PDA

View Full Version : So my buddy finished my poster this afternoon

Phlip
10-01-2005, 04:28 PM
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8060/bw15vq.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3699/bw27uk.jpg
... 2 pictures of the same poster, second one he has done for me, the other was full color and took 5 times longer, these were taken with my digicam, because I do not own a scanner large enough to copy it to a digital image to play with. I thought I would share with you guys what I have before I frame it and hang it in the room.

supportTHEezln
10-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Nerd. .

Var
10-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Looks pretty homo-erotic.

zero.counter
10-01-2005, 05:12 PM
Silver Surfer + Galactus = This
I knew there was something that Norin had for his previous master...

m0rex
10-01-2005, 05:35 PM
Looks pretty homo-erotic.

Thats what i was thinking too. :bowrofl:

Chernobyl
10-01-2005, 05:49 PM
You're gonna hang that in your room? why?

Jcb890
10-01-2005, 06:36 PM
You're gonna hang that in your room? why?

its going up right next to the poster of the naked dudes.

Phlip
10-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Yes, and the picture of you will be the closest one to it, you remember the one that has been floating around the internet of you sucking one guy off while you take another in the ass?

zero.counter
10-01-2005, 06:41 PM
Yes, and the picture of you will be the closest one to it, you remember the one that has been floating around the internet of you sucking one guy off while you take another in the ass?
I'm sorry, but that was funny... :drama:

Jcb890
10-01-2005, 07:09 PM

aaaahhhhahahaha. you're hilarious. wait, no you're not. that poster is gay.

ThatGuy
10-01-2005, 07:10 PM
^No you're wrong. That was very, VERY funny.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jcb890
10-01-2005, 07:14 PM
nah, it could have been much funnier. i was let down he didnt make a better comeback.

C+ for effort
D for content

Tenchuu
10-01-2005, 07:24 PM
PHILIP +1 with the funny. You just don't think so because he was talking about you.

KA24DESOneThree
10-01-2005, 07:27 PM
I don't think Phlip's comment was all that funny. It sounded labored.

Phlip, your friend has skill. However, for the sake of you getting laid I would not recommend you hang that in your room.

Phlip
10-01-2005, 07:32 PM
^^^ Please understand that by the time anyone has reached my bedroom, nothing hanging on the walls, my friend, matters or has ANY bearing on whether or not I smash when I get her there. Tell me, my man, how in the hell much you see in the dark in YOUR bedroom? I know that all I see in mine is the red, blue, white and green lights lights flashing on my stereo, and I PROMISE you, she won't see that much, for very long at least.

ROGER
10-01-2005, 08:02 PM
in order of observation:

1.) coolness, _______ did really good work phillip

2.) it takes a Connoisseur of homo-eroticism to realize it's presence(if there is any). example: if he had drawn a picture of a cucumber and a donut. unsaid, the donut represents what his fathers favorite treat was, and the cucumber representing what his deceased grandma grew in her garden. someone would say "hmm, that kinda gay" or something to the effect possibly. in that case, who's really got hershey on their mind?

3.) that comeback was FUNNY. and i can't blame the target of that for not thinking it's funny.

4.) dealing with interpetation, if a painting on the wall determines whether u are getting some trim, u have not properly interacted with that female. by the time u get to a bedroom situation, the only art she should be looking at is your pants and figuring out how to relieve u of them.

5.) why is there a "smiley kissing a smiley" smiley on a male dominated website(just curious, haven't been here long, lol)

i'm done......

Phlip
10-01-2005, 08:09 PM
and because of an odd turn of events, people, the other one has come down off of the wall long enough for me to snap a coupla photos of it and put it back in the frame:
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/1278/ff1psd7gk.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/7981/ff2psd4xw.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2558/ff3psd1ks.jpg
... the coolest thing about this one is that there is no definite up on it, you could turn it any of the 4 directions and could make an argument that you got it right. Another is that I can name, on this one, the significance of a lot of things on this one, more specifically people places and things.

zaneithan
10-01-2005, 10:35 PM
awesome pictures, not my kinda taste but awesome nonetheless

ALTRNTV
10-01-2005, 11:08 PM
The last ones you posted are awesome.

blu808
10-02-2005, 02:44 AM
The first one.. What is that thing in the middle?

SochBAT
10-02-2005, 03:40 AM
Man, being exposed to soo much art lately, makes me wanna go back to the pencil.

Damn thats some nice work.

SochBAT
10-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Reminds me of something from the Marvel Universe. Damn thats good.

MakotoS13
10-02-2005, 04:53 PM

yeah but you're an idiot AND cocksucker, so while your expert view of the homo-gay might be necessary where it is presented it is useless for you to spew nonsense from your pathetic pea sized brain since this clearly has nothing to do with anything similar to your fascination with naked homosexual males.

nobody likes you. go home.

ALTRNTV
10-02-2005, 04:58 PM
^

Jcb890 got PWNED!! Good job Makoto. He's an annoying little fuck.

lucky7
10-02-2005, 05:55 PM
the 2nd poster is pretty swank. not digging the space dudes though. A+ for skill.

gameeffect
10-03-2005, 12:28 AM
those are nice

Var
10-03-2005, 03:27 AM
WOw..what a thread. nice to be back. Maybe i should have kept my stupid thoughts to myself.

haggards13
10-03-2005, 11:16 AM
I don't think Phlip's comment was all that funny. It sounded labored.

Phlip, your friend has skill. However, for the sake of you getting laid I would not recommend you hang that in your room.
Everything he said and then a little bit just for shits and giggles.
in order of observation:

1.) coolness, _______ did really good work phillip

2.) it takes a Connoisseur of homo-eroticism to realize it's presence(if there is any). example: if he had drawn a picture of a cucumber and a donut. unsaid, the donut represents what his fathers favorite treat was, and the cucumber representing what his deceased grandma grew in her garden. someone would say "hmm, that kinda gay" or something to the effect possibly. in that case, who's really got hershey on their mind?

3.) that comeback was FUNNY. and i can't blame the target of that for not thinking it's funny.

4.) dealing with interpetation, if a painting on the wall determines whether u are getting some trim, u have not properly interacted with that female. by the time u get to a bedroom situation, the only art she should be looking at is your pants and figuring out how to relieve u of them.

5.) why is there a "smiley kissing a smiley" smiley on a male dominated website(just curious, haven't been here long, lol)

i'm done.......
And alot of what he said.

Jessi
10-03-2005, 12:32 PM
aaaahhhhahahaha. you're hilarious. wait, no you're not. that poster is gay.

I'm sorry, are you trying to be funny?

squalsme
10-03-2005, 05:48 PM
damn, so much hate....

just give your opinion in a respectful way if he is asking for it, and dont be a asshole (going to those who calls the art gay).

personally, the posters are not my steez. but i give the artist props for the time spent into it. being able to follow through all the way with a piece is something i have a problem with.