PDA

View Full Version : shadow of the colossus

theicecreamdan
10-29-2005, 11:27 PM
Who's played this game? I can't really decide if I like it yet.

10-29-2005, 11:32 PM
Who's played this game? I can't really decide if I like it yet.

i have this game. its pretty fun because its really unique. the bosses are fun because theres all these different ways u beat them, but after u figure it out its usually like a pattern u follow to defeat them so sometimes it gets tiring but i think its fun. u basically go around looking for gigantic beasts and each battle is like a super boss fight. its cool cuz ur like this puny human destroying things like 1000 times ur size. hard to tell if u'll like it or not cuz i personally havent played any game like it. one drawback is that ur character is always the same, like u dont get new weapons or upgrades or anything. i would give it a 8.5/10

kazuo
10-30-2005, 01:36 AM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php?date=2005-10-21&res=l

Yep.

theicecreamdan
10-30-2005, 01:47 AM
well I got the game because it looked awesome...
I got a little ways in, and im mad because I don;t know why im out killing these things. All I know is that im trying to bring some chick back from the dead, but I don't know why she's so special I should go through all this effort to bring her back.

the fights are really cool though, but kinda long.

theicecreamdan
10-30-2005, 01:50 AM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php?date=2005-10-21&res=l

Yep.

hahahahaha

Tenchuu
11-02-2005, 09:26 PM
Just bought the game today. jaw dropping game. the sheer ability to go anywhere in the redicoulsly detailed world. wow just wow.

Arsenal of Glory
11-02-2005, 09:29 PM
beautifully done game, as well as why we gamers love to play video games. One of the more original games to come out, some bosses are pretty easy, but some bosses have you scratching your head on how to get to its weak spot. Haven't beat it yet, but i got about 4 more bosses left.

If you liked this one check out ICO. Came out a couple years ago from the same development team.

SirWarrior
11-02-2005, 09:49 PM
well I got the game because it looked awesome...
I got a little ways in, and im mad because I don;t know why im out killing these things. All I know is that im trying to bring some chick back from the dead, but I don't know why she's so special I should go through all this effort to bring her back.

the fights are really cool though, but kinda long.
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php?date=2005-10-07&res=l

theicecreamdan
11-02-2005, 10:31 PM
but why the hell am I out killing giants to save some girl?

does she give good head?

fliprayzin240sx
11-02-2005, 11:53 PM
Damn...i didnt know this shiet is out. I saw a demo screen of it and im like WHOA...screw final fantasy! Well graphics wise atleast....

Arsenal of Glory
11-03-2005, 01:25 AM
but why the hell am I out killing giants to save some girl?

does she give good head?

why dont you play and beat the game to find out?
In the beginning it's even said that you wont be rewarded much for killing all these Colossi's. You just do! bare bones story line, heavy emphasis on gameplay.

pretty much how ICO was, you just did stuff cause you felt like it and was required to advance further on, making you curious and what not.

my only gripe about the game is the framerate at certain times, but that doesnt relaly hinder the gameplay that much.

theicecreamdan
11-03-2005, 04:43 PM
the environment isnt all that good looking to me, but the colossi look awesome

I felt bad killing the horsee one though, it was just out there frolicking around, and it just wants to play. Then this little dude goes and climbs on and starts stabbing him in the magical spot.

Tenchuu
11-03-2005, 07:42 PM
Then this little dude goes and climbs on and starts stabbing HER in the magical spot.

ther i corrected it for you. pervert. :rofl: