PDA

View Full Version : Cheap ride for your babymomma!!!

swapinthedark
11-08-2005, 07:18 PM
I got this car from one of the dealerships that I buy from.(I'm a wholesale buyer) My company does not buy this brand of car, and the price they were asking was too good to refuse, so now it belongs to me. The money from this car will hopefully pay for my entry, gas, and tires for the drift event in Tenn. this month.
The car...
2000 Daewoo Leganza(think of it as a wannabe luxo barge, but the size of a newer taurus)4drs. !!!!$1000.oo!!!! :eek:
Power locks, windows, seats, moon roof, etc.
Leather
alum. wheels
Tilt
Cruise
Dual zone climate control
Pimpin wood grain
Auto trans
Car runs/drives GREAT!
Car looks pretty darn good. Silver paint is all good.(dent in front rt fender the size of my hand, and some paint chips in the rear bumper)
Mileage is 67,xxx not bad for six years old!
Thought it was a 6 cyl. but nope! its a 4cyl.(motors are made by mitsubishi as well as a lot of other parts, I beleive)
It was titled in MD. Clean title and mi statement.
It is located in the Towson MD area(Baltimore Area) and so am I right now.
You are welcome to come and look(you can bring your mechanic, I dont mind)
I will also deliver up to 200 mi if you help out with gas.
I do not have the title yet, but when the dealership gets it, I get it.
This is normal for trade ins... If you would like to look at the car but wait till the title comes in to buy it, that is OK with me. PRICE IS 1000 DOLLARS FIRM
My name: Kyle. My number 410-299-4636 or post q's here.

Ps. tires are Ok, will pass inspection but they are'nt great, and the cat converter cover rattles when idleing(I am going to remove it sometime this week, but that may not pass MD inspection????).

Pss. If you want you can even have all the old folks stuff that was left in the trunk!(walkers, modern maturity magazines, pill organizers, umbrellas, and a road-side emergency kit.) :-/

swapinthedark
11-09-2005, 12:12 PM
Dealership called... Title is in! Will have it with car now.

rockinpandas
11-09-2005, 02:33 PM
damn i would so be all over that just to run into stuff but ur to far away

swapinthedark
11-09-2005, 03:16 PM
That just got me thinking... I also have a car someone could use for just that.
I have an 81 or so 4dr malibu(RWD!) It runs and drives fine, but it is UUGGLLYY! It would be perfect for dirt road bashing or just demo derby(its a little light for demo though imo) The car has a clean title but who needs it. If someone wants it in my area it will only cost em 175.oo If you want the title signed from my co. to you it will be a few more bucks 50ish.

Ps. this thing isnt stinky or nothin', it's actually kindof nice inside. Oh and its V6 so the motor probably isnt worth much to the hot-rod croud.

swapinthedark
11-10-2005, 11:29 PM
Daewoo is gone, BUY MY BEATER CAR!!! 150.00!!!