PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE S14/rb25det

rb25/240sx
10-06-2005, 02:22 PM
For those of you out there looking to bypass the common redtop swap here is your answer. I am selling my dream car. I have to purchase a house but that is besides the point. I have a 1995 240sx with an RB25 det off of an r33 skyline straight from Japan. The engine arrived with 40k kilometers on it and has only had 5k american miles put on it. The engine swap took 1 year to complete and no detail was left unattended. The mods list is too long to list but I will send it to interested buyers ONLY!!! NO "JUST LOOKINGS". The short list consist of a garrett gt40 turbo, microtek stand alone computer, Greddy intake manifold,750 hp precision intercooler just to name a few. THIS IS A RACE CAR THAT HAS NOT HAD THE INTERNALS STRIPPED. It dynoed at 426hp to the rear wheels a 9 lbs of boost. Haven't had a need to turn the boost up yet but she'll take it. The 40mm Tial waste gate can handle it and then some. I am asking for email offers because I would like to see the car go to someone who will take good car of it as I did. Email me at [email protected] for more info or questions.

ThatGuy
10-06-2005, 04:31 PM
This doesn't even resemble the For Sale section. :wtf:
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Closed for not paying attention.

:lockd: