exitspeed
10-21-2005, 11:25 AM
That Is Fucked Up!!!!!!!!!!

MakotoS13
10-21-2005, 11:30 AM
we dont need tanks WE NEED HONDAS!

420sx
10-21-2005, 11:30 AM
holy crap! he got blown up to pieces! he shouldnt be on the track anyway!!!!

SochBAT
10-21-2005, 12:26 PM
Why were they all in white? Klanmeeting?

airsoft
10-21-2005, 01:31 PM
:tweak:

wow.....

aznpoopy
10-21-2005, 01:41 PM
Why were they all in white? Klanmeeting?

its how they roll in the middle east.

DP_Michelle G
10-21-2005, 01:46 PM
thats some :werd: shit

Sil Beer S13
10-21-2005, 01:47 PM
HHAHAHAHA that was the greatest thing i have ever seen, hahah man that guy is so dead hahahah!

neilsan
10-21-2005, 01:53 PM
I knew it was going to be those pakistani drifter idiots again

sideview_180sx
10-21-2005, 01:54 PM
he fukked up that guys car!!! dammit how is he gonna get replacement parts now! This is why spectators stay to the side of the track, not on it!!!

Tenchuu
10-21-2005, 02:00 PM
as mutch as i feel for the guy, he kind deserved it. kinda like someone geting hit while crossing a oval track while people are racing over here. guy had to have known what was going on (ie huge crowd)

0kami
10-21-2005, 02:38 PM
this is sick, and why does the guy continue doing manji's right after litteraly blowing someone up? If i were the driver I would immidiatly stop the car, pull a gun and shoot myself.

gameeffect
10-21-2005, 02:49 PM
wow that is some crazy shizznits. crazy body roll on those cars.

rancid240
10-21-2005, 02:54 PM
crazy body roll on those cars.

Ah, the irony!

docrice
10-21-2005, 03:10 PM
this is sick, and why does the guy continue doing manji's right after litteraly blowing someone up? If i were the driver I would immidiatly stop the car, pull a gun and shoot myself.

Remember man, they don't value life quite like we do here. Death is an everyday thing in the middle east...another part of life. If it was me i would have kept driving and plowed into a wall with no seat belt, but thats not how they do things...

Still, they guy was a damn moron, can't say he didn't deserve that one...

infinitexsound
10-21-2005, 04:18 PM
dude the video was knarlly thats some nasty shit

S14DB
10-21-2005, 05:28 PM
the whole rear end of the car is crushed too...

SilviaNinja240
10-21-2005, 05:31 PM
Dang! What a bad way to go
But why did he have to run out into the middle of the track?! wtf!?
its too bad :(

SRkouki
10-21-2005, 05:35 PM
crazy body roll on those cars.
Ah, the irony!
rofl!!!!!!!!

sucks for that guy but i mean what was he thinking....
p.s. there are other videos with footage of these guys going into huge crowds of people..

smellslikecurry
10-21-2005, 05:47 PM
Remember man, they don't value life quite like we do here. Death is an everyday thing in the middle east...another part of life. If it was me i would have kept driving and plowed into a wall with no seat belt, but thats not how they do things...

you should plow yourself straight into a wall...saying that the people in the middle east dont value life is like saying that your mother's vagina isnt loose...go read a book or something

0kami
10-21-2005, 06:11 PM
death is an everyday thing here too, that's why people like you laugh about it and contribute to posts like this. Not only that but our crime rate, the sick people in this country that are at home cutting their own kids toes off, rapes, murders...

mrmephistopheles
10-21-2005, 06:14 PM
wow that is some crazy shizznits. crazy body flight on those cars.

Oh, the ironing!

I feel bad for the driver - he killed someone who shouldn't have been in the way. He didn't fuck up, but now he has a hand in a person's death.
The dude who got splattered, though.. Sucks that he died, but he put himself in that situation. There's nobody to blame for that death but the dead guy.

420sx
10-21-2005, 06:15 PM
yea i think you got a point. but not an excuse of standing on the car's path. you know it might be comming for you. you know. and you still stand there like an idiot. sorry, but he deserved it. btw, the driver got skillz.

S14DB
10-21-2005, 06:31 PM
You can see him with his arm out before he gets hit. It looks like he was trying to be cool and touch the bumper as it went by. he misjudged and got splattered.

MakotoS13
10-21-2005, 08:00 PM
You can see him with his arm out before he gets hit. It looks like he was trying to be cool and touch the bumper as it went by. he misjudged and got splattered.

if only stupidity were always that lethal.

FaLKoN240
10-21-2005, 08:06 PM
I know what happened, some dude was behind him, and he said to his friend "*psst* watch this." He pushed the other dude onto the track, that's OBVIOUSLY what happened. . .LOL.

If it isn't his fault he was on the track, then that's a damn shame, if he was on there by choice, simply darwin at work.

Lurkable
10-21-2005, 08:38 PM

FaLKoN240
10-21-2005, 09:02 PM
Yeah, because Americans NEVER do anything stupid. Don't be a fucking douche.

TheSquidd
10-21-2005, 09:07 PM
As if everything we do in America is pure genious.... Let me refer you to exhibit A. Stranded people on roofs of flooded houses firing at their rescuers with guns. Ta da.

It's obvious, that guy was the Apex cone, that guy NAILED that apex.

meatish
10-21-2005, 09:18 PM
If you die in a drifting accident, then allah gives you 30 lexuses when you reach the afterlife.

vinhisbored
10-21-2005, 09:27 PM
I got tired of seeing it again after the 2nd time.

SochBAT
10-21-2005, 10:09 PM
Man, imagine if that qualified for D1. They'd take 1st place year after year. personally, i wouldn't get close to someone that would try to tandem like that.

+1 for pakistani drifting!

-1 for jumping on the track.

FRpilot
10-21-2005, 10:15 PM
and then we would hear chants of "one more time... one more time!!"

is it me, or are middle eastern guys good at drifting?

smellslikecurry
10-21-2005, 10:44 PM
If you die in a drifting accident, then allah gives you 30 lexuses when you reach the afterlife.

maybe when you die god will bless you with heterosexuality :ghey:

Lurkable
10-22-2005, 12:40 AM

theicecreamdan
10-22-2005, 01:09 AM

when you are going that fast, and that sideways, your car doesnt just fucking stop just like that. you can see he is slowing down, presumably coming to a stop.

as for sayiing you would shoot yourself after accidentally killing somebody, wtf shit happens and you gotta be able to deal with it, I hope you never end up being a part of somebody's death because it doesn't mean you have to die too.

240silvia
10-22-2005, 01:12 AM
WOW, I don't even know what to say about that. I would hate to lose my life over a situation like that.

nistech
10-22-2005, 01:18 AM

why would u kill ur self because u killed some other person thats weak

Jeff240sx
10-22-2005, 02:03 AM
Guy just kept on keepin' on, didn't he? KABLAM! *guy blows up* ~~~~~ more leet drifting.
-Jeff

FaLKoN240
10-22-2005, 02:18 AM
we have some practical safety laws as well as law enforcement, and that's what stupid americans have to go through before getting themselves killed

Because you NEED to consult with the law, to do the illegal.

I think anytime people are doing the dangerous there is a certain amount of risk that you KNOW you are taking, whether or not you do or don't believe the law is going to get involved is really up to your discretion.

Look at all the CKY, Jackass, and all the thousands of stupid things American people DO and VIDEO tape. Then you see this vid of some rich middle eastern guys, and you pull the culture card. I'm not middle eastern but I definately wouldn't chalk up this irresponsibility to culture.

Andrew Bohan
10-22-2005, 01:56 PM
i'm surprised that doesn't happen more often in rally, since people like to be so close to the action

EchoOfSilence
10-22-2005, 02:20 PM
i'm surprised that doesn't happen more often in rally, since people like to be so close to the action
Actually, it was the reason why they shut down Group-B. Those were the days of MONSTER rally cars, but they were so powerful it was hard to stop them from plowing into crowds. Also, in those days, touching the rally cars was sort of a magical thing to do in some country's stages (People would get their fingers taken off and such). I've seen videos of people crowding the cars around 1foot from these barreling cars, it's crazy. Hence, FIA said "hey wtf" and shut them down.

But since then, the spectators are a little more conscious of the dangers, and find 'safer' spots such as behind gaurdrails, on higher ground, etc.

sorry for the thread-jack

carlos9984
10-22-2005, 05:19 PM
daaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn
that shit was insane!!!

stupid people though...
DONT FUCKIN STAND TOO CLOSE!!!
:bash:

420sx
10-22-2005, 05:51 PM
saying that middle eastern people have no appreciation for human life speaks for the ignorance of that individual

(there was a typo, thanks for correcting me)

kazuo
10-22-2005, 07:12 PM
saying that middle eastern people have no appreciation for human life speaks for the ignorance of that individual

I'm going to assume you typo'd and meant to say "no," so I fixed it for you. :)

Anyway, as others have pointed out, no one is to blame but the dumbass who ran out onto the track.

Further, to say "Middle Easterners" (by which, docrice obviously meant "Muslims") have no respect for human life is ridiculous -- the Koran says that the greatest sin any man can commit is to take the life of another man. Life is the most sacred and valuable thing to a Muslim, as it is a gift given directly by God.

And don't even pull the "terrorists kill people all the time" card, cause obviously they're dumb as rocks, and don't even realize that doing what they are doing is a one-way ticket to hell, regardless of what "faith," or lackthereof, you believe in.

Carry on

Var
10-22-2005, 10:53 PM
Reality check. This is not drifting. Drifting is a legitimate motorsport . It's like me taking footage of people going fast on the highway and calling it road racing. This is nothing more than a sideshow. Too bad for the idiot that died.

Jcb890
10-22-2005, 11:13 PM
Reality check. This is not drifting. Drifting is a legitimate motorsport . It's like me taking footage of people going fast on the highway and calling it road racing. This is nothing more than a sideshow. Too bad for the idiot that died.

reality check yourself. so you're saying drifting didn't become "drifting" until it became a legitimate motorsport like D1 or whatever? please... everything starts as a sideshow man. thats how it works. someone goes out and does it wherever and thinks "wow, that was fun, i wish i could do this for a living." or "hey, lots of people seem to like doing this/like watching it" and then it can become a legit motorsport.

Jcb890
10-22-2005, 11:15 PM

+1 for ignorance.

Var
10-22-2005, 11:43 PM
reality check yourself. so you're saying drifting didn't become "drifting" until it became a legitimate motorsport like D1 or whatever? please... everything starts as a sideshow man. thats how it works. someone goes out and does it wherever and thinks "wow, that was fun, i wish i could do this for a living." or "hey, lots of people seem to like doing this/like watching it" and then it can become a legit motorsport.

That's exactly what i'm saying. When it was branded "Drifting" it should be known that the word "Drifting" is a specific term for something. It's not acceptable to me(especially on this forum) that the word is used so loosely that people e-braking down a stretch of road in the middle of the desert is considered the same thing. It's far beyond the time that someone found out you can pass the adhesion limit of your tires and go into a slide on purpose and that it can be fun. It's like calling Pepsi "Coke" No it's not the same, although to the ignorant it may as well be.

Jcb890
10-22-2005, 11:47 PM
That's exactly what i'm saying. When it was branded "Drifting" it should be known that the word "Drifting" is a specific term for something. It's not acceptable to me(especially on this forum) that the word is used so loosely that people e-braking down a stretch of road in the middle of the desert is considered the same thing. It's far beyond the time that someone found out you can pass the adhesion limit of your tires and go into a slide on purpose and that it can be fun. It's like calling Pepsi "Coke" No it's not the same, although to the ignorant it may as well be.

in essence, it is the same thing though. just different on a scale of acceptability or whatnot.

whateverjames
10-23-2005, 01:27 PM
durka durka durka durka durka SPLAT

HyperTek
10-23-2005, 01:39 PM
stupid arab crap.. i dont consider this drifting.. more like reckless entertainment with no regards for life... but im sure thier views are different on this.

That is not drifting.. Drifting is usually used describing a car going thru a corner or turn.. I dont see any turns or corners, it looks like bowling for people.. or just i dunno..

laxplaya8513
10-23-2005, 01:47 PM
holy crap, how the hell did he blow up like that....damn...

luckie2hav3her
10-23-2005, 02:15 PM
I know what happened, some dude was behind him, and he said to his friend "*psst* watch this." He pushed the other dude onto the track, that's OBVIOUSLY what happened. . .LOL.

If it isn't his fault he was on the track, then that's a damn shame, if he was on there by choice, simply darwin at work.

hahahahahahhahhahahahhaha, i can soooooo picture that shit.... thats something I would do to my friend haha

Var
10-23-2005, 02:18 PM
holy crap, how the hell did he blow up like that....damn...

i think those were his shoes (or sandals)

Drunk Bastard
10-23-2005, 04:05 PM
hmmm, maybe if he wasnt STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD he wouldn't have gotten hit. reminds me of ppl dieing at oakland sideshows. oh well, its just natural selection at its best. :)

Taniguchi_Is_#1
10-23-2005, 05:32 PM
wow.... that was so fake, i thought takumi was driving the accord. i liked the reverse view when he hit the guy WITH THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CAR! mad skillz.

The Hamsterball
10-23-2005, 07:23 PM
Speaking of us americans and not being idiots.
BS.

I see plenty of idiots in America, doing similar things. I also happen to see a few idiots in this very thread.

"durka durka SPLAT"
"stupid arab shit"
"pakistanis"

What, the, fuck? We don't know even know what country that video is from, yet all of you ignorant fucks are already saying shit like
"+1 for pakistani drifting!"

I'll admit, that video is probably from somewhere around or in the middle east, given that it's a sandy climate, brown people wearing "Shalwar khameese" (this robe dress/thing for men with pants) and "topees" (hats).

But why the fuck are you saying "arab" and "pakistani" and saying such negative things about arabs and pakistanis?

And on top of that you're making fun of the religion most arabs and pakistanis follow?!

"Allah will grant them blah blah in the after life"

You think that shit is funny? Mother fuckers, and you ask why the SOME of them hate americans so much?
It's because of the ignorant fucks like you guys (the ones that said stupid shit, not everybody) that humor and insult 1/5th of the world's population that causes a small percentage of them to start killing people and causing "terror".
(And of course, other reasons as well, but ignorant americans are definitely not on their good side)

Quit jumping to conclusions about different cultures and poking fun at something you don't even know about.
This isn't grade school.

And as for them not appreciating life, if they are muslim (which they probably are), they do in fact appreciate life.
It is against Islam to take your own life.
That is one form of proof right there.

But thanks for the dumb hypothesis.

kinamonster
10-23-2005, 07:57 PM
for some reason i cant watch the vid, i guess its better that way...lol

Phlip
10-23-2005, 08:03 PM
wow.... that was so fake, i thought takumi was driving the accord. i liked the reverse view when he hit the guy WITH THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CAR! mad skillz.
I don't know about your cameras, but on my own, I can reverse shit to make things come from the other side... I also took photography back in high school and distinctly recall the ability to do that very same thing REALLY easily.

smellslikecurry
10-23-2005, 09:50 PM
durka durka durka durka durka SPLAT

thats exactly what i did all over your moms face you dumb ignorant fuck... :wackit:

420sx
10-24-2005, 12:29 AM
BS.

I see plenty of idiots in America, doing similar things. I also happen to see a few idiots in this very thread.

"durka durka SPLAT"
"stupid arab shit"
"pakistanis"

What, the, fuck? We don't know even know what country that video is from, yet all of you ignorant fucks are already saying shit like

I'll admit, that video is probably from somewhere around or in the middle east, given that it's a sandy climate, brown people wearing "Shalwar khameese" (this robe dress/thing for men with pants) and "topees" (hats).

But why the fuck are you saying "arab" and "pakistani" and saying such negative things about arabs and pakistanis?

And on top of that you're making fun of the religion most arabs and pakistanis follow?!

You think that shit is funny? Mother fuckers, and you ask why the SOME of them hate americans so much?
It's because of the ignorant fucks like you guys (the ones that said stupid shit, not everybody) that humor and insult 1/5th of the world's population that causes a small percentage of them to start killing people and causing "terror".
(And of course, other reasons as well, but ignorant americans are definitely not on their good side)

Quit jumping to conclusions about different cultures and poking fun at something you don't even know about.
This isn't grade school.

And as for them not appreciating life, if they are muslim (which they probably are), they do in fact appreciate life.

thank you! i express complete solidarity with you on everything you said. lack of education is the cause for such negativity and ingorance in responces.

NemeGuero
10-24-2005, 12:39 AM
BS.

"durka durka SPLAT"
"stupid arab shit"
"pakistanis"

This isn't grade school.

preach on man! learn these ignorant zilvians some shit!

SimpleS14
10-24-2005, 12:44 AM
preach on man! learn these ignorant zilvians some shit!

*teach* ;)

NemeGuero
10-24-2005, 12:50 AM
lol.. I was typing like that intentionally
"I'ma learn ya sum shit boy!!" to reflect the ignorance.. but thanks

WILDACEX187
10-24-2005, 01:43 AM
umm this thing got so outta hand. just enjoy blood and gore and lets all be friends. no need for this ishh. oh and i only called it "drifting" because of the name of the file. sorry its not politically correct. :bow:

breakindrifts
10-24-2005, 02:16 AM
+ Rep for you HamsterBall

shift_knob
10-24-2005, 04:52 AM
I saw the first pajama-drifter video a few months ago and i immediately thought they must fuck up once in a while. With all those people standing around, there must be a lot of spectator deaths. That guy looked suicidal though - the way he was playing chicken with the car seemed too intentional.

Group-B rallies already proved that fast moving cars can kill retarded spectators.

sweet89s13
10-24-2005, 08:31 AM
hoooollllyyyy shiiiittt!?!?!?!?!?!!! that is insane, that is why they make fences to keep that shit from happening, just plain negligence

Destructo
10-24-2005, 12:37 PM
Now that was a guy who is definitly a winner of a Darwin Award. Its just nature rooting out the stupid people we should be pleased the system is still working kinda.

MakotoS13
10-24-2005, 02:54 PM
im sorry but durka durka splat is funny to me. don't hate me autris, i still love you!

whateverjames
10-24-2005, 05:41 PM
thats exactly what i did all over your moms face you dumb ignorant fuck... :wackit: uhh :repost:

Anywho, to those that said it looked like the car just kept on sliding like nothing happened, I don't think he really realized it at first and was trying to get control of the car again.