PDA

View Full Version : Need a s13 shift boot

BlazzinZ88
10-13-2005, 10:22 PM
I need a shift boot for my 92 hatch I just got. it didn't come with a boot so I ordered one from ebay only to find out it needed another piece that I didn't recieve with the car that screws into the console bezel. If you have one that is worn out but has the part the screws to the bezel and the ring that goes up by the shifter I allready have the replacement boot.

Hope to hear from somebody soon. Gonna try calling around to junkyards tomarrow to see if any are availble, but 240sx are hard to come by in my area, and what ones are around tend to be automatics. Most yards have crushed cars older than 95 around town.

BlazzinZ88
10-14-2005, 01:41 PM
well I called to the salvage yards in my area and couldn't find one. So I am still looking for one.

JigokuZ
10-14-2005, 08:21 PM
So you need the 4 screws bracket that goes on to the center console? I have one $15 shipped...

BlazzinZ88
10-14-2005, 08:53 PM
So you need the 4 screws bracket that goes on to the center console? I have one $15 shipped...

yeah thats it, do you have pic just to make sure we are talking about the same piece? Do you by chance have the round piece that goes in the top of the boot as well?

JigokuZ
10-14-2005, 09:16 PM
you're talking about the black round ring that goes between the knob and shifter and holds the top of the boot together? I think I still have it....

A Spec Products
10-14-2005, 09:56 PM
yeah thats it, do you have pic just to make sure we are talking about the same piece? Do you by chance have the round piece that goes in the top of the boot as well?

as an alternative for $15 bucks you could go to home depot, buy some screws and cut your own bracket out of plexi or abs sheet and have money left over for a movie

if i had one id just give it to you for free, $15, yikes