PDA

View Full Version : Made a serious decision

GhostFace
10-10-2005, 05:55 AM
Well, I hate to say it, but i've finally decided to end working on my s13 fastback, but dont get me wrong, i LOVE 240s one of my favorite cars to drive, so it was hard but i gave it alot of hard thought, and after serious thinking, ive decided to quit my s13 project after i install some springs i have laying around in my garage. I was even planning on boosting the KA down the line, but oh well. Hah, im not even gonna paint the front end anymore (a year ago the car had a nice arrangement with a concrete wall...which ironically was a good thing...since it kept me from falling off an overpass into a small creek/lake)

I've always wanted a 350z since the day it was released to the public, and im going to work my ass off and sacrifice what i can for it. Doesnt matter that its not the best car i could get for it's price (used), how fast it is, how well it handles...but i want it...and its my goal and i plan to achieve it before i turn 25. I even have a Harley Davidson Fatboy laying around that i plan to sell to help fund the 350z fund, and i cant believe ive even decided to sell my sound system help fund this, JLw7, fosgate T5002, kicker speakers, and panasonic mp3 deck...:wtc:

I would like to know what 350z resources are out there, such as forums, part venders and the like, so i can research and learn more about it. Any opinion and advice would be helpful =D

Yeah i know this is a pretty odd and random post, but ive had too much vodka tonight and well...you know...lol... :wtc:

i might even part out my car if i have to (charcoal gray fastback with 53k original miles) ill post up pics of it when i lower it a little more

S14DB
10-10-2005, 06:55 AM
Underachiever

FaLKoN240
10-10-2005, 08:45 AM
Well, I'm local, and I may be buying some parts off of you, preferably the aftermarket ones.

Your loss, my gain :D

smellslikecurry
10-10-2005, 08:49 AM
my350z.com
350zmotoring.com
z1auto.com
performancenissan.com

i have 2k4 enthusiast...ask away

TheSquidd
10-10-2005, 02:11 PM
Quit the whining, let the parting begin. :rawk:

AllenRPS13
10-10-2005, 02:14 PM
if u decide to part it out, just let us to know, keekee, remember to sell them cheaper, LOL

ZK
10-10-2005, 03:19 PM
350Z, you should be able to get a good deal on those. The dealers got a lot of them and they are going to want to clear them out for the 06s that are arriving.

TougeRacing
10-10-2005, 04:03 PM
get the z now before 3fast3thuriourururrurussss comes out, the resale value will go up!

nsn240
10-10-2005, 04:38 PM
that's cool you decided to get the Z.. if you part out the 240... does your hatch have spoiler holes?

TurK
10-10-2005, 06:52 PM
YOUR making a mistake! i went through this...and now i realize how lucky im to not go through with it....trust me i worked at Nissan.......everybody that works ther hate 350z's......Especialy the head Nissan tech.....but heyyyyyyy go with what your hearth says! give your 240 to someone who will appericiate it.