PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever taken Cre-Ethyl THUNDER?

runningRIOT
10-12-2005, 11:12 PM
anyone ever taken Cre-Ethyl THUNDER?
tell me your results, i heard a lot of good about this body building thing.

S14DB
10-13-2005, 12:19 AM
It's Creatine. There is a lot of info on it. I don't think a lot of people on here body build.

A Spec Products
10-13-2005, 01:01 AM
It's Creatine. There is a lot of info on it. I don't think a lot of people on here body build.

"ahhhhnold, get to da choppah now!"

no but seriously, stay off the creatine, just work out and do it the natural way. you gotta like yourself the way you were supposed to be. if it ain't in the cards, it ain't in the cards. no sense you risk your long term health to impress the ladies.

maybe just some whey protein or something should do it.

airsoft
10-13-2005, 01:01 AM
http://www.betterbodz.com/library/creatine.html

not sure how credible this site is.. but.. heres some info on creatine.

I took creatine and that stuff is NO good for cardio, gets you dehydrated very fast. Uses a lot of water.

SochBAT
10-13-2005, 01:18 AM
Hydroxycut.

holds in water like a sponge, allows you to work out harder longer.

Some say its steroids. Some die.

Var
10-13-2005, 03:03 AM
I take Cell-Mass. Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate yea boy w00t

S14DB
10-13-2005, 06:33 AM
Creatine is Creatine. Just different extracts and synthetics. Rest is marketing...

http://www.sportsci.org/traintech/creatine/rbk.html
http://www.rice.edu/~jenky/sports/creatine.html
http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/DSH/creatine.html

420sx
10-13-2005, 02:16 PM
^ very true. i being using creatine monohydate for some time and Optimum does just fine. theres really not much of a difference, all of them do exactly the same thing. some dialate you more than others tho. u wont see real crutial results from using 40 dollar stuff or 12 dollar stuff, trust me. just work harder instead

Var
10-13-2005, 02:23 PM
The stuff i have supposedly doesnt hold as much water weight as the older stuff. ..and it doesnt. SO you dont magically shrink when you stop taking it.

hendogg8
10-13-2005, 02:27 PM
At least you're staying away from Muscle-Tech :keke: But yeah, you can't go wrong with Phosphagen creatine (monohydrate) also, a lot of people have been using it. I've used it with some okay results, I'm gonna try V12 Turbo soon.

On a side note, Mr. Olympia this weekend!

kognition
10-13-2005, 02:42 PM
Agreed,
All of that $hit is a ripoff industry. I did some state time a few years back, hell i was state raised what am i talking about. Anyway, i worked out and ate Tunafish canned in water. Mixed with my ramen. 2 cans a day minimum if you want serious results. And where i was, my body was my survival tool so it was indeed a serious issue for me. Pushups, pullups, situps, running. My last 90 days to touch down i was dancing with about six 200lb Crips all my size. I was like a Duracell battery man.

///////////////

no but seriously, stay off the creatine, just work out and do it the natural way. you gotta like yourself the way you were supposed to be. if it ain't in the cards, it ain't in the cards. no sense you risk your long term health to impress the ladies.

maybe just some whey protein or something should do it.[/QUOTE]

airsoft
10-13-2005, 03:00 PM
Hey Var,
What brand are you using? I'm currently using the Bally Total Fitness creat. monohyd.

Would liek to try yours : ). I dont want to magically shrink lol.

Sorry Var, NM.. Cell - Mass. I reread the thread.

Thanks!

runningRIOT
10-13-2005, 11:14 PM
i been taking cell tech for the pass year and it sucks, this cre ethyl thunder i'm reading off clubrsx.com in their fitness forum seems like it works, because it absorbs into the muscle faster then poweder creatine, i just order a bottle to try it out, u take 4 pills before and 4 after workout,

ZILVIA NEEDS A FITNESS FORUM!!!!

airsoft
10-14-2005, 12:57 AM
holy crap... that sounds like a shit load of pills...

but remember gotta take your PROTEIN

10-14-2005, 02:12 AM
i was on my high school football team. and i remember the coach used to get creatine for the players that wanted it. ive never used it myself but ill admit it works. but u gotta drink lots of water. my friend got big using it, but its just mass... once we graduated and stopped playing football he ended up getting pretty flabby.

i say natural is the way to go. natural muscles stay longer and are less work to maintain. plus mass just slows u down, i'd rather be cut up then all huge. i was also on the school wrestling team, and we used to always dehydrate ourselves to make weight, and i heard a story about a guy from aonther school who passed out using creatine cuz he wasnt getting enough water. so its kinda risky. its not worth it to risk ur body just to gain some more mass. and more mass doesnt always mean more strength. just my thoughts from what ive seen and my experiences.

cotbu
10-14-2005, 07:20 AM
Agreed,
i worked out and ate Tunafish canned in water. Mixed with my ramen. 2 cans a day minimum if you want serious results.
I agree with the....
BUNA TUNA DIET

Tenchuu
10-14-2005, 08:41 PM
"ahhhhnold, get to da choppah now!"

not all chicks go for ripped out of thier mind guys, they all go for guys with a huge member, so adjust your goals.

Muzzy
10-14-2005, 09:05 PM
i use CE2 creatine ethyl ester. prolly the best on the market and it works. no side effects with monohydratte u gain water weight and when u get off u shrink. if u dont drink enough water it will crystalize in your kidney...creating stone. part of the reason y u should not do it for long periods of time. 3-4 months at a time.
but CE2 works well. i have noticed a considerable difference in my work out, in my strenght and my sidz but no so much size.

jdm538
10-14-2005, 09:38 PM
creatine gave me the sh1ts and i noticed that i got more acne.

420sx
10-15-2005, 12:49 AM
^u need to stay hydrated and u wont have those problems.

Muzzy
10-15-2005, 11:39 PM
yea....creatine doesnt dehydrate u. u actually retain water weight(mono). beside...wut are u doing cardio and taking creatine for. they dont mix. u defeat the purpose of using creatine..kinda...like 420 said u dont drink enough water.

FastBack 240
10-16-2005, 12:56 AM
Creatine is in all red meat anyways. I dont understand the people that take it in powder form. It bloats you and you just look fat and bloaded. When you take more then you needs its pointless cause when you stop you shrink. I personally am just on a strict low carb high protein diet. Currently am cutting after my bulk cycle. I eat mostly chicken, tuna, cottage chese, natural peanut butter, sugar free oatmeal, egg whites. Full of protein. I've lost 40lbs. since Feb of this year just from 35 minutes of cardio also lifting weights every other day. Muscles are starting to get huge and body fat is diminishing. Alot of the GNC and powders out there are just bullshit placebo. 100% Whey is the way to go if you want supplements.

420sx
10-16-2005, 12:59 AM
^ u got no idea what are you talking about. if u work hard monohydrate helps alot. 3 days of loading of 20 g, then maintain for 2-3 months at 5 g a day before workout. keep taking it, drink plenty of water and you get good gains. im at the point where taking it only helps. then again most people dont that much time into this.
this all of course, if you eat right in the first place.

you wanna get big=you gonna have to eat alot. and workout, workout, workout, sleep and eat. its fairly simple. its easier to loose weight than gain it.

nistech
10-16-2005, 01:33 AM
damn it i got a cramp on my finger when i was typing must be the creatine i m taking i need to eat bananas yay

420sx
10-16-2005, 10:29 AM
and drink water abundently