PDA

View Full Version : Nor cal people: keep a look out for an black a4 audi

Serpent
11-11-2005, 04:31 PM
license #4XNU516 OR #4XNV516 w/ neuspeed black license plate frame.
BLACK '02 or newer audi a4 driving around 11am north bound 101 peninsula.
jackass driver driving recklessly cutting people off on the right shoulder, taking 2 lanes. this bitch basically thought he was crazy, (well no shit anybody in a car can be "crazy").
if you see him BEAT HIS FUCKEN ASS, or if anybody can get info on where he lives, id like to pay that bitch a visit and we will see who is crazier, im willing to go to jail and risk my Marine entry delayed just to beat the shit out of this reckless driving peice of shit. :mephfawk:
watch out for this punk pussy mother fucker, its some mid 20's to mid 30's white guy with probably 3 inch long hair i got a good look at him, he thought he was cool and shit and i stared him down while he was cutting me off in the shoulder lane.
trust me people just stayed back because this guy was driving like a fool, i wish chp was there to impound his leathered vw.

sw20>>s14
11-11-2005, 04:40 PM
probably not a good idea openly threatening a specific motorist on a public board...but yeah, i hate ricers...if you wanna freeway, play tokyo extreme racer...or take it to a track...oh wait, tracks dont offer anything as ghey as simulating "freewaying"...that ought to tell people something...

i swear, if any of you freewayers ever hurt/kill any of my family or friends...man...

drivings a privilage not a right...these people are commuting bustin' their asses off to support their families while your just terrorizing the road trying to look for a good time...

Serpent
11-11-2005, 04:55 PM
i know its bad, but the only thing that could have made it worse is if he pulled some fast and furouis doughnut on the freeway. try to get the word out, if there was a way to get cops to watch out for him and see if he does the same shit, i say crush his a4.

oh yea and btw on my way home there was a nice black s14 zenki, female driver! she was cute she waved at me as i passed by, i waved back. its not often you see a cute asian chick in an s14.
either that or i just dont drive or hang out too often...

sw20>>s14
11-11-2005, 05:27 PM
lay off my gurl man...or your gonna get it

just joshin'...post it in the sightings thread...she might be on here...a lot of girls are starting to get 240s now...theres just something about a girl in a s14 *sigh*

mistaanime
11-11-2005, 06:24 PM
what are you ? like 10? tryin to pick a fight...call the non emergency police and report him...im sure he's stupid driving like that..juss call the cops..and let them deal with it.

FaLKoN240
11-11-2005, 07:08 PM
i know its bad, but the only thing that could have made it worse is if he pulled some fast and furouis doughnut on the freeway. try to get the word out, if there was a way to get cops to watch out for him and see if he does the same shit, i say crush his a4.

oh yea and btw on my way home there was a nice black s14 zenki, female driver! she was cute she waved at me as i passed by, i waved back. its not often you see a cute asian chick in an s14.
either that or i just dont drive or hang out too often...
AHHHH YOU SAW HER!!! I saw her first!!! When did you see her? LOL. I'm a fucking stalker.

!Zar!
11-11-2005, 08:16 PM
I swear I don't know you people. >_>;

Irukandji
11-11-2005, 09:00 PM
hmm i know who drives that a4.....

free7unch
11-11-2005, 09:38 PM
license #4XNU516 OR #4XNV516 w/ neuspeed black license plate frame.
BLACK '02 or newer audi a4 driving around 11am north bound 101 peninsula.
jackass driver driving recklessly cutting people off on the right shoulder, taking 2 lanes. this bitch basically thought he was crazy, (well no shit anybody in a car can be "crazy").
if you see him BEAT HIS FUCKEN ASS, or if anybody can get info on where he lives, id like to pay that bitch a visit and we will see who is crazier, im willing to go to jail and risk my Marine entry delayed just to beat the shit out of this reckless driving peice of shit. :mephfawk:
watch out for this punk pussy mother fucker, its some mid 20's to mid 30's white guy with probably 3 inch long hair i got a good look at him, he thought he was cool and shit and i stared him down while he was cutting me off in the shoulder lane.
trust me people just stayed back because this guy was driving like a fool, i wish chp was there to impound his leathered vw.

try posting that on the audi forums.

drew935
11-12-2005, 05:38 PM
you should have reported him to chp by calling 9-1-1 and telling them that a driver might be drunk by driving on the shoulder and passing you and driving reckless. Since you have the description of the car and a close enough look at the lic. plate...fyi for the future.
btw, that's what my friend does.

rancid240
11-16-2005, 09:54 AM
Station Name /
City License VIN Make Model Year Date / Time Pass / Fail Certificate
CENTURY AUTOMOTIVE & TRANSMISSION /
SANTA CLARA 4XNU516 WAUJC68E12A195440 AUDI A4 2002 12/10/04 09:43 a.m. P FQ441022C

So its 4XNU516 for sure...just wait till 12/10/06 and wait for his ass at the smog place...revenge is sweet!

RightWheelDrive
11-16-2005, 12:05 PM
I think I saw that guy in the A4. He passed the lane of entering traffic on the freeway onramp shoulder and almost hit a volvo. :down: If I was driving my dad's 454 powered truck, I would have pushed him off the freeway. I'd like to see him swerve out of that one.

FaLKoN240
11-16-2005, 12:26 PM
I think I saw that guy in the A4. He passed the lane of entering traffic on the freeway onramp shoulder and almost hit a volvo. :down: If I was driving my dad's 454 powered truck, I would have pushed him off the freeway. I'd like to see him swerve out of that one.

LOL, nice.

rancid240
11-16-2005, 02:22 PM
http://www.craigslist.org/pen/rnr/110603573.html

FaLKoN240
11-16-2005, 02:24 PM
Damn, is that the same guy that wrote this thread??

gameeffect
11-16-2005, 03:18 PM
maybe we should all drive normal and not reckless because someone will try to kill you =]

!Zar!
11-17-2005, 12:21 AM
maybe we should all drive normal and not reckless because someone will try to kill you =]
W...T...F....?