PDA

View Full Version : 1990 240sx fastback w/ black top sr20det

silverarrow27
10-23-2005, 11:13 AM
1990 240sx fastback in great running condition. Car has power windows, power locks, and sunroof. 192k miles on the chassis and engine has somewhere around 60k miles. Clean title and registration has been paid for, smog will need to be done next year. S13 black top sr20det has been compression tested at 155 psi straight across recently. Does not blow smoke or leak any oil or coolant. Working powersteering but no ac.
Car has 3" dp and 3" exhaust, KYB AGX and Eibach Sportline springs all around, Blitz turbo timer, Apexi AVCR, SPA dual digital gauge(boost and egt) with extra stock sr manifold that is drilled for egt probe in a single gauge pod on a pillar, and on 16" 5zigen rims(16x7 +38 in front and 16x8 +38 in rear with new Fuzion ZRi tires). Rechecked timing and redid alignment just two weeks ago. Also before the alignment, I installed a set of tc rods with whiteline bushings and new rack & pinion. Oh and the vehicle also has a Hybrid fmic kit w/ westco battery installed. Apexi twin chamber bov and Apexi filter kit installed as well.

SR swap was done by Cartune motorsports out in City of Industry and was an auto to manual conversion also. Car runs really sound. Has dents on both front fenders and a dent in the rear quarter panel by tail lights on driverside. Took off stock spoiler also so there are holes on the hatch that needs to be covered up also. Crack has no dash and interior is very clean. Will need a little body work and a paint job.

$6200 firm, cash only. Do not e-mail me if you don't have cash on the spot. Test drives will only be given to serious buyers that are willing to pick it up on the spot. Low ballers will be ignored. Local ONLY please! I'm not in a hurry to sell so take your time people to gather the cash.

Reason for selling is to get out of the racing scene.

[email protected]

Forgot to mention car has a vlsd and Tomei fuel pump 248 lph hardwired with DeatschWerks hardwire kit.

gusb232
10-26-2005, 03:13 PM
I would like to see pics.
Have you had it dyno tuned ? How many wHp do you estimate?

silverarrow27
10-26-2005, 06:59 PM
Have not had it dyno tuned. Don't have an afc or anything to tune with anyhow so no point unless one wanted to know how much to the wheels the car has. I can't really estimate the whp, but down the drag strip at California Speedway in Fontana my trap speeds are 100 mph consistent at 14 psi on stock t25.

Here is a link to pictures on photobucket:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v160/silverarrow27/90%20240sx%20for%20sale/