PDA

View Full Version : stupid thieves

Tricky1980
11-04-2005, 10:14 AM
ok, well i dotn know anythign about diagnosing problems and my car has no heat so i took it to my local mechanic shop, and left for vacation yesterday.. i get a call today saying dont worry but your car was broken into and they took everything.. WTF!? why would i not worry!? anyway.. he says HIS insurance will pay for it after i give him receipts.. so... yeah that doesnt work fo rme because i dont have receipts anymore for most of my equipment... so any ideas? anyone want to send me some receipts? haha, or will the stereo shop right me up a receipt for close to what i had and then i go pick it up from them after i get check would that work? i dunno.. i just feel cheated because i shouldnt have to pay for my stereo AGAIN!
i had new alpine cd deck
2 12" eclipse subs
4 channel baja amp(cheapy)
40 bazillion cds which i know i wont get back
im just pissed and would love any advice
jay

Globalsilence
11-04-2005, 11:31 AM
Insurance will have to pay to make your car "whole again" which means replacing everything that was stolen. Just go get estimates for what everything you had in there. Dont forget about that in dash DVD player, the amps, 200 + CD's you had, and anything else.

rainier
11-04-2005, 12:40 PM
didnt you have the indash dvd screen with zapco amps and JL subs and ipod somewhere in there and all that good stuff.

TheSquidd
11-04-2005, 12:54 PM
And the in car refridgerator with a fresh bottle of Crystal in it.

Andrew Bohan
11-04-2005, 01:20 PM
and a safe in the back with 500 gold bars?

Romeyo07
11-04-2005, 01:22 PM
milk it or BAN!