PDA

View Full Version : White people are bad people

TheSnail
10-27-2005, 01:28 AM
After reviewing this clip over and over. I have concluded that full bread white people are evil. Even though the other black people in the video don't seem to agree with the speaker. I can relate. I am Serbian so I am 90% white, 4% olive and 6% percent black. So I don’t discriminate between the two colors. It makes me think. The times I have been arrested or ticketed were all by white cops. The only time a cop let me go was a black cop. My favorite teacher was a black professor two semesters ago. My worst teacher was a 9th grade white teacher. My best friend is an African guy (Wazimba on this forum) from Swahili, my worst enemy is this country guy from NC.

http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00829.wmv

max_misawa
10-27-2005, 01:37 AM
have you ever been to sweden?
how do the "full bread white people" treat other non "full bread white people" over there
this is a stupid post and should be deleted

Max

TheSnail
10-27-2005, 01:48 AM
Your mama is a stupid post.

RiversideS13
10-27-2005, 02:07 AM
wow..... i think you really got balls to make this statement. I think it depend on how people were raised and educated. it is also depend on location too.

FaLKoN240
10-27-2005, 02:11 AM
None of that sounds right to me, because the spectrum is too broad, when it comes to the term "white people" I've grown up in a "white" neighborhood all my life. I'm mixed african american, and chinese. I don't believe for a minute ANY of that shit. Hearing him talk about ALL white people like that is garbage, and it's ignorance for people to believe that the annihilation of any one people will solve the world's problems.

The only solutions are tolerance, on earth.

Also making such a ballsy statement and posting this neo-black power bullshit on a forum that I believe has many white members is a bad move...

But, that's just me.

TheSnail
10-27-2005, 02:11 AM
My drinking and boredom have brought me to the verge of sanity. My apologies if it offends anyone. It was a joke at first, but then I thought about Makoto and the evil hatred that cracker possesses.

SochBAT
10-27-2005, 02:12 AM
DAMN, i saw the coolest thing 2day. Pretty racist and what not, but he really got what was coming to him.

2 groups walking back to their car, Group1 = a man and his woman, and Group2 = a bunch of dudes, and a chick.

No details, but it ends with Group1 saying "Why don't you go back to Compton?!?!"
Group2 retaliate with flying strawberry shakes, ketchup fries, and one guy's tomato from his burger.

I love watching small confrontations.

S14DB
10-27-2005, 03:25 AM
IMHO this guy has never left the US. He never uses the N word yet it flows so freely from his mouth. But I couldn't expect more from someone that preaches genocide.

"And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem."

Dr. Kambon worked for the Africana Studies Department at N.C. State University. Kambon previously taught at NC State on an as-needed basis. He has not been employed by the university since June 30, 2005. Provost Larry Nielsen released the following statement: "The remarks recently attributed to one of our former employees do not in any way represent the values and standards of the university. This type of speech is counter to any reasoned discussion on the issue of race relations, and is absolutely unacceptable in the NC State community."

IMHO this guy is as bad for this country as the white supremacist groups in this country.

SilviaNinja240
10-27-2005, 04:41 AM
bullshit.

I can't believe people like him can be so ignorant, biggest bullshit I've heard in a long time.

AllenRPS13
10-27-2005, 05:29 AM
racism should not appear in this forum... the thing u say is unfair...

240meowth
10-27-2005, 06:00 AM
"if only we were color blind, than we can look beyond these walls we made for ourself" Jeremy Chang

mrmephistopheles
10-27-2005, 06:19 AM
I'm not watching the video.

This thread is bullshit for the fact that one person's generalized statements do not equal fact.

How fast would I be flamed if I said 'Black people are bad people' and complained about the kid who beat me up in the 2nd grade, or the boss I had at a previous job? It's just stupid and baseless.

Stereotypes are bad, folks. We don't play the stereotype game here.
I'm closing this thread because this sorta thing promotes intolerance.
I guess I'm intolerant of racial intolerance. :D

Snail: I like you well enough, but I won't put up with this sort of posting from you.
Let's not have it happen again, k?