PDA

View Full Version : who's this dude?

rcsmith01
10-18-2005, 12:06 PM
" perfect drift car..good car to have once ff3 comes out! " :down:

http://www.craigslist.org/pen/car/104872433.html

FaLKoN240
10-18-2005, 12:12 PM
If you haven't noticed, most of the people on this board frequently speak about selling their cars when FNF3 comes out. So. . .he's just doing what most of the owners of S13s think is gonna work. His car is very nice, so I don't know why you'd call him a retard.

SlideStyle180
10-18-2005, 12:13 PM
That's a post of my friends car. I'm sure if any RETARD we're to be exposed it would be probably the person starting this thread. Obviously, you'd know that the best way to market the 240 is to put DRIFT and FF3 in the same sentence, then again a REAL RETARD wouldn't know that. I'm sure it's a lot better looking that your POS looking riced out crap that you probably bought cheap ebay parts for. Just let him sell his car and keep ur hypocritical comments to urself.

rcsmith01
10-18-2005, 12:29 PM
nothing against your friend personally but if I have $6,000 and I read this ad, I will not even think of buying it. Help him with his ad then. here are a few examples:

...let me know if your intrested.
lowerd on sprint springs
db drive platnuim
rockford fasgate

i am going to replace the head gasget...water pump...timing chain kit..pcv valve...valve cover gasget..and the distributer o ring gasget.

mooboy
10-18-2005, 12:40 PM
That's a post of my friends car. I'm sure if any RETARD we're to be exposed it would be probably the person starting this thread. Obviously, you'd know that the best way to market the 240 is to put DRIFT and FF3 in the same sentence, then again a REAL RETARD wouldn't know that. I'm sure it's a lot better looking that your POS looking riced out crap that you probably bought cheap ebay parts for. Just let him sell his car and keep ur hypocritical comments to urself.

6k for stock ka 240 with no real performance mods and still has a bunch of shit that needs to be replaced for smog... who's the retard?

240SeXy!
10-18-2005, 12:50 PM
LOL its the car you want after FF3 comes ouT!? Wtf if it was my choice i would sport a fucking lotis after that movie comes out, you really want every mofcker looking at your car going OMG its FREDS CAR FROM FAST AND THE FURIOUSSSSSSSSS

fck that sht... :tweak:

OdessaS13
10-18-2005, 05:19 PM
the guy is just trying to sell his car, if he doesnt sell it then its not going to effect anyone personally. Whats the point of flaming on some shit noone really cares about

and believe me there is someout out there that will buy it

TougeRacing
10-18-2005, 05:35 PM
although this thread is pointless, i still have to say that the sale is rediculous $6k! the rims are konigs too which have no value to me imo.

Revolver Ocelot
10-18-2005, 07:59 PM
Thats crazy, that cars from salinas and ive never seen it before.

SlideStyle180
10-19-2005, 11:56 AM
6k for stock ka 240 with no real performance mods and still has a bunch of shit that needs to be replaced for smog... who's the retard?

The retard that buys it. :coolugh: I'm sure you've seen people sell these cars off used car lots for the same price, but not as great condition either.