PDA

View Full Version : Trick or treating this year

HyperTek
10-31-2005, 09:22 PM
sadly, my door bell prolly ringed 5 times soo far.. the spirit of trick or treating seems to be dying do to the fears and troubles out there now.. really a shame. I remember how fun it was as a kid, now kids these days cant really enjoy it. any one feel me on this? oh well.. left over candy for me..

TheSnail
10-31-2005, 09:31 PM
I had 0 trick or treaters for the past two years. Though 3 years ago my neighbor and his kid rang the door bell. We had alot of candy ready because we were used to a crap load of people (In NC). So all it did was give us $20 of left over candy, and getting to see my mom fattening her self up at the tv for the next month. I think it is because, its a 1/8 mile driveway, and two Doberman warning posters near the street.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/thesnail/DSCN4052.jpg

infinitexsound
10-31-2005, 09:42 PM
lol i got plenty of kids... but no hot milfs came by.. so i turned off the light and went back to my monday night game......

SimpleS14
10-31-2005, 09:43 PM
^-- that pic reminds me of Resident Evil

Anyways, I had just one kid come to my door, but I didn't have candy for him. :/ I can see how the sprit is dying due varies things. Atleast I enjoyed a nice costume party.....

drift freaq
10-31-2005, 09:45 PM
ya the Ravens vs Steelers is looking pretty good , no trick or treaters here its an Apartment building.

hi.im.kaji
10-31-2005, 09:55 PM
barley any cause also its a monday night school night for kids...hehe

smellslikecurry
11-01-2005, 10:36 AM
some punks tried ot egg my gfs brothers car...i chased them away in my car...when they came back we were standing there waiting with bats and my paintball gun...they called their parents and 2 vans/suvs came and picked them up :)

SilviaDriver
11-01-2005, 09:18 PM
yea it is dying. i guess kids rather go to parties and drink underage n do drugs than run about n get candy. i know i was at a club drinking.

axiomatik
11-01-2005, 09:29 PM
I had loads of kids come to my door (lots of little kids in my neighborhood). I can't really compare it to other years, since I haven't lived here for a year yet, but seemed like a good turnout.

95Blue240sx
11-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Ive been telling this to everyone. I think ever since 9/11 it has been getting less and less people. This year was better than last though.

Feel sad for these kids now a days.

theicecreamdan
11-01-2005, 10:25 PM
there was one house in my neighborhood with decorations, talk about discouraging

240SeXy!
11-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Yea we Had 1 kid.... so wack I do remmber the good old days Austin, the hollow nights of you would have to go back to your house and drop off the candy and reload like 4 times, I remmber I had like 4 Pellow cases of candy in the freezer that year... now adays its lame.... no kids came over the 1 i talk about was my neibor i knew that she was coming to... so lame... :werd: