PDA

View Full Version : website runs slow

whitey240
11-07-2005, 12:42 AM
What kind of server is the site hosted on? Is there any reason why you have it set to show threads past 30 days in the forums? That could be the variable why the site runs so sluggish.

RJF
11-07-2005, 07:57 AM
Those settings are totally customizable by the user....if you don't want to see 30 days, you don't have to.

ThatGuy
11-07-2005, 08:16 AM
I's also like to add you did a wonderful job searching as this question has never been asked before. [/sarcasm]

whitey240
11-07-2005, 11:36 AM
Those settings are totally customizable by the user....if you don't want to see 30 days, you don't have to.

oh yeah, forgot all about that. sorry for the hassle.

I's also like to add you did a wonderful job searching as this question has never been asked before. [/sarcasm]

thank you for taking the time and add another meaningless post. I am so glad you just added in another line to the DB.

ThatGuy
11-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Well hopefully you'll search a little harder next time for the answer before posting. If for no other reason then to prevent me from stepping in with another smart-ass comment.

oh yeah, forgot all about that. sorry for the hassle.
So not only were you too lazy to search, but you also already knew the answer to your question. Who's the one wasting Forum space?

whitey240
11-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Well hopefully you'll search a little harder next time for the answer before posting. If for no other reason then to prevent me from stepping in with another smart-ass comment.

So not only were you too lazy to search, but you also already knew the answer to your question. Who's the one wasting Forum space?

I love people like you, your e-toughness is getting greater and greater by the second.

ThatGuy
11-07-2005, 01:13 PM
Yep that's me, just E-tough. :cj: I'm just trying to make you realize that you should have just searched first instead of complaining. I'm hear to try and help the Forum run smoothly. If you can't handle my simple playful joking, then you probably aren't going to last long on Zilvia.net. Have a nice day. :bow:

420sx
11-07-2005, 01:51 PM
What kind of server is the site hosted on? Is there any reason why you have it set to show threads past 30 days in the forums? That could be the variable why the site runs so sluggish.

its time for you to step up from your 486 to a pentium I or something :D

just messing with you