PDA

View Full Version : Who else sells D-drug coilovers?

Shawn_of_the_Dead
10-28-2005, 09:04 AM
I have tried to contact Touge Factory and have not been able to get in touch with them. Does anyone else import/sell the D-drug coilover kits? If so please let me know, as I need to get some on ASAP. I am deciding between these and the KTS units.

Anyone know of any group buys going on right now for any other drift spec coilovers? If so please let me know, I know lots of people frequent different boards.

Thanks

justinhustle
10-28-2005, 09:28 AM
did you call tf?

they always answer the phone

never had a problem gettin eric or dave on the phone, theyre good guys

theyre also members here, try a pm

Shawn_of_the_Dead
10-28-2005, 09:39 AM
I called, but it was busy. Several times. I am at work now, so wont be able to try again for a little bit. What are their names on here? I will try to PM them.

PM'ed TougeFactory. Hope I can get the info I need. I have been fiending to order them.

A Spec Products
10-28-2005, 11:49 AM
I called, but it was busy. Several times. I am at work now, so wont be able to try again for a little bit. What are their names on here? I will try to PM them.

PM'ed TougeFactory. Hope I can get the info I need. I have been fiending to order them.

the guys at tougefactory are busy, especially im sure since SEMA is next week

just be patient and email them or AIM them

Saisoku
10-28-2005, 11:54 AM
If the price is right... I was thinking about picking up a set of these or something else.

Shawn_of_the_Dead
10-28-2005, 01:39 PM
yeah, I emailed them about a week ago, figured I would give em some time....but damn. I wanna order now! I understand the demands though and if they are busy then nothing I can do about it...but damn. Damn. I wanna spend mulah.

RSP13-Sideways
10-28-2005, 03:12 PM
Give Jalal a call at Andys Auto Sport, I know they get D-Drugs full line. His email is [email protected]

Ohhh and whattttttttttttttttup LOGAN! hahahahhaa :loco:

KiDyNomiTe
10-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Technically nobody sells d-drug coils anymore, they are now origin coilovers.

There are 3 phone numbers (TF, Origin, VS) one of them will go through. There should be like 2-5 people there able to answer the phones, only times they don't is if there was a shipment and they are dealing with that.

AutoRnD
10-28-2005, 03:48 PM
ok
i can get you the coil's
but... it is special order 4-6 weeks

Shawn_of_the_Dead
10-29-2005, 09:41 AM
Ok, I emailed Jalal. I am waiting to see what he says.

Ard Josh: I am checking out AutoRnD.com right now. Is this your site? If so, I need to talk to you about getting a few things from there.

AutoRnD
10-31-2005, 10:39 AM
yes it is our site =)

AndysAutoSport
10-31-2005, 11:10 AM
Ok, I emailed Jalal. I am waiting to see what he says.

Ard Josh: I am checking out AutoRnD.com right now. Is this your site? If so, I need to talk to you about getting a few things from there.

Waiting for them to open up, as soon as they do I'm allllll over it!

Edgar
10-31-2005, 11:29 AM
You can also get on thier site and IM them on AOL
Rob always answers the phone when I need to get in contact with them.

Shawn_of_the_Dead
10-31-2005, 11:39 AM
yeah, I am at work though and can't DL AIM. I had a friend check for me and he IM'ed them. They said they can't get em anymore, but it's cool. I have a few people checking to see what they can do for me now.

FaLKoN240
10-31-2005, 12:14 PM
go to AIMexpress.com. You can use AIM that way.