PDA

View Full Version : Super Made Vid

DARKEST_HOUR
10-22-2005, 07:05 PM
Super Made S13 (http://www.super-made.com/gallery/sm1.wmv)

Super Made S13 vid 2 (http://www.super-made.com/gallery/sm3.wmv)

ThatGuy
10-22-2005, 07:12 PM
This video is Old, and yes he deserved to be run over just for being an ignorant fuck. It's people like this that make me wish I could drain the gene pool sometimes. Individuals with no regard for others deserve to be drug down the highway naked, behind a salt truck doing 90mph.

Have a nice day. :bow:

Phlip
10-22-2005, 07:14 PM
This is a repost as well, from so far back that I cannot fucking find it

DARKEST_HOUR
10-22-2005, 07:15 PM
Sorry i'll take it down and put a drift clip

SW20Racer
10-22-2005, 07:21 PM
either plow into the walking shitpile or back over him and be done with it no need in being such a pussy about shit like that. Case in point: Some "g" dashed out in front of my car and challenged me to hit him on his bicycle today(u know the whole "oooh my back i needs some money" scam) as i was pulling out of the parking lot of a SHOOTING RANGE. I calmy stopped the car and stepped out with a wwII military edition 45 auto and asked him what his problem was, knowing full well that all the billybobs with deer rifles behind me were watching(glanced b4 i stepped out) the situation was immediately resolved with jamal throwing down the bike and running the fuck away. And thanks to floridas new law i couldve legally shot him anyway. i dont think guns resolve everything, and i didnt even point the gun at him, i had it in my hand and my arm never left my side. what i did do though was scare some fucking sense into the little shit. and i dont want to hear shit about racism cuz yes the kind was black but i wouldnt give a shit if he was white or purple i wouldve handled it the same way. And so i can nip the whole "what if he had a gun too?" problem. Mine was already drawn i had the advantage. So shut up.

ThatGuy
10-22-2005, 07:37 PM
DARKEST_HOUR, you fail. The Super Made vids you posted in response to your original repost I PERSONALLY POSTED ON ZILVIA IN THE PAST! Please find something more constructive to do then post random videos. Especially if you are just going to post things that have already been covered.

:repost: Again! :lockd: