PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Food?

SochBAT
10-05-2005, 03:45 AM
Okay, so i know im not the only one that gets lost in MySpace world. While reading bulletins and stuff, part of my daily "Lets check out forums and forum type things" routine, i check out my sis' bulletin, where it mentions Chinese food.

In a nutshell, being as China has that 'thing' with overpopulation, IIRC, everyone is allowed 2 kids, one must be a girl or something of that caliber. So what do they do if they are like rabbits? They make Baby Soup. I kid you not. Someone else can post those pictures, being as they are pretty graphic. Yucky, if you may.

Just wanted to know everyone's thoughts and opinions. If you need a link, PM me or use AIM and message me @ SocheatMen.

ALTRNTV
10-05-2005, 03:47 AM
I've seen that bulletin... fucking disturbing and disgusting.

SilviaNinja240
10-05-2005, 08:46 AM
errrm.. I think they put up all the extra kids up for adoption or something. I seriously doubt its like soilent green over there, otherwise UNICEF, Amnesty International and other NGOs would raise some ruckus about that

aznpoopy
10-05-2005, 09:51 AM
that's nasty

and i think they are only allowed to have one kid

edit: probably fake btw

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/weekly/aa080601a.htm

SochBAT
10-05-2005, 10:28 AM
They aren't thinking about the long run! In their livetimes, kids can probably produce upto 100 thousand pairs of shoes, more if he's well fed. From that 100 thousand pairs, each going for about 7-10bucks a pair, there would be probably a +50% profit. Being as those sweatshop owners have to pay taxes and what not, the government might even see a nice share on its own.

WTF am i saying, thats just wrong. Then again, overpopulation sucks. And people do get aroused pretty damn easy.

carlos9984
10-05-2005, 12:06 PM
its all over myspace... its sooo damn disturbing too..
just shows theres some pretty sick people out there..
that never even came through my mind till i saw that :-/

A Spec Products
10-05-2005, 12:22 PM
i totally thought this thread was going to be about something else like salted chicken and rice :(

we are too sheltered in america unfortunately, id like to think that this kinda stuff doesnt happen but there's a heck of a lot worse going down.

i just finished reading a book on afghanistan, that was enlightening but depressing enough

ai_jo
10-05-2005, 12:27 PM
there is probably some truth to people eating aborted fetuses. some believe fetuses are a good source of nutrition :ugh: thus it promotes good health. :loco: :wtf:

i read in article before, but don't remember which one. (so no linky) it was based on the undercover work of a news reporter in taiwan. they detailed about how first born son's are the most popular, and how the nurses/doctor's "save" them for themselves. clientele(sp?) for the fetusues would include the wealthy upperclass

btw. one of my coworker's admitted to killing her first daughter when she was in china. i don't know whether it's true, but she's not very popular with everyone.

anyways, i thought anti-abortionists(sp?) use those pictures quite a bit.

blu808
10-05-2005, 01:30 PM
since we're about to have a fuel shortage, we shoud make gas out of extra chinese babies :)

edit: this is andrew at luke's house

publicenemy137
10-05-2005, 02:48 PM
it's a fucking hoax, do you really actually believe people will make soup out of their babies and eat it? If so, you are extremely gullible and need to rethink things that you are told.

The pictures do look real, but there are plenty of pictures that look real and are fake. Use your damn noggins!

ALTRNTV
10-05-2005, 05:14 PM
^
You never know..

breakindrifts
10-05-2005, 05:52 PM
I saw these pictures about a year ago on a Celica forum, they are fake guys...

If stuff like this was openly displayed on the internet you really think all the human rights groups out there would let it happen.

SochBAT
10-05-2005, 06:58 PM
Do you think Human rights is very strong in China? If so, don't you think human rights would outright ban the 'only 2 kids' rule or whatnot? If Human Rights were in China, do you think you'd be wearing what you wear?

Doubt it...

BOMEX180
10-05-2005, 06:59 PM
canibalism still exists in this world.

FYI, I cook chinese food during the day. NOPe I dont make baby soup :)

RiversideS13
10-05-2005, 07:14 PM
piss me off that people tried to hoax it as taiwanese but in fact it is most likely chinese because taiwan dont care how many kids you have. in taiwan, if you cannot afford kids, than they got welfares to help you out. Besides, taiwan is so small that things like this could discover by media easily.

but anyway, that is sick

infinitexsound
10-05-2005, 10:48 PM
this was posted awhile back........ its fake....

SilviaNinja240
10-06-2005, 04:10 AM
Do you think Human rights is very strong in China? If so, don't you think human rights would outright ban the 'only 2 kids' rule or whatnot? If Human Rights were in China, do you think you'd be wearing what you wear?

Doubt it...

If China stoped making clothes, we'd just set up shop in India. There will always be a country to produce cheaply made products, regardless of population

dannyboi
10-09-2005, 02:04 AM
that's nasty

and i think they are only allowed to have one kid

edit: probably fake btw

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/weekly/aa080601a.htm

I hate artists. Even if its fake, that artist should be hanged for pissing me off.

8kred
10-09-2005, 03:11 AM
piss me off that people tried to hoax it as taiwanese but in fact it is most likely chinese because taiwan dont care how many kids you have. in taiwan, if you cannot afford kids, than they got welfares to help you out. Besides, taiwan is so small that things like this could discover by media easily.

but anyway, that is sick

yeah they need to make more love in taiwan to defend that pos island from china.