PDA

View Full Version : 1998 s14 sr20det, AZ

Pudula
11-02-2005, 07:04 PM
After a lot of thought, I am parting with my highly-modified 1998 Nissan 240sx. This car has been a two-year project that I have no need for any longer… it never sees over 50mph ~ boring. Someone who will use it for what it is designed for would be much happier with it. It has never seen the track and the engine modifications have ~ 4,000 miles on them. All current modification and tuning were performed by Fueled Performance of Tempe, Arizona. The modifications are as follows:

Exterior: OEM Kouki front lip painted, 5 Zigen fn01r-c wheels in matte black finish (17x10 +25 rear, 17x9 +35 with 20mm spacers in front), Falken Azenis St-110 tires with nearly 100% tread (255/40 rear 235/45 front), 35% tint in rear and quarter windows.

Interior: OEM black leather interior from Zenki LE model front and rear seats, Silvia S15 steering wheel, GReddy Profec B-Spec II electronic boost controller, Autometer Z-series gauges including EGT, Oil Pressure and Boost mounted in single DIN below head unit, Kenwood CD player, JL Audio component speakers and tweeters, JL Audio 8 inch subwoofer, Rockford Fosgate Amplifier, Trunk-mount battery box with seal gel-type battery.

Engine: S14 sr20det turbocharged motor/ transmission, Cometic metal 1.2mm head gasket, ARP head studs, Greddy valve springs, Tomei rocker arm stopper, HKS exhaust manifold, Garrett gt2871r ball-bearing turbo, Earl’s stainless steel turbo lines, Nismo motor and transmission mounts

Exhaust components: Greddy stainless steel turbo extension elbow, Top Speed 3-inch down pipe, Top Speed 3-inch straight pipe, Apex’i GT Spec 3.74 inch cat-back exhaust

Cooling: Blitz LM front mount intercooler kit, Blitz Dual Drive blow-off valve and hot pipe, Koyo aluminum high-capacity radiator, Nismo 1.3 kg/cm radiator cap, dual 10-inch 1200 CFM electric fans

Drive train: OEM viscous LSD, ACT Street/strip clutch and pressure plate, Earl’s stainless steel clutch line, C’s short shift kit

Suspension: Zeal Function B6 coil-over system

Fuel/ Intake: Jim Wolfe re-programmed ECU, Z32 twin turbo mass air flow sensor, Tomei 740cc fuel injectors, Z32 twin turbo fuel pump/filter, Apex’i power intake

Maintenance/ install Parts: professional re-wiring of all engine systems for JDM motor, OEM water pump, belts, crank pulley, all rubber gaskets, clutch master and slave cylinders, thermostat. Compression 155 all four cylinders, leak down tested, cooling system tested to 29 PSI (double what it will ever see) with no leaks.

Bonus: Wrinkle-finish valve cover, Pivot super baby turbo timer (uninstalled), Autometer z-series water temp gauge with pillar mount (uninstalled)

http://www.extremezone.com/~cpuddy/megasicc/megasicc6.jpg
http://www.extremezone.com/~cpuddy/megasicc/megasicc3.jpg

There is a lot of money in this rare Kouki. I'm taking offers - please don't insult me.

Ryan

werwuryoantenaz
11-02-2005, 08:01 PM
email me for the price.......
[email protected]

matt87
11-02-2005, 09:10 PM
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=92602

just an offer sorry i know its an insult so its more of a bump
if this was for sale in the spring id pick it up in a heartbeat when i have money
perfect s14

marshallc
11-02-2005, 10:13 PM
how much you want for it?

NI_YON_Zenki
11-02-2005, 11:23 PM
It never sees over 50 mph ~ Boring?. . . . .

Still confused. .. .You're getting married huh? Thats it!

I can't believe this thing has not been abused (slightly) by you, not someone who has not idea its potential & abuses it in the wrong manner, this is soo contradicting. .. .Keep the damn thing until F&F3 drops then post this again. .. .

THANK YOU! ! ! !

Twinturbozs
11-03-2005, 12:22 AM
How many miles on the chassis?
email me with a price range and some pics of the motor and interior to [email protected]

fliprayzin240sx
11-03-2005, 12:24 AM
Damn dood after all the crap you went tru with this car, your finally selling it. SUCKS...ill spread the word in norcali. Im guessing your looking for ballpark of $14k atleast.

Pudula
11-03-2005, 11:06 AM
It never sees over 50 mph ~ Boring?. . . . .

Still confused. .. .You're getting married huh? Thats it!

I can't believe this thing has not been abused (slightly) by you, not someone who has not idea its potential & abuses it in the wrong manner, this is soo contradicting. .. .Keep the damn thing until F&F3 drops then post this again. .. .

THANK YOU! ! ! !
There is no speed limit over 35 here... sucks real bad. Plus, I never take it to work because I don't trust the parking lot. I rarely use the car and after a lot of thought, I think I should sell it when the swap parts are still new. Just to let everyone know, Parts cost alone on this car is approaching $16,000 not including any labor. So it would be quite obvious that I'm willing to wait for a proper offer.

Ryan

AllYouCanTiff
11-04-2005, 09:47 AM
mileage on chasis? additional pics to [email protected] thanks. What fuel system are you using to Tune the car?

CleanS14
11-04-2005, 10:01 AM
I hope you realize you won't get a "proper offer" for it. Can't expect to recoup any of that parts cost because in the end... it's a car with a motor and some aftermarket add-ons that are insignificant to a buyer... or a smart buyer at least lol... you should post on ebay... you'll get a lot more on there if you really want to sell it. Like fliprayzin240sx's estimate is pretty much the max you'd get for the car... but if you wait and repost everywhere like I plan to do after FF3 comes out you'll get a hefty premium on the selling price.

This is my version of a bump for an awesome car... how many miles on it (motor/chassis)?

anthony240
11-04-2005, 10:17 AM
yes FF3 is gonna blow up the price on our cars, wait until then.
for now, enjoy the ride! take it to the freeway! something?!

Pudula
11-04-2005, 01:11 PM
Yea, I totally hear what you guys are saying, and agree... doesn't hurt to post up though, right? There are 110k miles on the chassis, and SUPPOSEDLY about 45k on the motor. The car pulls damn hard now that I've removed that tail from between my legs and am pushing 15psi. I literally get scared accelerating in it, which is cool.

Ryan

TurboB15sentra
11-06-2005, 04:41 AM
Trade for a 2005 Altima SE-R with 1000 miles plus some cash? It's fully loaded.. 31,500.00 sticker price.

Travis

TurK
11-06-2005, 10:25 AM
wowzors ^

CleanS14
11-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Trade for a 2005 Altima SE-R with 1000 miles plus some cash? It's fully loaded.. 31,500.00 sticker price.

Travis

Don't insult the guy...

TurboB15sentra
11-06-2005, 11:03 PM
How am I insulting him? It's a 31K car... Have you driven one? It's a 14.00 car at 100mph, stock. Has a host of upgrades over the SE model, and is borderline luxury car. So, how is that an insult? It was a offer... and believe it or not, he's actually interested.. :cool:

I am constantly amazed at the arrogance spit out at knowledgeable, respected Nissan tuners these days.

Travis

whytry
11-07-2005, 12:16 AM
yes FF3 is gonna blow up the price on our cars, wait until then.
for now, enjoy the ride! take it to the freeway! something?!

what is FF3 and what does it have to do with value of s14's?

viscid240
11-07-2005, 12:39 AM
Hell I would take that trade in a penis second. I love my s13 and all as I am sure he does hi s14 but shoot it's not like he's trading for an se altima. Actually a downgrade for turbob15 if you ask me.

TurboB15sentra
11-07-2005, 01:24 AM
I bought the car for my wife... she doesn't like it.. She used to drive a 300whp S14.. and I had sold it a while back. I bought this as a surprise.. but, she wants another S14. So, I offered to trade my car, which is brand new.. and a reasonable amount of cash. I'm losing about 7K at the offer I gave him.. at what he was asking for the car. But, I will have her a nice S14, and have some cash left over to buy a truck that I was looking at.

Travis

Edgar
11-07-2005, 04:44 AM
Bump for a awsome looking ride

CleanS14
11-07-2005, 10:49 AM
How am I insulting him? It's a 31K car... Have you driven one? It's a 14.00 car at 100mph, stock. Has a host of upgrades over the SE model, and is borderline luxury car. So, how is that an insult? It was a offer... and believe it or not, he's actually interested.. :cool:

I am constantly amazed at the arrogance spit out at knowledgeable, respected Nissan tuners these days.

Travis

Probably shouldn't speak for him... but I would be insulted if somone offrered me an Altima... it's not arrogance I spit out... it's just an opinion and just like your offer some people will like it and some will not. It's only a forum man... a public place to say what you want.

I totally misunderstood your post... Thought he'd have to come out the pocket... at any rate... I'd much rather have the s14 than the Altima... just my opinion.

Anyways... bump for the car again...

TurboB15sentra
11-07-2005, 05:42 PM
Well, stating your opinion, and telling me not to insult the guy, is two different things. I respect your opinion.. but, it's not like I'm trying to trade him a piece of junk. It is a very expensive car, and is very fun to drive.

Travis

bruce240
11-08-2005, 06:45 PM
Dump

Did you install AC and PS with swap?

topsecretgold
11-08-2005, 10:33 PM
what is FF3 and what does it have to do with value of s14's?
fastnfurious3...the movie that will surely assist in getting drifters pulled over for years to come :bash:

Pudula
11-09-2005, 11:13 AM
Dump

Did you install AC and PS with swap?
It does have power steering. The a/c is in and working but needs to be rewired. The high pressure switch was grounded out so even if you turn the a/c off in the cab, it still runs, which affects power. But it blows cold. For now the fuse is out since its not necessary for a/c right now.

Serpent
11-10-2005, 01:39 PM
sick ass 240.
those front lips really make our koukis stand out eh?

when mine didnt have one it felt empty :(

Pudula
11-12-2005, 04:54 AM
word......

bruce240
11-16-2005, 11:22 PM
bumpity Bump

Pudula
12-21-2005, 04:16 PM
I've lowered my offering price... I'm looking to get 16k with stock SE rims or 17k with 5zigens.

Ryan