PDA

View Full Version : Misc. S14 Parts For Sale

gfisch
05-02-2002, 09:29 PM
OK, just about done with the car now. Gonna be scrapping it in a couple days.
First, if anyone needs anything thats still on it, let me know ASAP.
Also, here's a list of some of the parts I have off and sitting in the shed. Contact me if you want them. I'm gettin rid of this stuff cheap now.
Here's a list of most of it:
Doors (Both sides w/out the interior trim)
Driver's side power mirror
Stock Airbox
Primary Cat. Converter
Glove Compartment
Main Carpet
Center pieces of rear carpet
Custom floor mats(might keep these for my new one)
A/C Evaporator Unit
Power Steering Unit (w/out the pump)
Brake Booster
Clutch Pedal assy w/ master Cylinder
Brake Pedal Unit (small one from 5spd)
Muffler(from a '97, in real good shape)
Rear Seat Belts
Dome Light Unit
Headboard (for sunroof models)
Stock SE Wheels w/ tires (On ebay now)
5-lug Hubs (On ebay)

I'm sure I'm missing some stuff too.

Greg
ex '95 SE
[email protected]

vancouvers14
05-02-2002, 10:00 PM
you still have the sunroof switch?
by headboard do you mean headliner? if so, how much?

drift into a curb
05-02-2002, 10:44 PM
I need the middle dash pieces for example the plastic pieces around the shifter.  If you have that, give me a heads up.  Thanks

BlackFox
05-02-2002, 11:19 PM
Would you happen to have the driver door pannel (the interior part?) I got the same 95 240sx SE, if so what color, not that it really matters for my problem

gfisch
05-03-2002, 12:27 AM
yes, by headboard i mean the liner on the roof of the car.
How 'bout $25 + shipping?
Sorry, just sold the sunroof switch a couple days ago on ebay

nope, Dont have the center trim pieces anymore

I dont have the interior trim for the doors anymore.
The car is the blue/green color if you need the exterior/frame part of the door.

BlackFox
05-03-2002, 01:14 AM
Thanks anyways, i need that interior trim incase i break mine when trying to get the pannel out, my door lock is stuck so i can't open the door, and can't get to the inside of the door without maybe breaking the pannel, those suckers cost $600, know where I can get it for less maybe?

SaintlyCharBoy
05-03-2002, 06:25 AM
ok... do you have the swaybars? or already gone?
how much for the pass door?
do you have any other front body panels?

thanks
Sean

gfisch
05-03-2002, 12:14 PM
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BlackFox @ May 03 2002,03:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thanks anyways, i need that interior trim incase i break mine when trying to get the pannel out, my door lock is stuck so i can't open the door, and can't get to the inside of the door without maybe breaking the pannel, those suckers cost $600, know where I can get it for less maybe?</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
damn, $600 for 'em. Wow thats expensive. sorry, i dont have mine anymore.
What makes you think your gonna break it though. Its not hard to get them off. Just pull ut the screw in the handle and the unit with the buttons and pull them out(they will just pull out after the screw in each is out). then just pull out the screws and snaps along the edges and lift it up.

gfisch
05-03-2002, 12:21 PM
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SaintlyCharBoy @ May 03 2002,08:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ok... do you have the swaybars? or already gone?
how much for the pass door?
do you have any other front body panels?

thanks
Sean</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Well the only sway bar I have is the lower front one. if you want that, let me know. here's a pic of it.
http://www.rpi.edu/~fischg/240sx/front_sway.jpg

As for the Passenger side door, how's $125 for it plus shipping. Its the door itself with all of the inards, but no trim pieces or mirror. Here are pics of it:

http://www.rpi.edu/~fischg/240sx/pass_door1.jpg

http://www.rpi.edu/~fischg/240sx/pass_door2.jpg

I have the other front body panels, but you probably dont want em unless you feel like bendin em back into shape.

Jeff240sx
05-03-2002, 12:59 PM
Let me know what you want for the clutch pedal assembly and the brake pedal. &nbsp;You can email me at [email protected]
And incase you dont check this... You've got mail.
-Jeff

gh6o6
05-03-2002, 06:33 PM
do you still have the motor, more specifically the valve cover?

gfisch
05-03-2002, 10:09 PM
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (gh6o6 @ May 03 2002,8:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">do you still have the motor, more specifically the valve cover?</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Well, i still have it techinically, but I have a buyer and am waiting for payment on it now.

gfisch
05-06-2002, 03:51 PM
Hey, so does anybody else want any of these parts. Wannna get rid of it all as soon as possible.

silvia lover
05-08-2002, 08:32 PM
do you still have the clutch assy w/ master cylinder and brake pedal? let me know. my email address is [email protected] thanks for your time

gfisch
05-09-2002, 12:56 PM
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (silvia lover @ May 08 2002,10:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">do you still have the clutch assy w/ master cylinder and brake pedal? let me know. my email address is [email protected] thanks for your time</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Sorry, just sold them off and shipped them out yesterday.

kuxica
05-10-2002, 10:03 AM
hey do you have the grille that belongs inbetween the headlights and above the bumper and below the hood?
email me at &nbsp; &nbsp; [email protected] and at &nbsp;[email protected]

kuxica
95 240sx