PDA

View Full Version : F/S: '89 Nissan 240sx Hatchback SoCal Area (626,909,714)~~>Pics

eibac125
10-27-2005, 10:17 PM
For Sale! 1989 Nissan 240sx Hatchback (stock)

Car is located in West Covina, CA (So. Cal)

Exterior: Black paint...fading on the roof, and rear bumper. Chips on the hood, and minor scratches on the front bumper. (nothing major). No rust that I can see, other than some minor rust on the hood from one of the paint chips that grew bigger (approx. 2" wide circle), but it was painted with touch-up paint. Stock black steel rims.

Interior: Gray cloth seats (minor tear on driver seat, as seen on most 240's). No cracks on dash or steering wheel. The rest of the interior is clean. A/C blows ICE COLD. Both sun visors are broken, but I still have them on hand.

Mechanical: Engine has approx. 178,000 miles on it. Stock "KA" engine. Oil changed regularly (3000 miles). No modifications done to engine. Clutch changed approx. 2 years ago. Car was never abused, raced, or drifted. This car was my daily driver. I bought the car about 6 years ago with 130,000, since then I only put on 48,000 (8,000 miles/year). I only drove it back and forth to school. Tune ups done once a year. The car was maintained very well. Car still runs very well, absolutely no problems in the 6 years that I've own the car. The only problem that I've had, was that the clutch went out, but it was replaced.

Asking $ 2500.00 obo (all reasonable offers will be considered.)

Contact information:

email: [email protected]

If you like, you can email me with you phone #, and I'll call you back asap

Email me for more pics.

eibac125
11-07-2005, 03:07 PM
s O L D