftermarket stuff, I installed front and rear ST sway’s, obx short shifter and an Apexi N1 cat back. The exhaust could stand to be replaced as it has been scraped a few times and leaks in spots. Stereo wise there are 6.5” pioneer components in the front and 6.5” coax’s in the rear. There is a Kenwood 4 channel amp on them being controlled by a Pioneer CD head unit with an iPod hook up. I also have the FSM that will of course be thrown in.

The interior carpet is in pretty good shape except for a spot that has worn through from my heel on the driver’s side. It could benefit from some floor mats. The passenger side headlight took a rock and has a chip in it. It has been sitting for about a month and while I am sure the battery will hold a charge, it’s kind of dead right now. I will replace the battery before I sell it. The throw out bearing is on the way out and I don’t feel like doing another clutch job on this car, nor do I feel like having the transmission dropped for just a throw out bearing replacement. It has been extremely reliable to me and is such fun to drive; unfortunately, I just don’t have the time to put into it anymore. :(

The car is located in Suffolk County, NY. Clean title, never in an accident. Asking $3500.

*Edit - PM or email ([email protected]) with any questions.

zilvia14
11-15-2005, 01:29 PM
The car is a black 97 240 base model with approximately 132000 miles. The last 80k were heavy hwy miles traveling back and forth from NY to Maryland for 7 months then having a 60 mile daily commute to work (in NY and Maryland). The body is in pretty good condition for an 8/9 year old car. There are a few door dings and hardly noticeable scuffs. The paint itself is in good condition. The dashboard plastics are all in great condition as I have replaced quite a few pieces. The engine runs great, the transmission shifts smoothly with no grinds. As far as factory options, it has power windows/mirrors and locks and the 15” split spoke alloy wheels. (Like the G20 or 180sx Type X). In terms of aftermarket stuff, I installed front and rear ST sway’s, obx short shifter and an Apexi N1 cat back. The exhaust could stand to be replaced as it has been scraped a few times and leaks in spots. Stereo wise there are 6.5” pioneer components in the front and 6.5” coax’s in the rear. There is a Kenwood 4 channel amp on them being controlled by a Pioneer CD head unit with an iPod hook up. I also have the FSM that will of course be thrown in.

The interior carpet is in pretty good shape except for a spot that has worn through from my heel on the driver’s side. It could benefit from some floor mats. The passenger side headlight took a rock and has a chip in it. It has been sitting for about a month and while I am sure the battery will hold a charge, it’s kind of dead right now. I will replace the battery before I sell it. The throw out bearing is on the way out and I don’t feel like doing another clutch job on this car, nor do I feel like having the transmission dropped for just a throw out bearing replacement. It has been extremely reliable to me and is such fun to drive; unfortunately, I just don’t have the time to put into it anymore. :(

The car is located in Suffolk County, NY. Clean title, never in an accident. Asking $3500.

*Edit - PM or email ([email protected]) with any questions.

You got Email !!! My email is [email protected]

Rcs476
11-16-2005, 07:45 AM
There is currently a sale pending.

Will have an update soon.

runyun
11-16-2005, 09:56 AM
put me 2nd on your list
cash on hand
i can be there this weekend

[email protected] to contact me

Creature546
11-16-2005, 12:56 PM
might be interested if it get that far. ia m in Mass

Seth

zilvia14
11-17-2005, 08:50 AM
Car is considered sold to me as I spoke to the owner this morning. Sorry guys :)

smellslikecurry
11-17-2005, 01:19 PM
nooooooooo i wantttttt

Rcs476
11-18-2005, 10:07 AM
Sorry guys. It's sold as of last night.
Thanks to everybody that was intersted.