PDA

View Full Version : Who else is having a bad day?

Tygma
10-01-2005, 03:04 PM
I've had an awful week. School and work are getting to me. I screwed up my relationship. My car is tweekin out and I have to goto work soon. I'm full of anger and frustration. To make myself feel better, who else is having a bad day! WEEK, OR MONTH! Let's help each other out...

SochBAT
10-01-2005, 03:10 PM
shit, i've been having a bad life. I grew up ghetto, not so popular with the ladies anymore, antisocial, car always messes up, parent's always yelling, haven't got any tail,.AND i can never go out, for lack of money, for lack of pay from the job. Makes me wanna pick up my shit and relocate to Texas.

420sx
10-01-2005, 03:16 PM
well.... lets just say my roomates are moving in december so i have to look for new reliable roomates. i work most nights at the club, the gym is making me NO money right now, and they want money too. so, yea im making my bills/food/suppliments. mostly late on my cell bill and isuarance. lookin for other job while having school everyday. lets just say the total picture of not having money is depressing. i just took out a loan suplementing my grants for school and using that for things i need. so i ordered a fmic and koyo haha. ok. anyway. not much money to go out and not gettin a piece of ass (my fault) in last 3 months is getting to me (although plenty of choices right now).

420sx
10-01-2005, 03:17 PM
and dont get me started on fucking autometer.....

also.... locked my keys in the car..... and it took me 1 min 30 sec to pop the side door lock with a unfolded hanger wire.... yea talk about a fucking joke....

TheSnail
10-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Dont worry about it. Look at me and feel better about yourself. I am a bum. My gf lives in NC. I cant go to sleep. I study like crazy and still fail. I cant stop drinking heavly. My car has not had a drive shaft in 3 months. I drive a b3000 to school. I dont know the last I went out. I need my car, I need to do good in school, and stop drinking. I am a bum, and dont wory about your bad week. I had a bad 5years and still going strong. I should put the gun to use, but I will wait to see if my 240 will cheer me up. So cheer up!

420sx
10-01-2005, 03:20 PM
oh yea.... and i just found out that one of the wires on the tranny wasnt grounded..... thats why speedometer didnt work

Tygma
10-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Life is difficult. I'd have to say I respect you guys for sticking with it because it's so easy to give up. But I messed up a relationship, so all I am right now is pretty much depressed. I hate being depressed. Actually I hate a lot of things, haha. Antisocial is fine~ I'm pretty much for the most part antisocial... I used to spend everyday with my girlfriend and it was great. Schools important, and so is work. And now I have little time to see her, which means little time to fix what I did which means we're both suffering! Sometimes I just think everything is a bad dream.. I would love to just wake up...

420sx
10-01-2005, 04:16 PM
and smell the meat loaf....

TheSnail
10-01-2005, 04:39 PM
Yesterday one of my friends got me thinking about my life. Lets see.

friend1- Did you order your car?
friend2- Yeah, yesterday
me- What car?
friend1 Altima SE-r
me- Altima?
friend 1&2- hahaha
friend2- no, its a kitcar
me- Ultima ?
friend1- yeah
me-Wholy shit!
me- you always said you wanted one, I neverthought you would get one.
friend2- Yeah, I had the money laying around, so I was like what the hell.
me- What was it like 50-60k?
friend2- 83k for the chassis
friend1- what about the r33 gtr
friend2- The guy was full of shit so I might have to settle for a r32
me&friend1- Settle for a r32?, that sounds funny, "I might have to SETTLE for a r32."

So freind2 being the youngest of the group(18) has his own 1/4mil house, A new ford truck, a s2000, 3 240's, a silvia, an Ultima GTR, a T-REX, a pathfinder, a JEEP, 2 motorcycles and a horse. As well as soon getting a R32GTR.

They drop me off, I go to my room, get on all fours, and start crawling around looking for quarters on the floor, so I can buy me some beer.

Moral of the story is, Some people are lucky in life, but most have to work hard to be happy. My life sucks now but it could be worse, but maybe after 10years of school and hard work I could live the life of friend2.

Chernobyl
10-01-2005, 05:45 PM
I hear ya. Shitty day here too. Girlfriend is acting up, talking about the future too much. I just spent $280 at checker for car parts... only to get under the car this morning and realize my clutch slave cyl is leaking, both tie rod ends are blown, and my tranny mount is hanging on by strands.

Then I went to chipotle and nobody I called wanted to join me. My other freinds are pissed because I refuesed to go to a "beer festival" with them.

Nobody likes me anymore.. sigh. Awesome, huh? Now I get to go work on my shitty car again since i got my parts in.. trying to get it ready for next weekend's drift event, where it most likely will break down.

drftwerks
10-01-2005, 06:24 PM
Dam jacob, hit me up foo, not likeyou dont have frinds that are close, sure you might have to pick me up, cause my car is dead, haha, but you knopw the # and where i stay.

Phlip
10-01-2005, 06:36 PM
Yesterday one of my friends got me thinking about my life. Lets see.

friend1- Did you order your car?
friend2- Yeah, yesterday
me- What car?
friend1 Altima SE-r
me- Altima?
friend 1&2- hahaha
friend2- no, its a kitcar
me- Ultima ?
friend1- yeah
me-Wholy shit!
me- you always said you wanted one, I neverthought you would get one.
friend2- Yeah, I had the money laying around, so I was like what the hell.
me- What was it like 50-60k?
friend2- 83k for the chassis
friend1- what about the r33 gtr
friend2- The guy was full of shit so I might have to settle for a r32
me&friend1- Settle for a r32?, that sounds funny, "I might have to SETTLE for a r32."

So freind2 being the youngest of the group(18) has his own 1/4mil house, A new ford truck, a s2000, 3 240's, a silvia, an Ultima GTR, a T-REX, a pathfinder, a JEEP, 2 motorcycles and a horse. As well as soon getting a R32GTR.

They drop me off, I go to my room, get on all fours, and start crawling around looking for quarters on the floor, so I can buy me some beer.

Moral of the story is, Some people are lucky in life, but most have to work hard to be happy. My life sucks now but it could be worse, but maybe after 10years of school and hard work I could live the life of friend2.
You haven't considered fucking friend2's sister yet?

KoukiMonster
10-01-2005, 06:54 PM
1/4 million? thats it? depending on the real estate, that could only buy you a garage with enough room to fit all those cars.

Phlip
10-01-2005, 06:58 PM
1/4 million? thats it? depending on the real estate, that could only buy you a garage with enough room to fit all those cars.
In the southeast US, 250k can buy you what most middle class individuals would consider to be a wonderful piece of property, they're building townhomes about 2.5 miles from my house, which is half a mile form one golf course, and 4 miles in each direction from 2 more, and they're going for 150-200k.

TheSnail
10-01-2005, 07:03 PM
He does not have one, but I think he is the only one with money. I belive he inhearited 200k then put it in stocks, lucked out and now has 4x that. He does have a gf though. But she seems controling. I was cracking up last month, because his gf got mad at him, got money out of his account and bought herself a $15,000 horse, because she was mad, lol. She seems to have a bunch of control on how he spends his money. He said he has not yet told his gf about the Ultima, because she will be furious. I would be looking for another, gf if I was him.

KA24DESOneThree
10-01-2005, 07:04 PM
I hit my thumb with a hammer and screwed it up.

Other than that, I have nothing to bitch about except the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Then again, I spend 95% of every paycheck on the car so I guess that's not such a bad thing.

kazuo
10-01-2005, 07:12 PM
Damn Tyg, I feel you... kind of in a similar spot right now.

Work is like meh... school is giving me trouble, I'm not very good at math and I'm having LOTS of trouble getting up to where I need to be in math credits... and that blows cause math is ALL I need to transfer out to 4 yr university. :(

My car is going byebye too cause I can't afford it anymore, and don't even get me started on women.

Life is hard, and really a lot of these problems are miniscule when one considers how much worse off other people have it.

But, at the same time, that doesnt make them any less important to the people they affect.

My biggest gripe with life?

We all LIVE to WORK, not WORK to LIVE... and something's wrong with that...

Everyone I know is stuck in a shitty service job, even people who've graduated from college...

TheSnail
10-01-2005, 07:15 PM

2 of his 240's are at the shop. One for a "truck conv" one just being built. The Silvia is at the shop getting body and paint. The Trex is in VA or TN (cant remember) having a shop build the GSXr1000 engine to 370whp. The gf drives the s2000, he drives the truck, has the jeep and suv at the house. I never been to his house, so I dont know what it looks like, or if the horse is in the front yard. lol

ranisron
10-01-2005, 08:45 PM
steal the horse and sell it for $$$

I am waiting on my job offer... I think I may end back in China, now that's gonna be a headache of bringing the 240sx to China... I hope I will still get paid in US dollars from the company since I won't be able to afford aftermarket stuffs if I get paid in RMB.

I may as well go to Hong Kong and buy a silvia (without the almighty KA) and bring it to mainland.

I looked at my student loan bill - it's approaching 50k now... HA..

rainier
10-01-2005, 10:10 PM
ive got it worse than all of you. i drive a sentra.

jk its not that bad. but i feel some of you about the school thing. study long nights and still FAIL. damn school.

DrIvEsldEwAyS
10-01-2005, 10:23 PM
im having a bad weekend also..girls are liers..and my car isnt running..once it does ill be happy agian :fawk2: and this is to the lieing hoes out there.. :madfawk:

jobestudios
10-01-2005, 11:03 PM
Hmmm...

So a week ago my dad says that I have to go to my moms for a week because he was going on vacation, I know that there is no point fighting it, so I just comply, then he says I have to clean my room because two of my brothers (total jackass) freinds are sleeping in my room. Now this doesnt seem bad to most, but my room is the only sane part of my life, I keep it clean and how I like it because its impossible to do the same with my dads house, the bathroom walls are falling apart with mold, my dad is horrendosly messy, his room is filled to the door with random shit, so he slept in my sisters room (she visits occasionally), but then his garbage overran that room too, so now he sleeps on the couch and when my sister comes over just throws shit off of her bed and calls it good. I cleaned up the garage a year ago, but its gone straight back to the condition it used to be in. He's promised sooo many times over that I just don't trust him in anything anymore. So we get in an arguement and he starts poking me in the chest and staring me down, and I've never been so close to swinging at him in my life, like when my mom would do that I would just let it slide because shes a girl, but there was much less restraint with my dad. So when he leaves he tells me "see ya later" and I say "maybe". So he never called in the week he's been gone, hell I didnt know where the hell he went, except that he went with his girlfreind who I've met twice and he's dated her for a year and a half. So I head over to my moms, things get pretty good, her house is soooo nice and clean, but my dad owes me 450$ from some car parts he bought off of me and he never gave me my tax return. So then I want to get a 240sx, but I need the money so I can see where I stand financially, but I also am limited to 28 hours per week because of child labor laws at my work (a pizza place) so I only get like $320 for a paycheck, which makes it damn hard to save up for a car. And now my room is just filled to the brim because my room at my moms is 3 times as small as my old room at my dads.

anyways, sorry for bitching about minor stuff

TheSnail
10-01-2005, 11:09 PM
What kind of life insurance does your dad have?

ALTRNTV
10-01-2005, 11:13 PM
^

LOL. Kill your dad and take the life insurance money.

SilviaDriver
10-01-2005, 11:16 PM
just to spite all ya'll. my day has been going good. actually the last couple days have been good for me.

TheSnail
10-01-2005, 11:26 PM
No killing anyone, accident happen. Jobestudios- I get half depending on the life insurance. Plus my seats came in a 6'x4'x4' cardboard box, so that knocks out the funeral expenses.

ALTRNTV
10-01-2005, 11:29 PM
I like how you think... hahahahaha.

OptionZero
10-02-2005, 12:28 AM
drive 1 hr to motel 6 + don't get sleep cuz its a motel 6 + wake up piss early to take LSAT + take LSAT in a bungled administration + drive back home + did I say home? I mean straight to work + teach class fulla hyper energetic teeangers + try to get food but delayed for 30 min cuz of fucked up order + nothing to watch on TV and no friends in the area + no girl

Tygma
10-02-2005, 12:38 AM
Well I'm back from work. Work itself wasnt too bad, but being there was. My mind was occupied the whole day on the g/f. I did okay with the sales, but man I feel bad. :wtc: :wtc:

I hope I can keep up on school, theres already so much reading. I dont need to work because I'm fortunate enough, but I hate that. Thanks for your input guys, hope some of those problems work out for you... If not, we always have the forums to come back to.

TheSnail
10-02-2005, 02:07 AM
Tygma in all honesty, Just by some of the other zilvians responces, you have it easy. Don't stress your self out. Take a deep breath and look at the good things in your life. I guarantee you can come up with at least 90% positive things to 10% negative things. But I agree that you hear the bad things the loudest. Shit happens and all you can do is wait for a brighter day/week/year. Don't let a shitty week get your knickers in a twist.

nistech
10-02-2005, 02:24 AM
i have 2 girlfriends and i know they are gonna find out about each other sooner or later i tried breaking up wiith one last nite she wouldnt let me leave her apt. she begged and i just fucking couldnt break up with her fake boobs got to me she tricked me again and she heard a roomer about her that i was cheating on her that was the fight about last nite but everything is fine right now i m just confused i dont know which one to dump i m so depressed fuckkkkkkkkkkk

I NEED HELP

TheSnail
10-02-2005, 02:38 AM
Stay with the non-fake boobed girl, and titty fuck the silicone girl on the side. Simple

FaLKoN240
10-02-2005, 03:06 AM
My day isn't that bad, but at work I dropped a gokart, and it slid all the way down my shins, causing bruising all the way down my shins, and cutting me right above my ankle.

ALTRNTV
10-02-2005, 03:07 AM
Stay with the non-fake boobed girl, and titty fuck the silicone girl on the side. Simple

Damn TheSnail, took the words right out of my mouth. :bowdown:

My day was ok. I slept in 'til 1pm, and did nothing the restof the day. :rawk:

Revolver Ocelot
10-02-2005, 03:15 AM
This is how my life is right now: My mom has breast cancer, dad has gought(spelling?) in his leg, my dog has a tumor in her leg and has to be put to sleep, iam failing all of my classes at school, car is giving me shiet, work is boring as hell, just ended a four year long relationship and on top of that i have jury duty. But other than that life is great. :faint:

Chernobyl
10-02-2005, 10:12 PM
Revolver wins.

MakotoS13
10-02-2005, 10:32 PM
I've had an awful week. School and work are getting to me. I screwed up my relationship. My car is tweekin out and I have to goto work soon. I'm full of anger and frustration. To make myself feel better, who else is having a bad day! WEEK, OR MONTH! Let's help each other out...

you need to fuggin let go kid. being angry and frustrated don't accomplish anything other than making you more pissed and frustrated because of the tremendous futility those emotions generally carry with em.

-there are three billion chicks on this planet and at least a lot of them are better than the one you're currently with.
-your job doens't fuggin matter unless its an actual career. mcdonalds? get fired, who cares?

the car is the only thing you can fix. women are fickle and generally have no idea what they want. worrying about women is a lot like flipping a coin and worrying which side its gonna land on.

stop being such a pussy.

nistech
10-02-2005, 10:46 PM

they are not silicone its saleen or something better

King 240
10-02-2005, 10:52 PM
I saw keep the girls with the fake tits if you want a girl who is going to whine,lol
I've been there.

The girl who is secure about herself will stay with you forever. If thats what you want,lol. But anyway.
Thats my 2 cents

luisgonz
10-02-2005, 11:00 PM
I had the best weekend ever,I met a a girl that is 8years older then me and she is into me so much.I think i got a winner. :fawk: Im partying all this month.So i think its the best week ever. :boink:

FaLKoN240
10-02-2005, 11:22 PM
you need to fuggin let go kid. being angry and frustrated don't accomplish anything other than making you more pissed and frustrated because of the tremendous futility those emotions generally carry with em.

-there are three billion chicks on this planet and at least a lot of them are better than the one you're currently with.
-your job doens't fuggin matter unless its an actual career. mcdonalds? get fired, who cares?

the car is the only thing you can fix. women are fickle and generally have no idea what they want. worrying about women is a lot like flipping a coin and worrying which side its gonna land on.

stop being such a pussy.

Haha, I like that. Fuck girls, I just lost one, and now I'm trying to just cut her outta my life. I know it's hard dude, but move on. Just focus on fixing your car.

420sx
10-02-2005, 11:53 PM
No killing anyone, accident happen. Jobestudios- I get half depending on the life insurance. Plus my seats came in a 6'x4'x4' cardboard box, so that knocks out the funeral expenses.

you ever consider a business partner? we work fast in Russia

TheSnail
10-03-2005, 12:03 AM
Russia is Serbia's big brother, so Im sure we think alike. I will keep that in mind while going through the applications.

gameeffect
10-03-2005, 12:23 AM
well iono ive had a bad year. i broke some kids nose at school so i got charged for assualt and battery. happened in june still waiting for the cops to send me something so i can go to court for that. pay lots of bills. i work like hell but get a whack pay. i go school but only for 2 hours a day. bad terms with my parents. ive been late on my phone bills and my car is broken down now. the only thing that keeps me up is my girl she is the only one there for me. i don't think i have any friends anymore cause all they do is play games all day. i think im having it pretty rough to consider im only 17 still. sucks to live a life that blows but the only thing i can think of is the future, what it will bring. just hoping for something good to come my way.

Tygma
10-03-2005, 11:56 PM
To those of you who said move on.... I can't. I've been trying to fix it the best I can, and so far so good.. Just gotta work hard at it. Work still sucks, but no it isnt a career... the only reason why it sucks is because school and work are clashing, and for the moment I cant do anything about it unless I just walk out of there. Car, better now.

On a lighter note... Serbs/Russians? I've got some Serb in me... I'm also part Polish. Let's go get drunk.

SochBAT
10-04-2005, 05:51 AM
Haha, me and my dead end job which doesn't pay on time. Phone bills, buying replacement parts, never going out, spending a vast majority of my paychecks that i did get on time on the car, but never seeing any difference WHATSO EVER, became unpopular as soon as i got my car and started this passion for cars, Dad goes to dialysis Mon, Weds, and Fri, Sat, Mom lives in another state, never any food to eat. BARELY have any gas (im going to start riding a bike or something to work if i have to). So girls are the last of my problems.

I should go import a wife and get like, 25k for a 4year contract.

warpig2003
10-04-2005, 10:35 AM
To those of you who said move on.... I can't. I've been trying to fix it the best I can, and so far so good.. Just gotta work hard at it. Work still sucks, but no it isnt a career... the only reason why it sucks is because school and work are clashing, and for the moment I cant do anything about it unless I just walk out of there. Car, better now.

On a lighter note... Serbs/Russians? I've got some Serb in me... I'm also part Polish. Let's go get drunk.

Hey man, I hear you. Me and my friend have been off and on for 2 years now. We got so close over the summer but she got scared and ended it. Now she says she doesnt want to be in a relationship right now, but still expects me to wait around cause she gets mad everytime I just mention another girls name. Now all we do is argue and its really starting to take a toll on me. Were best friends so we can't just walk away. When you get that close to a girl shes not just another girl, shes your best friend.

But since this is a venting thread, I'm going to do just so cause I need to vent...

I need to move out of my fucking house. My roomate is a biligerant alcoholic who is really getting on my nerves. He blew up Saturday because someone called him skinny to many times. He then continued to attack my friend and uninvite her to my house. I stood up and told him that he cannot uninvite one of my best friends for like last 4 or 5 years and he got pissed because I wasn't standing up for my roomate. I will not back down because he was totally in the wrong. Now were not really on talking terms and some of my best friends wont come over because they can't take him anymore either.

The Cardinals game is on at noon, and I have to go to class at 1 and work at 2:30 so I'll miss the most of it.

My car won't stop leaking brake fluid out of the stainless steel lines I just put on. How do stainless steel lines get holes in them? I desperatly need to change my oil, but have no garage nor jack to do so.

I'm broke as a joke. Have a shitty job, and a $1000 credit card debt.

That two year relationship deal that is driving me crazy. More crazy than anyone could imagine and I have no one to talk about it with.

My dad is ultra depressed, and super sick. He has Chron's disease which just keep a downward spiral of depression and sickness continuing. Because of that my family is broke and I feel bad for sucking more money out of them, yet I have no choice because I cannot afford rent at this time of my life. Everyone else is complaining how I don't make it home enough to spend time with my family.

Classes are just classes. I'm like you guys, seemed like the harder I try, the harder I fail. This is my 5th semester of this though, I'm starting to get used to it.

I haven't got to really upgrade my car in like a year. My car is about the only thing that keeps me sane yet I don't have the time or resources to work on it, upgrade it, or make it to autox. Hell, I can't even afford the gas for those afternoon drives that used to relax me.

But anyways, my life isnt really that bad I guess. I guess it's just what being a 20 year old involves. Which brings me to my next complaint... I want to be 21 so I can fucking get drunk legally. I dont turn 21 for 5 more monthes.

At least its playoff baseball time and hockey is finally back in session.

justinhustle
10-04-2005, 11:05 AM
what happened to zilvia not being a grievance forum

i demand the lock!

undercoverdjay
10-04-2005, 08:20 PM
what happened to zilvia not being a grievance forum

i demand the lock!

dude eat a dick, this is a decent thread. better than people arguing over Z brakes, J30 LSD output flanges, and the number of guys who's banged your mother all day. Whats a forum for, a collaboration of people getting together and posting their thoughts on a topic. This is an off topic thread, if you dont like it, go play in traffic.

On a better note,

Try not to get bogged down in being codependant on girls. I had 2 long term relationships end back to back. After calling it quits on girls and then being screwed over by a "best" friend, I had nothing left(he even assisted in me losing my job). Lost all of that, had to move home from NC, AND hit the mother of all deer a week after getting home with my S13 that had like 2 years of my anual salary into it. Last summer(2004) was the worst for me but I enrolled in college, made some new friends and found everything turning around quickly. I now own 2 S13's, 1 S13 parts car, a half of a 180SX, and a 200SX. I just learned to work as much as possible, live as cheap as possible (not going to the bar, not buying take out food, etc etc) life isnt very wholesome, but it depends on what you consider wholesome(mine obviously is cars). If you NEED a girl in your life to function, then thats mainly a self esteem issue. Take it from the kid who tried to gas himself in the garage in a running S13 over an ex GF. I just thought it all over in a drunken carbon monoxide induced trance that for some weird reason all I needed was myself, a plan, and my car. So i figured out that money is what it takes to make it in life (sadly) and started looking for good paying jobs id be interested in, found them, found what it took to get them, and am now attending college accordingly. Set a goal as small as getting something thats just for you thats cheap, affordable, and something you forgot you wanted. Like a DVD of an old movie you used to love as a kid. And go from there. Learn to live life by yourself and for yourself and soon the only one that could ever let you down is you. You'll take comfort in knowing you're in control of yourself. The problem with putting too much faith in others (girls especially) is you have 0 control over anything and that makes it that much harder to appreciate after you've been screwed over 12349234328429 times. Watch Fight Club and then realize it only gets better from here and make a plan to do so. Good luck everyone

Chris

justinhustle
10-04-2005, 08:38 PM
lofl!

when you typed all that nonsense, how did your dad feel about his penis being unattended to?

i was kidding when i said isnt zilvia a grievance forum, but clearly your mind is as muddled with fog as your stomach is filled with semen you fucking dolt

MakotoS13
10-04-2005, 08:40 PM
the last real relationship i had was almost five years ago and it ended because the chick thought screwing my best friend and lying about it would be easier for me to handle since apparently she had so much respect for me she thought i was a pussy enough to kill myself over some undeserving whore.

my response? cut off all contact between myself, her, and my friends that had become hers due to their general lack of ambition and fascination with getting faced every night.

hate was my fuel and now i'm better and stronger because of it.

Revolver Ocelot
10-04-2005, 08:44 PM
^So there it is, we finally know what moment in time forged Doug into the man we all know and love today.

TheSnail
10-04-2005, 08:54 PM
I hope it did not stem from not having sextual intercorse before marrige because the "book" forbid it.

fastpace
10-04-2005, 09:54 PM
Damn Tyg, I feel you... kind of in a similar spot right now.

Work is like meh... school is giving me trouble, I'm not very good at math and I'm having LOTS of trouble getting up to where I need to be in math credits... and that blows cause math is ALL I need to transfer out to 4 yr university. :(

My car is going byebye too cause I can't afford it anymore, and don't even get me started on women.

Life is hard, and really a lot of these problems are miniscule when one considers how much worse off other people have it.

But, at the same time, that doesnt make them any less important to the people they affect.

My biggest gripe with life?

We all LIVE to WORK, not WORK to LIVE... and something's wrong with that...

Everyone I know is stuck in a shitty service job, even people who've graduated from college...

Man you may not now your math but you are a f!ck!n genious. I feel that day and day out. I graduated in may with a civil engr degree, got a good job and am realizing that working the majority of your life sucks. I just can't see how those people at work can make a long career out of it. Don't get me wrong, what I am doing is fun at times, but hell I sure would like to enjoy my life now then hope that I live for retirement and enjoy. That is why I am now thinking of things that will make me an indepedent person from stress and work and do things my way and make money so I can enjoy my life now.

TheSnail
10-04-2005, 10:16 PM
I have to say today has not been a bad day. My friend and I finally taught his baby how to wire up SR's. Rather then spending 2hrs of our own time when ever we have to do one, we made something that the baby enjoys. We figured since babies like colors and matching things up, we decided to make a wiring diagram that the baby could understand and have fun putting together. It's awesome having free labor, but we are not bad guys, we are simply benefiting from the baby having a good time. After 1 week of training, the baby has made it's first harness. So today was a good day.

The baby at work
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/thesnail/workin_on_the_redtop.jpg

The diagram
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/thesnail/wiring.jpg

MakotoS13
10-04-2005, 10:22 PM
^So there it is, we finally know what moment in time forged Doug into the man we all know and love today.

that's just one domino in the story on the back of the camel that eventually cracked. i am who i am for reasons that most of you can't even fathom.

Tygma
10-04-2005, 10:22 PM
Snail, Dude that's fucking hilarious. Fuck, that made my day.

TheSnail
10-04-2005, 11:16 PM
^^^Its great. We have found the loop hole for child support dues.

A harness a day keeps the checks away;)

Sidewrds
10-05-2005, 07:33 AM
Stuck in traffic behind on a one lane road because of a damn school bus. Now I'm stuck in a computer lab taking a test for electronics class> Can't wait for whats next.