PDA

View Full Version : BS flag is a waving..............................at U

cotbu
10-09-2005, 08:21 PM
Ok over the last week or so met a few drift enthusiast. They all seemed to know what they were talking about. So when a chance in the conversation occurred I said "I working on a place where we drift without the fear of cops right now, let me get your number" something like that anyway tonight I called four people 2 of them showed up along with curious on lookers. Already had the course laid out only used 40 cones but still.... here were it sucks. I drove the course slow showing myself the best approach then laid down some awesome but lame show type drifts no ebrake but overly perpendicular very pretty I thought. Then I do a 180 pull of the course let my car idle get out and ask whose next? These guys go to their cars rev up then leave I’m like WTF. 2 of the spectators were like that was cool and ask if I was teaching a class... i said no we were supposedly practicing tonight... then i proceed to clean up... never felt like this since i was a kid pop said you don't need friends, friends only get you into trouble. Anyway I think I’m going to chill with the drifting thing. Either I’m to JDM LEET or my course was to doodoo for these guys either way chilling... venting made me feel a bit better but I need to drive now. If you guys are on this forum I’m sure you will have something LEET TO SAY:bs:

spellchecked not proof read

citizen
10-09-2005, 08:33 PM
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/3143/962078604wr.gif (http://imageshack.us)

ALTRNTV
10-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Ummm.... ok?

mrmephistopheles
10-09-2005, 09:21 PM
give me my 2 minutes back, damnit.

nismo2491
10-09-2005, 09:26 PM
yeah I agree with meph

cotbu
10-09-2005, 09:53 PM
what do you guys do here.........? Read every then whore. it's just a rant lighten up
yeah I agree with meph samething my girlfriend says and you ain't gettin'em back either

breakindrifts
10-09-2005, 10:01 PM
People aren't whoring, it was just kind of a pointless post that didnt make much sense. And "overly perpendicular"... uh :keke: :goyou:

:hahano: I think Im starting to hate amatuer drifters.

turbozxi
10-09-2005, 10:01 PM
This may help...

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8495/thmrbean8cy3yu.gif

SimpleSexy180
10-09-2005, 10:21 PM
they had madd tight sr's they didnt want to drift

cotbu
10-09-2005, 10:32 PM
yes i'm an amateur drifter that also uses spell check but i know what feels right and i was....what would you understand oh "sideways" for that turn all show baby yeah pretty wasn't it

nismo2491
10-09-2005, 10:53 PM
you made a pointless post and got dimed out for it, get over it

breakindrifts
10-09-2005, 10:54 PM
Whatever makes you feel good..

What does spell check have to do with being a "drifter"? Oh and using spell check with sentence structure like "awesome but lame" is kind of pointless.

cotbu
10-09-2005, 11:07 PM
yes i feel good, but why did you come back to tell me its pointless or what? answer this was it sweet or not nancy boys....not comming back but this thread served it's purpose i love drifting but i'm a driver first is "drifter" an occupation
What does spell check have to do with being a "drifter"?

SimpleS14
10-10-2005, 12:21 AM
I would say to the majority of people to just simply ignore the post......but yea...with a title like that...its impossible.

Sucks what happened to you....maybe there's something more to it than any of us will ever know. But anways, I don't drift nor do I want to get into it.

chlatboy
10-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Maybe it is something wrong with you that made the other guys leave. I dont know. Or maybe they just had to pee really bad.

SRkouki
10-10-2005, 12:33 AM
Anyway I think I’m going to chill with the drifting thing.
so these random people who you don't even know didn't drift with you and because of this you don't feel like drifting anymore? that doesnt make any sence...

link240
10-10-2005, 12:36 AM
drifting is gay.

SimpleSexy180
10-10-2005, 12:57 AM
drifting is gay.
thats because your mad tyte already

cotbu
10-10-2005, 01:09 AM
so these random people who you don't even know didn't drift with you and because of this you don't feel like drifting anymore? that doesnt make any sence...

I ment trying to organize a cop free environment, not coming back ment the thread but i changed my mind

Phlip
10-10-2005, 06:25 AM
the point that everyone is trying to make is this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/ninthlayer/random_crap/dontcare_640.jpg

nismo2491
10-10-2005, 06:29 AM
yes i feel good, but why did you come back to tell me its pointless or what? answer this was it sweet or not nancy boys....not comming back but this thread served it's purpose i love drifting but i'm a driver first is "drifter" an occupation
no, its not an occupation. but if mr perfect spellcheck ever paid attention in english class you would realize any verb ending with the suffix "-er" means somebdoy who partakes in. Such as lover, not an occupation, but somebody who partakes in love. Or how about shooter, somebody who shoots. so in essence from what I can tell from this thread you are at least 3 things, maybe more but you have yet to talk about them in this thread.
a) drifter - ok maybe you try to drift, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
b) whiner- you partake in the act of whining, specifically when somebody posts something about your original post that you don't like.
c) spellchecker - for god knows what reason you love to inform us that you spellchecked.
I can also tell you are not a proofreader because you said so on the first post. So now that the english lesson is over let me get back to my point.
I came back to tell you this was a pointless thread because hopefully in doing so the next time you decide to post something pointless you may think about it. Maybe something along the lines of "do I really want to waste these peoples bandwith with this? Is this actually something they will feel more benefitted by having read, or can actually have an intellectual conversation about" In th einstance of this post had you asked yourself those questions, or anybody those questions, I think the overwhelming response would be a big "No".
-kevin <---------neither a drifter, proofreader, or spellchecker, and definitely not a whiner either

S14DB
10-10-2005, 06:49 AM
Error 404: Drifting Forum Not Found!

FaLKoN240
10-10-2005, 08:49 AM
You're an idiot, reading this stupid thread, how did you think the other people on this forum would respond? This rant belongs on some kind of online blog, where people WON'T be enticed to read your mindless dribble unless they're extremely bored. Plus, your paragraph was so poorly written it only warranted a quick scanning of my eyes, but I pretty much got the point of your crying.

Wah wah, police.

Wah, wah, no one knows how to drift.

Is that it? Am I close? Seriously, go cry on myspace, or xanga or something.

ThatGuy
10-10-2005, 09:09 AM
Trying to organize something legal: +1
Putting yourself out there first to break the ice: +1
Posting some whiney, unstructured Thread on Zilvia complaining about it: -12

Total: -10

You fail. Sorry. :hammer:

*NismoS13*
10-10-2005, 09:24 AM
Hmm....this was a pretty confusing post but I'm trying to make some sense out of it.

First off, I noticed you're from Delaware like myself. Where in the world do you guys practice? Don't worry, I'm not going to get you into trouble or anything.

Second, what other cars showed up? I know that there's a handful of guys who get together every now and then to mess around, I'm assuming it's them...

And third, do you have any pics of your car? I'm interested in seeing what you drive...

-Adam

cotbu
10-10-2005, 11:32 AM
Hmm....this was a pretty confusing post but I'm trying to make some sense out of it.

First off, I noticed you're from Delaware like myself. Where in the world do you guys practice? Don't worry, I'm not going to get you into trouble or anything.

Second, what other cars showed up? I know that there's a handful of guys who get together every now and then to mess around, I'm assuming it's them...

And third, do you have any pics of your car? I'm interested in seeing what you drive...

-Adam

Ever heard of the BUCKET we don't practice there
couple of HONDA guys with HONDA's
no but its a HONDA

A question for you. Every pull anyone over just to see what mods they have?
This is for everyone. Whom have you help today? besides agreeing to the poster before you w/ yeah, what he said. This thread was actually created for me not you. There's probably someone right now needing help with their idling issues, but wait most of you will tell them to seach any [email protected]@@ing way kill this thread.
MORE people coming in here to whine a bout a "pointless" "whining" thread is stupid. then again you decided to pos. Haha how jdm LEET is that? You could have exited the thread just like those fake @SS DRIFTERS!
Everyone gets a free DRIFTER BAR.................

*NismoS13*
10-10-2005, 11:53 AM
no but its a HONDA

This is for everyone. Whom have you help today? besides agreeing to the poster before you w/ yeah, what he said. This thread was actually created for me not you. There's probably someone right now needing help with their idling issues, but wait most of you will tell them to seach any [email protected]@@ing way kill this thread.
MORE people coming in here to whine a bout a "pointless" "whining" thread is stupid. then again you decided to pos. Haha how jdm LEET is that? You could have exited the thread just like those fake @SS DRIFTERS!

I've never heard of the BUCKET - or whatever that is. I could not make any sense of out your Honda comment. Are you saying you drive a Honda? You drift a Honda? Please clarify what you meant.

And no, I've never pulled anybody over just to see what mods they have. First, that'd be illegal. Second, we have bigger things to worry about here in Delaware. Maybe if this were California we would...

-Adam

aznpoopy
10-10-2005, 12:03 PM
i rate this thread five stars.

TheSnail
10-10-2005, 12:16 PM
no but its a HONDA

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/thesnail/leopold110602c.gif

aznpoopy
10-10-2005, 12:19 PM
watch out snail...

the BS flag could be waving............... at YOU!

:rofl:

S14DB
10-10-2005, 12:21 PM
This is a 240sx and 300zx car forum. Not a drifting forum. If you wanted to complain about drifting go to a drifting forum.

What does JDM style have to do with anything you said?

Don't make fun of advertisers unless you like being banned.

420sx
10-10-2005, 12:26 PM
yea dude..... we really understood zilvia in 1925.....

TheSnail
10-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Yeah lol. I saw the years on the chart, but then realized that I was too lazy to do anything about it.

link240
10-10-2005, 01:08 PM
the point that everyone is trying to make is this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/ninthlayer/random_crap/dontcare_640.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Chasmoore04
10-10-2005, 01:15 PM
so what is the point

lucky7
10-10-2005, 01:21 PM
nothing the origional poster typed made any sence to me. i read almost everything twice. i still dont understand what the hell is going on here? i give up. no stars from me.

cotbu
10-10-2005, 01:34 PM
You guys make me feel like family. I'll try to type better, but i'm on 10key with an emulator.
So excuse my structure, please. In case you missed the point of the thread. There was someone claiming to need people and a place to drift. i supplied both but when it was "drift day" he didn't drive the course just left, but not until i finished my run.

chlatboy
10-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Poor guy, and you see why you dont have friends? We just wanted to make sure you dont waste anymore bandwidth with your whining. A good way of doing that would be myspace, xanga, or drifting.com

SlideStyle180
10-10-2005, 02:10 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/thesnail/leopold110602c.gif
That pretty sucks trying to understand something for that long...starting from 1900s =P

SimpleSexy180
10-10-2005, 02:10 PM
i like wasting zilvia bandwith, i'll get my 10 dollars worth :wavey:

SRkouki
10-10-2005, 03:17 PM
i like how threads like this keep going but when I have a for sale thread with absolutely nothing like this going on it gets closed.... amazing

TougeRacing
10-10-2005, 03:22 PM
if your a guy and have that fruity ass avatar, then i understand why you dont have friends or why no one wanted to "drift" with you.

s134
10-10-2005, 03:32 PM
he just wants sombody to pway with!!!

ALTRNTV
10-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Just lock this thread. I know for a fact this is just going to get uglier.

S14DB
10-10-2005, 03:41 PM
i like how threads like this keep going but when I have a for sale thread with absolutely nothing like this going on it gets closed.... amazing
Bump, bump, bump...

nismo2491
10-10-2005, 04:08 PM
Bump, bump, bump...
HAHAH I love it!!!

smellslikecurry
10-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Bump, bump, bump...

bump bump bump

ahhhhhhahahahahhah hahahaha

Var
10-10-2005, 05:11 PM
I tries to drifts with my leet jdm skills but the 40 cones is just glarin like some chitlins and hog maws. They done packed up and leaved like a tree. Float like a butterfly and sting like some doodoobutter.

TurK
10-10-2005, 06:46 PM
HAHAHA this thread is INTERSPECTECULAR!!!!

bing
10-10-2005, 08:41 PM
as much as this thread is a big suck-ball now i am feeling what the dude said.

we had this one meet about an hour from me that i went to a few months back. the peeples were all, hey lets go to this sweet place and drift. so i went since i had a buddy from Cali up and he wanted to see if i could pull some stuff off.

we get to the lot and i went first. i'm not uber driftman but i was breaking out some decent stuff, got all the way down to sparking belts.

i pulled off to cool down and watch the other guys go and it became a big excuse fest...

"i didnt bring my drift tires"

"this lot is too rough"

"i'm a big ghey-head"

then i tried to instruct some dude in his car and he was afraid to get over 3000rpm. on stock suspension when he got some body roll and heard a rubbing noise he pussied out.

it was pretty lame.

the jist:

most peeples is all talk

SimpleSexy180
10-10-2005, 08:46 PM
"i'm a big ghey-head"

lol nice one. that usually happens because people do fake :fawk2:

nismo2491
10-10-2005, 08:48 PM
:lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd:

S14DB
10-10-2005, 09:38 PM