PDA

View Full Version : i-pod Q

fliprayzin240sx
10-30-2005, 07:02 PM
Anybody know wut programs out there to hack i-tunes so i can pull songs from my i-pod back into i-tunes?

FaLKoN240
10-30-2005, 08:36 PM
I call LOCKED. Zilvia doesn't support piracy of any kind.

dvdevo
10-30-2005, 08:45 PM
its not piracy. He just wants to transfer the songs back to his computer. I've only found http://wbyoung.ambitiouslemon.com/senuti/ for mac os x. If you have windows go search aroaund ilounge.com or versiontracker.com for a way to transfer the songs back to your computer.

Also, if you can't find a free app out there, you can just make windows show hidden folders and the ipod songs should be in several numbered folders. The bad part is that you wont have the correct file name.

FaLKoN240
10-30-2005, 11:06 PM
Haha, my bad, then hack away! I have nothing against hacking, but the mods do.

Sil-Abc
10-31-2005, 05:24 AM
ive seen programs around that are pretty cheap but i heard that some customers had problems with it. Iuno but its kinda fucked up how u cant upload ur songs from your ipod to ur comp. what if u formatted ur comp? stupid apple, trix are for kids

rockinpandas
10-31-2005, 10:31 AM
thats y apple sux
everyone should boycott them so they go out of business
other mp3 players are so much better anyways

HyperTek
10-31-2005, 09:25 PM
i think euPod, or Yamipod.. I dont recall.. my ipod doesnt work anymore..

i used ephpod over itunes.. faster and easier . but I would use itunes to convert cds to mp3.

RightWheelDrive
10-31-2005, 09:31 PM
plug your ipod in, open the folder in my computer to the ipod, make sure you set your settings to show hidden files, look for the music folder, copy and paste. The folders will be all messed up though but atleast you have your music. Nothing illegal here...I hope.

fliprayzin240sx
11-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Well reason im asking bout this is cuz i got like 489752987498 CDs and its killing my HD having all this songs on my PC. I got like 2 full books of CDs that ive collected since high school.

95Blue240sx
11-01-2005, 09:44 AM
theres a free program on ilounge.com ive used and it works pretty good.

What i want to know is, is there a way to copy the playlist? when i formatted i didnt save the playlists and now i just have one huge library. It sucks because i have like 20gigs of songs. The playlist is still in my ipod. Any way of doing it?

EDIT: The program is on ilounge.com's webstie called anapod explorer

EDIT EDIT: Another program i just saw on ilounge is copypod 7.0 which is free and you dont have to deal with the annoying pop up that say register as in anapod.

Both work though.